Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have respected Herbstreit for the most part, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I have respected Herbstreit for the most part, but

Sep 8, 2018, 10:55 PM

after tonight, I am officially fed up with him. He really needed to have himself declared "the 13th man."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously? That’s BS.***

Sep 8, 2018, 10:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I have respected Herbstreit for the most part, but

Sep 8, 2018, 11:04 PM

Are you kidding me, he has been good to Clemson and he called it like it is, we sucked and TAMU drug us tonight , we were lucky to get a W!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL Drug us? Dude after the 1st qtr, we never gave up

Sep 8, 2018, 11:07 PM

the lead

Sep 8, 2018, 11:11 PM

We got lucky, try to confuse that with being good but is does not change that Clemson is a flawed team. We gave up 501 yards and escaped with another questionable win.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:21 PM

You must be a Notre Dame fan.......

"another"??***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL Drug us? Dude after the 1st qtr, we never gave up ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I have respected Herbstreit for the most part, but ]

Sure seemed to me he was begging for that not to be a touchback. The pylon cam showed the ball start on the left side of the screen and never crossed the center of the camera view. Therefore it was on the inside. Those guys had some reason that prevented them from seeing that or being unbiased.

"I shot a werewolf once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor?s dog"

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Chuck!
MCHammer found out the hard way, Chuck Norris can touch it!

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."

Sep 8, 2018, 11:10 PM

Agree.. I thought that was strange how they kept describing something that wasn't happening

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then you haven’t watch much Herbie

Sep 8, 2018, 11:08 PM

Kirk does two things consistently: 1) He supports the underdog; and 2) He focuses on the team with momentum.

TAMU was obviously the underdog, and for a majority of that game they had momentum. But watch when Ferrell gets his sack; Kirk switches from praising Mond to praising Ferrell.

Play-for-play, TAMU had a lot more successes so they received a lot more praise. More play successes, yes, but they obviously didn’t translate to enough points.

Going back over the last 20 years, I’ve observed that Kirk is generally positive on Clemson.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:08 PM

He always compliments clemson and has stated he would want his sons to play for Clemson. I see videos of him coming to Clemson and watches practices and talks about how good the facilities are. When he is calling games it’s his job to not pick sides. Texas am played a great game. It’s liked when we played Ohio State in the playoff. I assure you he loves his Alma mater but you wouldn’t know that listening him call that game.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:11 PM

He is just doing his job.

He was just as complimentary about Clemson. He always is

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 11:12 PM

Did you watch the same Broadcast as I did? I think he is the number 1 CFB commentator for a reason.

You are being thin skinned

Sep 8, 2018, 11:23 PM

He called it the way he saw it. No bias ether way. He's not a Clemson tiger but just doing his job.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are being thin skinned

Sep 8, 2018, 11:31 PM

Agree for the most part, but I believe Herbie got a little too caught up in the excitement at the end. Also, ball was obviously inside the pylon. Jumbo was pissed because his RB made a boneheaded play and he knew it.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic