Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to respond here to this FGF post on XT..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,618

I have to respond here to this FGF post on XT..

Apr 10, 2017, 10:32 AM

Some people want a easy ready made situation instead of working harder to build an accomplish something that wont be easy.I dont care how many 5 stars they have,he just another one in the crowd where he should have a much easier path considering the schedule and all the other help he has.Like someone else said in another post,sun people are leaders n sum are followers.The last thing this team needs is sum arrogant 17 yr looking for the path most chosen.That tells me about his character and williness to tackle a difficult challenge as oppose to tacking a much easier path.

Using this logic, would not the easiest path be for XT(or any great recruit) to choose..let's say Flordia Atlantic? Because he is arguing that they are not as talented on defense as Clemson and that would provide an opportunity to play early and be the Big Boy on the defense. If that is the case, find the absolute worse defense you can XT.

If he is saying XT is choosing the easy path, then he isn't thinking it through. If Clemson is so loaded on the D-Line, and he is choosing the easy path...why would he want to go where there will be stiff competition?

Frankly, they just don't want to admit that he wants to go where he has the best opportunity to be successful and be part of a championship. USuC can't give any recruit that right now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Stupid and nonsensical post from those losers...

Apr 10, 2017, 10:47 AM

Maybe XT would prefer to tackle a gamecoot over a difficult situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to respond here to this FGF post on XT..

Apr 10, 2017, 10:47 AM

I thought the same thing. Your prose is a lot better than mine.

Next time, don't be so precise. The bored coots won't know what you're saying....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2017, 11:03 AM

Then all those 5*'s on bama are lazy and don't want to work hard.

USCjr logic.

Apr 10, 2017, 11:31 AM

Few, if any, Gamecock fans have been accused as being endowed with common sense or possessing the power of logic, and, we have confirmation multiple times each and every day.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy path = SEC LEAST!!! Coots gonna coot!***

Apr 10, 2017, 11:37 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2017, 11:38 AM

Be careful how you refer to gamecocks and "thinking" in the same sentence. It defies the laws of nature.

Apr 10, 2017, 11:43 AM

SCar has played in the worst P5 division in CFB the past 2 years and accomplished nothing, yet they're still actively waving their little SEC towels. It's sad, really.

Apr 10, 2017, 11:58 AM

Not sure which is scarier, listening the Coots trying to figure out what happened with XT, or you attempting to analyze Coot Logic. ;)

Apr 10, 2017, 12:01 PM

Let me think for a minute. ACC was 8-3 in bowl games this year, or maybe better. Does anyone know the win lost record of the ACC $ec last year or the year before? they love to continue to throw out weak schedule. Living in the past, the $ec is basically ONE school, and we all know who it is. Bunch of nuts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2017, 1:12 PM

The ACC this past year had the most bowl wins of ANY Power 5 conference, SEC or any other. There are countless articles out there stating the ACC was the best conference in 2016.

Easy situation instead of working hard to build something...

Apr 10, 2017, 12:20 PM

I wonder if they mean like being a perennial doormat and living vicariously through the accomplishments of the other teams in the conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic