Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Alabama creating disrespect where there is none
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

New Story: Alabama creating disrespect where there is none

Jan 7, 2017, 8:01 PM

Alabama creating disrespect where there is none

Alabama has won so much that they are to the point of having to create something out of nothing. At Saturday’s National Championship Media Day at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, the talk from the Alabama defense was that they “lost” the championship game in 2016 or they are the underdog to Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Alabama creating disrespect where there is none

Jan 7, 2017, 8:06 PM

They gave up 40 to Ole Miss this year, do they feel like they lost that one too?

Everything I hear about Alabama and from Alabama tells

Jan 7, 2017, 8:06 PM

me that the Tigers are running around loose inside their heads. Not only are the Tigers going to win, they are going to win big !

Alabama has willed themselves to lose !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everything I hear about Alabama and from Alabama tells

Jan 8, 2017, 12:02 AM

Well think about it.. Bama takes pride in defense, what better way to make sure your team is focused and has an edge then to show the film from last years game. There approach is to dominate. They aren't looking at the film and saying oh we can't stop them, they are looking at it saying, this is how and why we will stop them. Now whether it works or not is a different story but a team that has won as much as they have won for reasons that are more then just talent. They are mentally sound. This is no different. To think Bama is lucid or scared I think is silly. They are mentally gearing up to try an make amends for giving up 40 last year. Whether it happens or not is different story.

Jan 7, 2017, 8:13 PM

That dude was talking like he is on some pretty dang good drugs. I'm glad I've never tried none of what he is using bc, I bet it is very addictive!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 8:21 PM

No disrespect to Bama. . .they've obviously been the most consistent and powerful team for several years.

However, they won because the ball bounced their way (literally) last year, and their players and coaches know that.

These Tigers are terrifying, and it will take both teams their best to hold on.

Jan 7, 2017, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Alabama creating disrespect where there is none ]

It's a known fact these guys are on SARMS, HGH, peptides.........

I hope we never get to the point where winning a Natty

Jan 7, 2017, 8:22 PM

feels like a "loss" because our defense gave up more points than they should. The Bama players taking on characteristics of Saban where they can find no joy in life I guess.

"Nick Saban, you just won another national title, how do you feel?!"
"Well it's been a decent season, proud of these guys, but we could've played better. We'll celebrate this one tonight and start prepping for next year tomorrow."

Jan 7, 2017, 8:26 PM

Well they can just abandon that win last year and give us the trophy.

"The win didn't count"

Jan 7, 2017, 8:32 PM

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. These guys are so spoiled that they don't count Natty's in which they don't blow a team out. GTFO of here w that.

I hope we crush them so they know what it feels like to actually lose the Natty. Yea, it will be a lot different you idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "The win didn't count"

Jan 7, 2017, 9:13 PM

Sound like the old BAIT and SWITCH strategy, Baiting you in to thinking that they are so great or they're that good (OR) Changing the outcome if they get embarrassed on the field. Covering all avenues just in case long before the game starts

Saban knows what a test this is going to be and that he

Jan 7, 2017, 8:39 PM

has to try to figure out a way to get his team as motivated as possible.

I don't know what they learned. Box Score of Ole Miss game

Jan 7, 2017, 8:42 PM

this season tells a different one from what these Bama players are saying. Ole Miss put up 43 points and 522 yards of total offense against Bama this year. Maybe they studied the wrong film?

Re: I don't know what they learned. Box Score of Ole Miss game

Jan 7, 2017, 9:17 PM

That gives us 50 points to play with then

but, but that was SWAG! and we've only got DW4....

Jan 7, 2017, 10:07 PM [ in reply to I don't know what they learned. Box Score of Ole Miss game ]

we're just not good enough to challenge THE almighty Sabans.

Re: I don't know what they learned. Box Score of Ole Miss game

Jan 7, 2017, 11:48 PM [ in reply to I don't know what they learned. Box Score of Ole Miss game ]

No , it's very simple. Saban is just challenging his players. That's all it is. It's a winners mentality. You gave up 40 last year, what are you going to do about it this year? That's all it is..

My response to them

Jan 7, 2017, 8:47 PM
IMG_1044.JPG(50.0 K)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 8:49 PM

I hope we have a repeat performance from the fiesta bowl and just dominate them. At what point will they give this offense credit!? The win didn't count because they didn't dominate us or beat us comfortably. Man I hope we hang 50 on them and suffocate their offense. Then I want to hear what they say. Smh

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 8:51 PM

Now they know how it felt to be us last year. We were undefeated, yet ESPN didn't believe we would outlast Alabama. The difference is, our disrespect was everywhere and evident. Whereas, theirs is made up.

Good grief guys. Bama talking like this is simply to get

Jan 7, 2017, 9:22 PM

into our heads. Well, from the comments, they are apparently succeeding. Hope our players aren't so gullible. This Bama team is good, and they know they have to stop DW in order to win. IMO, Clemson wins this one. But please stop falling for their pre-game trash-talking hype.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good grief guys. Bama talking like this is simply to get

Jan 7, 2017, 9:27 PM

We are fans. It doesn't matter if they get into our heads

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Good grief guys. Bama talking like this is simply to get ]

I sure hope Bama shows for the game; i.e., they want to be there.

( I remember when they forgot to show for the Sugar Bowl and Utah wore them out, since Bama didn't want to be there. I wd feel bad for the Bama players if that happened again.)

Hope your sarcasm meters are properly calibrated.

Jan 7, 2017, 9:44 PM

Now that's another part of covering all avenues

Jan 7, 2017, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Good grief guys. Bama talking like this is simply to get ]

talk never changed our players mindset. They are programmed to play Clemson's football.

Stop it already

Jan 7, 2017, 9:29 PM

The end of a matter is better than its beginning. Let's just get to Monday and decide this. Everyone has their bag of motivation to reach into. It doesn't matter.

Where's NALT? Thought for SURE he'd be here...

Jan 7, 2017, 9:59 PM

...guess not...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

They sound scared, like #NeverAgain territory.

Jan 7, 2017, 10:08 PM

I expected more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They sound scared, like #NeverAgain territory.

Jan 7, 2017, 11:52 PM

No it's a mentality. You look for things to make sure your team is focused and on task. This is an easy one for Nick. Clemson dropped 40 last year, all Nick has to do to challenge them is show them film. Scared is the last thing this is.. this is creating a mentality of " this isn't happening again". Not saying it won't but that's the mentality you have to take going in. You have to create challenges for yourself. Find reasons to go that extra mile. Create an extra edge.

man, do we ever live in the age of the 'victim'***

Jan 7, 2017, 10:37 PM

Jan 7, 2017, 11:13 PM

I think some of you are missing the point here..I don't think they haven't appreciated the win I think you look for reasons to focus and boy do they have one this time. All Saban has to do is walk on the meeting room and say these guys put up 40 on you last year..when you have a standard and you didn't meet it, what are you going to do? That's what this is. I think it's great! If I'm Saban yeah I'm using that 40 spot as motivation to pay attention to detail. Now does that mean they will dominate Clemson? No it doesn't mean that but it does give you a challenge and if you are a winner , you like challenges..

screw Bama....so tired of them...

Jan 8, 2017, 12:25 AM

Just win the dang game so we don't have to hear this crap any longer. Bama had a.grrat defense but they play these half arsed SEC offenses week in and week out..

I have zero problems with what Bama says.

Jan 8, 2017, 1:01 AM

and i don't understand why we would make anything of this. They think they are better than what they did last year. and so do we. this is a non-story.

Lost to Ole Missy last year and still gave up 43 this year...

Jan 8, 2017, 1:19 AM

How did the extra motivation to dominate that one work out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Re: Lost to Ole Missy last year and still gave up 43 this year...

Jan 8, 2017, 3:13 AM

It worked out in a win ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If it didn't count, why accept the trophy...

Jan 8, 2017, 2:11 AM

Seems that they need to return the big trophy and just pick up their participation trophy, juice box and Debbie cake and move on

And I thought the coots whined and made excuses...geez

Jan 8, 2017, 4:12 AM

I spoke to an AL fan leaving the Natty last year who made me feel better about the loss. He was seriously peeved at how AL won and said in his mind they lost and it was only luck the score showed a win. He was so angry it was comical. I told my kids I hoped they would never be ungrateful for any win, much less a Natty win. Clemson fans have an attitude of gratitude, not an entitlement mentality. Go Tigers!

Lol

Jan 8, 2017, 9:44 AM

Delusional and having everything to lose. Love it. Deep down in the back of their minds they know they're delusional. They're scared.

I have a feeling about this game. The intangibles could not be more in our favor.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, the scent of fear.

Jan 8, 2017, 10:00 AM

Those boys know what's coming...and can't stop it!!

Re: Ah, the scent of fear.

Jan 8, 2017, 10:32 AM

Exactly. The fans felt like they witnessed the beginning of the end of dynasty last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic