Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope all here still basking in a great 11-2 season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,370

I hope all here still basking in a great 11-2 season

Jan 15, 2013, 3:59 PM

with an exclamation point win at the end. Recruiting seems to be going our way and Dabo saying we will sign over the numbers we have now tells me heart pounding surprises and treats for Tiger fans on February 6th. Waiting for that day is like waiting for Christmas.

Clemson is on the upswing and I can not wait to open the season against the Dawgs. It could be a VERY BIG year.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not basking until we beat the Dirt Peckers.***

Jan 15, 2013, 4:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2013, 6:06 PM

Ahh come on peanut the basking is good come on in. May not be much room to bask when we beat the coots this year!

It sucks not beating them but this is the most successful

Jan 15, 2013, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not basking until we beat the Dirt Peckers.*** ]

we've been in my lifetime...so I'm gonna enjoy it... GO TIGERS!

GO TIGERS

Young fella.***

Jan 15, 2013, 7:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2013, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not basking until we beat the Dirt Peckers.*** ]

yep... loosing them that #$%@&@#$% bunch makes everything seem a little less satisfying !!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2013, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not basking until we beat the Dirt Peckers.*** ]

I agree. Losing to them 4 in a row is inexcusable and unbearable.

Could be a big year. I just hope that with expectations....

Jan 15, 2013, 7:17 PM

being sky high for 2013, if we do get beat by UGA in game 1 we don't let that ruin the remainder of the year. We can come back from 0-1 if 0-1 were to happen. Run the ACC table and beat SC to finish 11-1, then win ACC Championship to go 12-1 will give us a shot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know what I love and yet kills me?

Jan 15, 2013, 7:26 PM

The two games we lost were to top ten teams which we were winning at the half. We just couldn't finish the deal. I have to say, if we had won both games I feel like we are National Champions right now. Do I think we could beat Notre Dame? Yes, without one ounce of doubt.

I told my dad at the end of the LSU game that we were about 5-7 players always from being a legit threat. He disagreed and said we were now. I explained to him that if we added 1 or 2 stud OLmen to the roster and 2-3 DL/LB, and 2-3 DBs to the current roster we would be a very dangerous team. I wasn't saying to replace who we have on the line in either side of the ball, but to add players to give us the depth necessary to play 4 full quarters against strong teams.

Example: add Crowder, Pagano, Adams, Lawson, Boulware, Kearse, and Alexander to our team the night we played FSU. Bring in the added advantage of having our secondary healthy. Do we see a different outcome? Even just adding 2 DBs and a serious pass rusher like Lawson/Lawson.

Add in Kearse and possibly Prime Time in the secondary, and just Adams as a DR, Shaq Lawson as DE, and Boulware LB against the coots. Different outcome?

We are almost there guys. The staff knows it. The team knows it. Recruits know it. And pretty freaking soon ESPN and the nation will know it. We will not have ESPN commentators trying to give a little credit to Clemson just in case or to save face after slamming us before the LSU game.

All In!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,370
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic