Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope AOC never shuts up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 507

I hope AOC never shuts up

Nov 9, 2020, 1:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She has been reading Mein Kampf

Nov 9, 2020, 1:21 PM

and would like to separate the people that voted for Trump from the rest of the population.

Sounds really familiar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where'd she say that? I must have missed it.***

Nov 9, 2020, 1:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where'd she say that? I must have missed it.***

Nov 9, 2020, 3:41 PM

Huh, can you read? She is clearly implying someone is going to be checking to see if I (whoever) was complicit in supporting Trump. Understand "complicit" don't you?

You can find all legit donations by individuals online. If you donated to Biden or one of his PACs, your name and address is on a list that I can find.

Also, many states have voter records online.

So, she is threatening some vague action against all of us that supported Trump because most of our names are out there.

I thought she was saying people are going to delete their

Nov 9, 2020, 4:06 PM

pro-Trump posts on social media and pretend like they didn't support him for four years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where'd she say that? I must have missed it.***

Nov 9, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Where'd she say that? I must have missed it.*** ]

The sychophants to whom AOC is referring are politicians who knew that Trump was acting in ways that harmed the US and supported him in doing so.

She wants to be able to remind people of the distance between what many Repugs did in the last four years and what they will claim they did around election time.

She is not targeting individual voters.

Re: I hope AOC never shuts up

Nov 9, 2020, 1:21 PM

Yesterday I happened to catch a Fox News story on the Pennsylvania observers and the 6-foot-rule yesterday. The Fox reporter said no laws were broken and that the observers don't have a right to look over the shoulders of election officials. I haven't been able to find the story online but was hoping to share it with you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That’s cool

Nov 9, 2020, 1:25 PM

Re: That’s cool

Nov 9, 2020, 1:33 PM

It didn't seem worthy of a whole new thread. I just noticed you posting (something about AOC being dumb or whatever) and thought I'd let you know about the legal issue we had been learning about.

Fox News confirmed that the observers aren't meant to see the confidential votes cast by American citizens, that the point is just to be in the same room to observe the election officials. No right to observe a ballot before a recount.

They also said the fence was 6 feet from the first row of tables.

They also went over how Trump's lawyers admitted in federal court that the Board of Elections was in compliance, but started complaining about numbers of Trump people vs. numbers of Biden people. That aspect was worked out before the court dismissed the case.

I thought it was a nice bit of closure to hear these things on Fox News.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 9, 2020, 1:43 PM

We discussed the Order.

Nov 9, 2020, 2:18 PM

It was never handed down because the case went on appeal to the Pa. Supreme Court.

I don't think you're being dishonest. I think you probably just forgot that part.

Here's what I don't know: Whatever happened at the Pa. Supreme Court?

- Jonathan Swift

Re: We discussed the Order.

Nov 9, 2020, 2:43 PM

Nov 9, 2020, 3:13 PM

Aren't ballots still being counted right now? How is the Pa. Supreme Court just sitting on this? Serious question.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 9, 2020, 4:11 PM

Nov 9, 2020, 4:22 PM

That's exactly what I'm seeing too.

Nov 9, 2020, 4:49 PM

Oh, I did see that a transcript from one of the hearings was made public; I'll have to post it later when I find it again.

- Jonathan Swift

Yeah, the poors in the upper decks don't count.***

Nov 9, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: That’s cool ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: That’s cool ]

What BS. Have them sign an NDA. The existing workers see the votes - if it's an issue anyone cares about they will have the workers sign an NDA as well...

Here is where democrats reveal themselves for having zero integrity themselves - they don't trust an NDA. Why? because they know they, themselves, won't follow them.

Nov 9, 2020, 3:54 PM

Interesting idea but now we're way beyond what's contemplated by the laws enacted by the legislature.

- Jonathan Swift

The "news" people on FOX...

Nov 9, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope AOC never shuts up ]

have continually pointed out Trump has no evidence. Where is the evidence.

I think Brett Baier is legimately getting irritated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never watch cable "news," but I have been some

Nov 9, 2020, 1:38 PM

in the last week or so, just to see the latest counts. Don't remember what day it was, but I saw the Fox News hosts (Baier pretty sure was one of them) grilling the RNC chairwoman really hard about it.

Re: The "news" people on FOX...

Nov 9, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to The "news" people on FOX... ]

The social were-creature that is Fox News has always really been weird to me.

You have a perfectly good, professional, and center-right newsroom. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and we could use a few more of them because those who claim there are too many liberals in the media are correct - there are.

And then the hit parade of lunatic "opinion"-show hosts hit the stage, and it's literally like they haven't even watched the product coming from down the hall.

The pivot is so severe it almost gives you whiplash to watch.

Re: I hope AOC never shuts up

Nov 9, 2020, 1:53 PM

just wait until she sends her goons to confiscate Felix' AC unit

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aave Oatthews Cand?***

Nov 9, 2020, 2:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

yeah but...

Nov 9, 2020, 3:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a long list of folks I'd like to see shut up***

Nov 9, 2020, 3:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 507
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic