Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU's Ed Orgeron files for divorce
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 801

LSU's Ed Orgeron files for divorce

Apr 2, 2020, 11:38 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2020/04/02/lsu-football-coach-ed-orgeron-wife-kelly-divorcing-23-years/5110584002/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geaux Tie-guhs!***

Apr 2, 2020, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pic of the subjects in question

Apr 3, 2020, 8:32 AM

I read the whole thread on Tigerdroppings

Apr 3, 2020, 8:52 AM

which is LSU's version of TNet.

One guy said that he had seen Ed several years ago in the Bahamas hanging all over some hottie.

Several people said that his wife is well known to stray from her husband, to the point that local police have been told to ignore the places where she goes. She also is apparently addicted to pain medications following her medical issues, to the point that she's very difficult to get along with, and she never got along with any of the other coaches' wives.

Before coming to LSU, Ed lived in a hotel in SoCal for 5 years and only saw his family when they would visit from LA on the weekends. Obviously not a good setup for a husband and wife. Praying for them.

Re: I read the whole thread on Tigerdroppings

Apr 3, 2020, 10:38 AM

I would not think this would be an issue since HE filed for divorce but he has been charged with domestic violence in the past. Again I would not think this would apply here.

I wanna see pigs of the home-wrecking hussie that

Apr 2, 2020, 11:40 AM

caused this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I wanna see pigs of the home-wrecking hussie that

Apr 2, 2020, 11:50 AM

If I had to listen to that voice all night I’d leave too!

here you go

Apr 2, 2020, 10:09 PM [ in reply to I wanna see pigs of the home-wrecking hussie that ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess, communication issues?***

Apr 2, 2020, 11:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

This post will not receive the credit it deserves

Apr 2, 2020, 1:26 PM

And well it should

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

waddaheilumin by datritedere?

Apr 2, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Let me guess, communication issues?*** ]

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yay! for social distancing***

Apr 2, 2020, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly hate to see marriages end. Wish both of them

Apr 2, 2020, 12:36 PM

happiness in the years ahead.

And redemption this coming year, if they get there!!!

Go Clemson Tigers!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a year so far for Coach "O"...

Apr 2, 2020, 1:47 PM

won a national championship and divorced his wife.

Talk about a "win win"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Everybody always says you're short... I think it's succinct.***

Apr 2, 2020, 10:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU's Ed Orgeron files for divorce

Apr 2, 2020, 1:53 PM

There was a feature on them at some point about their devotion to one another. Maybe it was just a detail of a larger story, but sad to hear. I just got divorced and don’t wish it on anyone.

I don’t wish marriage on anyone either, so...

OBJ mustve brought some hookers to the natty celebration***

Apr 2, 2020, 2:01 PM

Re: OBJ mustve brought some hookers to the natty celebration***

Apr 2, 2020, 2:43 PM

Sad news. I hope they can work through it and heal.

Also, wasn’t it divorce that preceded Jimbo’s demise at FlaSt?

Apr 2, 2020, 2:49 PM

Who cares..

Bad look for him and her. He gets a $3 Mill a year raise,

Apr 2, 2020, 3:51 PM

and suddenly they can't stand each other?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bad look for him and her. He gets a $3 Mill a year raise,

Apr 2, 2020, 4:21 PM

his $3 Million a year raise is now closer to $1 million.

Kind of sad actually.

Apr 2, 2020, 4:37 PM

There was one of those ESPN specials about those two and moreso about Kelly the week before the National Championship game. Kelly almost died from internal infection caused tear in colon and she had to have emergency colostomy. This happened just a short time before he became LSU HC. She professed where she had given up as she didn't want to have to use bag for rest of her life and she surely would have died if it wasn't for Ed's continued support saying he couldn't live without her and the boys needed her. There was more to the story about her battle with yrs of depression and the yrs of challenges it took Ed to finally land his dream job.

You see that special just a few months ago and see what appeared to be a happily married couple for it to end so soon after?? Makes you wonder what is so bad now that they couldn't work out after the battles they have already shared.

I hope they can figure it out. Sounds like since Ed is the one that filed it may have been caused by her some how? Just a guess. But now that he can't be in the office daily and working 12hr days, he may have learned some things he couldn't forgive?

Re: Kind of sad actually.

Apr 2, 2020, 5:05 PM

I have learned through life that a tragedy like an illness, loss of a child or the loss of a close family member or some other sad tragic event will do one of two things. It will bring your family closer together or it will tear a family apart. A lot of times if you look back their was an major event that seemed to have lead to many divorces or at least was the final blow.

If you are going through marital problems we on Tigernet I hope will all put you in our prayers.

What's this one's status

Apr 2, 2020, 5:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's this one's status

Apr 2, 2020, 10:43 PM

who is the lady ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's this one's status

Apr 3, 2020, 10:33 AM

This gentlewoman is the wife of an ex-LSU football player who is the President/CEO type of a family owned company is south Louisiana.

Ed Has a History of Violence Against

Apr 2, 2020, 6:56 PM

Women....surprise

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2020, 7:26 PM

Ed: "I just git a fat bonus for winning the national championship baby! Pack your bags!"

Wife: "Where are we going! What should I pack?"

Ed: "WE ain't going anywhere. YOU'RE packing everything you got and getting the h3ll outta my house."

The BatchelOrgeron

Apr 2, 2020, 7:40 PM

Creole Edition .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

Mr. Orgeron

Apr 3, 2020, 10:34 AM

is cajun, not creole. There is a distinct difference.

But T-Net Recruiting, what I really need to know...

Apr 3, 2020, 5:51 AM

Is Amanda Bynes and Paul Michael gonna get back together and get married after she gets treatment for her issues? Y’all have any inside information? I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

~JKB

I’m SHOOOOOOOCKED.....

Apr 3, 2020, 9:59 AM

When will men learn?

SINGLE LIFE IS BEST LIFE!!!

UGA fans would know. Only 1 single Natty trophy

Apr 3, 2020, 12:57 PM

Bulldog

Sad

Apr 3, 2020, 7:12 PM

So the Orgeron family goes from career high point to marriage low point in less than 50 days. I feel sorry for everyone involved.

Of course, that might just me. Other see it differently.

Question: Why are divorces so expensive?
Answer: Because they are worth it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 801
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic