Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hear ya Dabo, dont say anything.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,306

I hear ya Dabo, dont say anything.

Jun 8, 2020, 3:00 PM

Works with my wife every time, too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hear ya Dabo, dont say anything.

Jun 8, 2020, 3:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Could the entire World Just Shut-up for a second!

Jun 8, 2020, 3:30 PM

Dang, everyone seems to have an expert opinion on every hot topic while most can’t even get into their underwear correctly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could the entire World Just Shut-up for a second!

Jun 8, 2020, 4:14 PM

Ha Ha Bill!!! I solved that problem years ago when I stopped wearing them. If you allow your tool to hang, they want fall off!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 3:52 PM

How's the weather down in the Pee Dee swamp today?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 4:12 PM

Why should Dabo need to say something with his players saying all that needs to be said about him, and they know Dabo better than about any of us know Dabo!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 4:16 PM

Are you trying to equivocate your marital problems with a racial crisis? Are you really that tone deaf? Man, you're part of the problem!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 4:26 PM

Its more of a how people treat other people crisis than only a racial issue. To name a few issues human trafficing, gun violence, drugs, prostitution, child abuse, etc. It all comes down to power and how you deal with others regardless of race.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 4:28 PM

If your wife is as much of a b!tch as some of these media people, I wouldn’t talk to her either.

She’s beautiful, I love her!

Jun 8, 2020, 9:19 PM

And not a B like you mentioned and I knew deep down it was only a matter of time before the great man, spoke!

Cheers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,306
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic