Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope Costal losses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

I hope Costal losses

Jun 30, 2016, 2:57 PM

I already have coots at work telling me they about to do something Clemson has never done.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know much about this particular Coastal squad

Jun 30, 2016, 2:59 PM

but they always seemed like dirty players in the past. Sliding into guys with their nails up, throwing at batters but getting mad when the other team retaliated, crap like that.

Re: I hope Costal losses

Jun 30, 2016, 3:00 PM

Might want to remind of the last few series against us. Regardless what Coastal is doing is crazy and awesome. It still gives our state a lot of respect too.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what's their point?

Jun 30, 2016, 3:01 PM

and if you let a coot influence your opinion like that then you have bigger issues than coots in your office.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why give

Jun 30, 2016, 3:03 PM

a #### what a cocklover thinks? have they won a football championship? golf? soccer?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Respnse to said Coots...

Jun 30, 2016, 3:04 PM

Yeah, and you still suck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

So coots make you

Jun 30, 2016, 3:04 PM

put your tail between your legs and run?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: So coots make you

Jun 30, 2016, 3:07 PM

I'm for Coastal. The only Carolina I pull for. Coots will be coots. Got to find something Clemson negative and it is getting more and more difficult for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots proud to claim the achievements of others.***

Jun 30, 2016, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Coots proud to claim the achievements of others.***

Jun 30, 2016, 3:21 PM

Why else were they wearing Bama caps and T-shirts when we played in the National Championship game for our second time!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So coots make you

Jun 30, 2016, 3:23 PM [ in reply to So coots make you ]

No not at all I don't care about Coastal! If they win great and it makes a lot of coot fans happy then I hope they lose. I know as fan seeing their run sure has made me hungry for a title.

tell them that Coastal is just one behind them now

Jun 30, 2016, 3:06 PM

in total sports NCs. And The Chickens had a 200 year head start.

Jun 30, 2016, 3:09 PM

I agree....

It's not just about the coots but everybody jumping on the bandwagon.

I live in Myrtle Beach so of course it's terrible here....

Jun 30, 2016, 3:09 PM

Tell them Dabo has done more in 8 years than 120 years of scar football.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I don't understand any Clemson fan pulling

Jun 30, 2016, 3:11 PM

For Coastal to win a national title. They aren't our rival but it's instate competition. 3 national titles for the state in 6 years and none of them ours. How can that be good in any way?

Suck it, coot.***

Jun 30, 2016, 3:12 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That's not nice.***

Jun 30, 2016, 3:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Jun 30, 2016, 3:13 PM

Clemson has won the Football National Championship, and has played for Another. None of them has ever and will never get a chance to even sniff a FB National Championship!!!! The closest a coot has ever been to a FB National Championship trophy, is when some of them have visited Clemson and walked pass ours in our trophy case!!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Jun 30, 2016, 3:17 PM

Here is something else South Carolina has in common with Coastal Carolina: The last time each team played The Citadel in football, they lost. :)

uh... you might want to remind them that Sakerliner

Jun 30, 2016, 3:18 PM

has the worst record in "major college" (Div 1A, Power 5, whatever they're calling it today) in the two major sports. And yes, there's really only 2 major sports, football and basketball. National interest falls off the map after football & basketball...

Unless I'm mistaken, Sakerliner is the only Power 5 school in the nation that (1) has never even been to a major bowl game, and (2) has never done better than "one and done" in March Madness. Even schools like Wake, Iowa St, Vandy, etc, have done better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Were they worse than BC in football/basketball last year?

Jun 30, 2016, 9:46 PM

I don't think so.

Re: Were they worse than BC in football/basketball last year?

Jun 30, 2016, 11:18 PM

No, but that's not what I said. I said they've never been to a major bowl, and never won more than one game in March Madness. I'm talking about a history of postseason futility in the 2 major sports.

Actually, I'm glad you brought up Boston College. Perfect example. BC has appeared in FOUR major bowl games (2 Cottons, 1 Sugar, 1 Orange) and has won more than 1 game MULTIPLE times in the basketball tourney, including 3 Elite Eights. So even lil ol BC blows them out of the water...

I say again, SCAR is 0-fer in both categories. I think they may be the only school in the nation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2016, 3:19 PM

Tell him to just be worried about getting ready for the Citadel

Baseball is one of those sports that it takes getting hot at

Jun 30, 2016, 3:23 PM

the right time. It is a lot of luck, more so than other sports.

Coots should be proud of Coastal, it was the coots that paved the way, and proved to all other teams in the country that even if you are an unknown, and never won anything in the entire history of your program, you too may be able to win a CWS.

I agree with you. Heard them talking

Jun 30, 2016, 3:27 PM

all week about it. When they lost the first one, the next day they criticized them like it's their own team. They only want/need Coastal to win to make a point with Clemson fans.

I feel sorry for them.

Re: I agree with you. Heard them talking

Jun 30, 2016, 3:29 PM

Well, I guess I'm going to have to disagree. USuCk has absolutely nothing to do with the success of this Coastal team.

####, I hope CCU wins it all...

Jun 30, 2016, 4:15 PM

What a great Cinderella story. I always pull for the small SC schools like CofC, Furman, Citadel. USEC has nothing to do with it.

Jun 30, 2016, 4:20 PM

Tell them Costal also has more football conference championships than South Carolina.

null

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic