Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope it is a definitive win vs the Hericanes if for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 947

I hope it is a definitive win vs the Hericanes if for

Oct 8, 2020, 11:18 PM

no other reason than to shut up Walt Dipsh**tula. Every time i tuned in this week he has been bragging on them to the enth degree. Enough already. Go Tigers...class of ‘71. Wayne Mass, Harry Oshevski, Jimmy Addison, Buddy Gore, Charlie Waters....who else?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: I hope it is a definitive win vs the Hericanes if for

Oct 9, 2020, 8:08 AM

Haven't you guys figured out by now that Dip$#itula is nothing more than a "legend in his own mind". For one thing, he is always correct, and even if he is wrong ,will spin it to make you think he was correct. And if you argue with him long enough ,he will pull the plug on the conversation.
I stopped listening to this prima donna years ago when he started spotting off how much better he was than any of the other major sports reporters on any net work, and said he wouldn't work for any of them, when IMO, the reality is WCCP is about as good as it will ever get for him.

P.S.I am a lifelong Cowboy fan, and to this day Charlie is still one of my all time favorite Clemson players ,which have been few ,unfortunately, to play for Dallas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic