»
Topic: I hope Trevor Learned this Lesson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 30, 2018 8:44 AM by: Lexguy2003
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

I hope Trevor Learned this Lesson

[3]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 4:51 AM

Run out of bounds to avoid taking a hit!. Slide! No one play is worth a possible career ending injury. Tia!

Re: I hope Trevor Learned this Lesson

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 7:47 AM

Or just throw it away, he didn't even make it back to the line of scrimmage

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:36 AM

He should have thrown it away after he avoided the first tackle and nothing was open. He will learn from this, he was trying to do too much.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 7:49 AM

I’m sure Dabo, coach Elliot, coach Scott, coach Streeter, all his teammates, trainers, doctors, his mom, his dad, g/f (if he has one), classmates, his lawyer, his roommate, and tons of random fans after the game all told him the same thing. I bet he’s got an earful from tons of people. They say he doesn’t make the same mistake twice. I hope that’s the case with this situation.

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:38 AM

Dude. He was going to then tripped and stumbled forward.. people keep acting like he lowered his shoulder and tried to run into the guy...

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:41 AM

Was he not hit after he was out of bounds ?

2019 student level member

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 8:44 AM

We have to remember that despite all his talent and ability, he is still just a freshman that is learning and developing. The plays he salvaged in high school with shear talent won’t necessarily work against college defenses. It’s a learning process and he got a good lesson on Saturday.

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1546 people have read this post