Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have told this story before, but with the big game coming
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

I have told this story before, but with the big game coming

Nov 26, 2019, 11:03 AM

up, I think I will repeat it. At the 63-17 game,the coots were favored by 4 and a half I think. I went with several friends, and one of them was adamant about getting in our seats early. Like, 45 minutes before kickoff. So, we did , and I mean to tell you the Tigers, Tiger Fans that is, were ready to roll. I bet we did the 1..2...3...4 at least 15 times before the game. Well, the game kicks off and bam, Charley throws a TD pass, we get it back, and bam another TD pass. Now, we have done the 1...2...3..4 about 10 or 12 more times, with all the coots in their seats as well. So, my buddy says,I would love to see Airese catch one right in the mdiddle of that O in the endzone. BAM! TD to Airese RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT O! AT this time, still in the first quarrter, 7 coots on our row stand up, collect their coats, seats, and pocketbooks and start heading out....As the last one passes me (I am on the end) and turns to walk down the steps, we finish up 1...2...3...4...C...l...e...m.... once again, and he turns back to me and says,"Well I see y'all finally learned how to spell it!!!"..and I calmly said, "Yeah, Partner, and if you stick around another quarter, you'll learn how to spell it too..."

Boys, that was one fired up chicken as he headed down the steps.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic