Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obama and Hillary are going down hard!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Obama and Hillary are going down hard!!!

Apr 30, 2013, 2:12 PM

Four Benghazi whistleblowers are now retaining counsel to gain protective status as whistleblowers so they can testify before Congress and tell the truth. Three are career state department employees, the other is a career CIA employee. They said others want to come forward as well, but are scared due to the threats coming from the White House. In a press conference yesterday the state dept. spokesman said he had not heard anything about this, as did Obama in his press conference today.

The most transparent administration is circling the wagons.

Two videos included in this link plus text.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/29/obama-administration-officials-have-threatened-whistle-blowers-on-benghazi/

But the truly sad thing is this, we know from email and Ambassador Stephens' journal that they were begging for days for more security white the Brits and the Red Cross were pulling out of Libya.

Obama and Hillary 1st left them there with almost no security, then they prevented help from rushing to Libya during the attacks, then they prevented investigators from going in for weeks, followed by sending the FBI rather than labeling it a terrorist attack so other groups with more authority could go in and investigate. Then finally they spend weeks lying about everything while blaming it on a video and spontaneous demonstration.

The arrogance of these anti-American's is mind boggling the way they lie and manipulate and treat us like we are children or stupid or both!!

This is SOOOO much bigger than Watergate, yet stupid liberal sheep act like it was just an unpreventable tragedy. Not only should Obama be impeached, but Barry & Hillary should go to prison!! Four people are dead, the public has been blatantly lied to, multiple people have lost careers and/or been threatened, and the White House is still covering this up.

Obama is a freakin' joke and a failure in every way!! The economy, Obamacare, foreign policy, and lies after lies is all we get from these traitors.

And that idiot Holder spent more time last night ranting on and on about prosecuting anyone who retaliates for the Boston bombings than blaming or calling out Muslim extremists. He said one sentence about terrorists versus several minutes threatening American citizens.

Go ahead libtards!! Deny it, bash Fox, rant all you want. The truth will come out and these two communists are going down!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's an image I'd just as soon never enterd my head...***

Apr 30, 2013, 2:13 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

I'm gonna let

Apr 30, 2013, 2:14 PM

it play out....

yet you still have a weird bonar.***

Apr 30, 2013, 2:14 PM [ in reply to There's an image I'd just as soon never enterd my head...*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i bet hillary's is bigger.***

Apr 30, 2013, 2:16 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

I heard Obama actually ordered the hit on the consulate.

Apr 30, 2013, 2:25 PM

Hillary assassinated the ambassador herself.

The freedom fighters at Fox News are about to blow the lid off this whole sordid mess! HANG OBAMA FOR TREASON!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ambassador's scalp is sitting on Obama's desk right now.

Apr 30, 2013, 2:27 PM

He paid the insurgents $1M bounty for it.

Re: I heard Obama actually ordered the hit on the consulate.

Apr 30, 2013, 4:06 PM [ in reply to I heard Obama actually ordered the hit on the consulate. ]

complete crap comments; I had a family member involved there and the administration did not do a good job on protecting our guys or giving out the facts.

Re: Shhhh. There's Important POTUS IDOL Business Going On.

Apr 30, 2013, 2:26 PM

Who has time for four dead Americans when there's a POTUS phone call to the ghey NBA has-been, and MSM stepping all over themselves to talk about how courageous it is to announce that you are ghey.

Benghazi? The guy responsible for those deaths is in jail and his video has been taken down. What's left to see. Move along. Nothing to see here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly despite your sarcasm you're 100% correct.***

Apr 30, 2013, 3:09 PM

Re: Sadly despite your sarcasm you're 100% correct.***

Apr 30, 2013, 3:10 PM

if absolutely nothing comes of this, will you henceforth and forever refer to Fox News as "BullshitMountain" when posting on the boards?

Why? If Obama is successful in shutting them up that does

Apr 30, 2013, 3:20 PM

not mean Fox is/was wrong. They showed the video of one of them being interviewed while protecting his identity.

Do you honestly believe, despite the ambassadors journal, the emails, the Brits and Red Cross pulling out, and all the other evidence that ...

1. A video caused this
2. It was a spontaneous protest gone awry
3. That it could not have been anticipated nor prevented
4. Help could not have gotten there in time to save lives
5. The Obama admin has been honest
6. There is/was no cover up?

Do you believe those talking points?

Re: Why? If Obama is successful in shutting them up that does

Apr 30, 2013, 3:27 PM

no, I blame Conan Obrien for making fun of the Fox news table at the White house dinner, clearly Sheldon Adilson is in a grumpy mood today.

Do you believe those talking points? yes or no? no smart

Apr 30, 2013, 3:30 PM

#### retort, be honest. Do you believe the Obama narrative on Benghazi?

Re: Do you believe those talking points? yes or no? no smart

Apr 30, 2013, 3:32 PM

I believe Obama called it an act of terror the day after it happened, despite all of your yammering.

Why won't you answer the question? Also, yes, he called it

Apr 30, 2013, 4:30 PM

an act of terror but took weeks before he called it an act of terrorism enacted by terrorists. There is a subtle, but distinct and huge difference in the two. What dbag did in Sandy Hook was an act of terror, what the other dbags did in Boston was a terrorist act.

Re: Why won't you answer the question? Also, yes, he called it

Apr 30, 2013, 4:47 PM

which question, I lost track..

I'll take your subterfuge as a big fat YES!!***

Apr 30, 2013, 4:50 PM

Re: I'll take your subterfuge as a big fat YES!!***

Apr 30, 2013, 4:51 PM

huh, which question, why wont you answer me?

Re: Why? If Obama is successful in shutting them up that does

Apr 30, 2013, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Why? If Obama is successful in shutting them up that does ]

Yes, he does. Useful idiots are called that because they are well, useful idiots. Ole balm is the leader of the pack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama could kill the Pope

Apr 30, 2013, 2:27 PM

on camera and nothing would happen to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a guy down there on the island that calls

Apr 30, 2013, 2:28 PM

himself geechietiger. You should look him up, I think you two would really hit it off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Pretty sure they're soul mates***

Apr 30, 2013, 2:35 PM

So you like your gubment to lie and cover things up esp

Apr 30, 2013, 3:06 PM [ in reply to There's a guy down there on the island that calls ]

after their arrogance, stupidity, political correctness, ineptness, and ideology gets American's killed?

Yes, Obviously***

Apr 30, 2013, 3:07 PM

Lol. You obviously haven't been around long or know

Apr 30, 2013, 3:40 PM [ in reply to So you like your gubment to lie and cover things up esp ]

anything about me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I think maybe you missed the joke....

Apr 30, 2013, 4:52 PM [ in reply to So you like your gubment to lie and cover things up esp ]

but heck, I can't figure out how you would make that response, regardless of missing the joke or not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does the American public really care? Iran/Contra

Apr 30, 2013, 2:52 PM

part II.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get the facts out by interviewing the survivors

Apr 30, 2013, 2:57 PM

and dayem straight the 'Murican public will care!!!

The "most transparent administration" and the liberal media is doing its best to hide the troof!

The troof came out about Iran/Contra...no one cared.***

Apr 30, 2013, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even close.***

Apr 30, 2013, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Does the American public really care? Iran/Contra ]

Re:Don't Waste Time On Fools and USEFUL IDIOTS.

Apr 30, 2013, 4:14 PM

Re:Don't Waste Time On Fools and USEFUL IDIOTS.

Apr 30, 2013, 4:16 PM

odd, how come you and Edisto are never logged in at the same time?

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic