Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hangin' with Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Hangin' with Chad

Aug 29, 2011, 2:43 PM

Hangin' with Chad

New offensive coordinator Chad Morris met with the media in the WestZone Monday morning and said he is ready to see what his offense can do in a game situation. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

otherwise known as a Hanging Chad***

Aug 29, 2011, 2:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Al Gore's not gonna like this***

Aug 29, 2011, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This comment gives me real hope for this season

Aug 29, 2011, 3:19 PM

because I suspect that guaranteed play for a certain player is what destroyed our team morale in 2010.

Morris was talking about Cole Stoudt when he said this:

“We don’t want to s-c-r-i-p-t him into the game,” he said. “He'll get his reps in practice. From that, point, who knows how it works out? Hopefully, we get a chance to play him in every game, but there are no guarantees.

Message was edited by TigerSmith '75® who for the life of him cannot figure out what was wrong with that word!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can't say skript with a c, it's a curse word :-P***

Aug 29, 2011, 3:21 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh for goodness sakes!!! Ficksing it now ;)***

Aug 29, 2011, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Clemson's offense is as fun to watch as Tulsa's was.

Aug 29, 2011, 4:01 PM

I used to watch Tulsa (and Nevada) last season when I could because their offenses were so much fun to watch. This week I just watched replays of Tulsa vs Houston (where Tulsa's QB, Kinne, ran 31 times for 190 yards) and Tulsa vs. Southern Miss (where Kinne passed 37 times for 406 yards & 2 TDs, while rushing 14 times for 2 TDs). Morris seems to adapt his play-calling widely based on the defense-- something that I don't think Spence & Napier did well. I think Morris might be the first decent OC that Clemson has had since RichRod left.

Morris's offense depends on the receivers blocking well-- which is something that has been lacking in recent years. I'll bet that changes this year.

When watching most teams on a DVR, you can use a 30-second, skip-forward key on your remote control to skip the huddle and watch the next play, but not with Morris's offense. You need more like a 20-second skip.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I [i]LOVE[/i] me some Chad Morris!

Aug 29, 2011, 9:11 PM

Wish to goodness I could be 18 again and play for that coach. He's beyond cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic