Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 727

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 14, 2017, 6:28 AM

Took OldestSonOf to register for his last year of middle school on Friday.

Saturday did some yard work, grilled chicken wangs and drank beer.

Sunday chilled.

8/10 but still dat natty doe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Decent

Aug 14, 2017, 7:46 AM

Friday-Played golf, went to Carolina Ale House for dinner, then to Parkway for karaoke.

Saturday-Dealt with my moth infestation, played in a texas holdem tourney...won it. :)

Sunday-Ate lunch with my homeless peeps, played golf, watched another epic GOT.

Two weeks until game week!!! We are so close.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 14, 2017, 7:47 AM

Friday - do not recall. Probably hit the gym after work and made sweet sweet love all night long. Probably

Saturday - Ran some errands, order new eyeglasses b/c Im getting on the RH Tig level of sight. Shopped at Lidl for groceries this week to compare the difference. This is significant savings when you buy their brand. Their meats are priced lower as well. Bacon is the only meat product I purchased there this week. Have not cooked it yet. Also you have to bring your own bags and bag your own groceries or you can purchase old skool paper bags there for $0.06 each. The layout of the store sucks too.

Sunday - Skipped church b/c not hypocrite. Hiked up to Raven Cliff overlook near Ceaser's Head. Was kinda hot as f but overcast. Came home and watched the Martian, then piddled around until GoT came on. Afterward went to bed and made sweet sweet love

pig from Raven Cliff

Aug 14, 2017, 8:09 AM
RC.jpg(177.3 K)

I have really bad gas right now

Aug 14, 2017, 7:47 AM

Friday - hung around the house all day, cut grass, grilled steaks, watched Finding Nemo
Saturday - went with family to state park, then had to go into work around 2:00
Sunday - went to work from 9-5, enjoyed the last few moments of summer with family at Brewster's

McJr went back to "school" today. He is excited to be in the 3 year old class.

11/10. Rock and Roll!

Aug 14, 2017, 7:52 AM

Friday - GnfnR show. Deets below.

Saturday - on about 4 hours sleep head back to da noke for the littlest one's birthday dinner and a trip to Sweet Frog.

Sunday - 5-mile run then church then littlest one's birthday party. Crazy, but only 2 hours worth, so it was tolerable. Weather was nice for water balloons and trampoline jumping.

I feel fat dis mawn but otherwise, a stellar weekend.

AND dat Natty.

This one goes to eleven.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid, relaxing

Aug 14, 2017, 8:04 AM

Friday went to Grateful Brew with friends. Drank beers and ate pizza and then went to bed.

Saturday up and to Swamp Rabbit Cafe for breakfast. It was delicious. From their to Furman to work a soccer game. My wife used to work in athletics their full time and now we go do stuff for games when we have time for a little extra spending money and so she can hang out with all her friends. From there we went to Southern Culture for brunch. It was good. I bottomless mimosaed but only a few because I had to drive. We then took a nap, chilled for a while, and then went to bed.

Sunday up early and to church, then to Publix for groceries for the week. Cooked a big breakfast then took a nap. Played volleyball for a few hours then back home to chill. Cooked spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and then went over to my old house to watch GoT with my friends because Wife of ST does not like it. Then went to bed.

ROH

Aug 14, 2017, 8:12 AM

Fri - celebrated anniversary with wife. And when I say celebrated, that means exactly what you think it means when you are married to a redhead. Amirite @clemsonrulez08®? Dinner at Mellow Mushroom. @MauldinT still not there. RIP! Sang a little karaoke Fri night.

Sat - Hung out with all three kids while wifeof worked. Watched a lot of golf. Dinner out with all my chirrens and wife, brother and his girlfriend, and momof in rememberence of dadof's birthday. RIP BC!

Sun - Watched a lot of golf. In spite of my best efforts to bring Kevin Kisner some good karma, he doodooed the bed. Suxxor. Took kids 1 and 2 to the golf course to do a little fishing, then hit some balls. Drank a couple macrobrews and then bed.

TLDR: Love wife, miss dad, had fun, 56/7 stars.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Does that mean you got bitched out due to short temper?

Aug 14, 2017, 8:33 AM

I think it means you got bitched out due to short temper and then took it to pound town becaues always horny.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Everything but the bitched out due to short temper part

Aug 14, 2017, 9:21 AM

I may have the perfect wife

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Okay

Aug 14, 2017, 8:18 AM

Got to try a bunch of new beers and watch LivePD in peace since girlfriend was out of town.

Pawpaw is in the hospital and was not well on Friday, but has gotten progressively better each day since (thanks junge for Ts&Ps).

Took mawmaw to breakfast yesterday morning and on to the hospital to see pawpaw.

Washed/vacuumed car. Did laundry.

Aug 14, 2017, 8:21 AM

Friday - Cut some grass. I don't remember. I think I went to bed early. May or may not have drank a lot.

Saturday - Daughter and I took a walk in the woods to scout for deer. Found a 5 gallon bucket in perfectly good shape. Near the bucket we found a handful of night-crawlers. Started digging around and found maybe 200 night-crawlers. We put them in the bucket and took them back to the house. Also found a box turtle.
Coworker's 50th birthday party. Got shiit hammered with a bunch of folks that I didn't know. Wife and I were probably 18 years younger than the rest of the crowd, but these folks threw down like nobody's business. Started with a 15pk of all day IPA, switched to Corona/Budlight/Natty when those were gone... whatever else was in the coolers. Stopped short of the Fireball shots that were getting passed around. #### good time.

Sunday - Lunch at wife's grandma's. Meatloaf was dry. Spent some time in her attic troubleshooting her blower for her HVAC. Hungover AF. Attic was like 120*F. Spent the next 4 hours sleeping. Wife made Reubens for dinner. Watched GoT.

Best weekend in the past month or two. 8/10.

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Besides fighting a summer cold, BDay week.end

Aug 14, 2017, 8:32 AM

was pretty darn nice, with the Tequila gifts, ESSO sign for my garage gift,
attending a bowling alley party for one grandson (new one under old handlebar - has booze!),
Scratch coconut cake made by mrs, and melting into the recliner Sunday afternoon, watching tohe golf tourney between naps!

Incrudibly bizzy

Aug 14, 2017, 8:38 AM

Drive back from Jax on Freytag, take youngest back to apartment in Boone on Saturday, melt into a puddle on Sunday after Church after arguing vociferously against the removal of 50 yards of fencing between us and a railroad.

"It's ugly!"

"Don't care what it look likes! Stoopid people have a habit of doing stoopid things like playing on railroad tracks! Besides, when did railroad tracks become pretty????"

People will argue about the stupidest things.

Purty decent

Aug 14, 2017, 8:50 AM

Fridy - Did nothing. Enjoyed last night before my parents brought back our 3 year old from the beach.

Satidy - Up for yard work early. Was walking the yard to scoop dog turds before mowing when I ran into a copperhead in the back yard. We've found a few brown sneks at the house but this is the first time I've ever seen a copperhead. I don't really mind sneks but poison sneks not good. Chopped him in half first so he couldn't get away since he was close to the brush. Then got him right behind the ears. Head was still biting after being removed. I also got to kill a Japanese hornet attaching a cicada and another one that was maimed and on the ground on my front porch when my 3 year old told me she found a yellow jacket.

Sundy - Went to church then did some misc. projects around the house. Replaced the capacitor on the porch fan but it's still not fanning. Light comes on dough. Already replaced the switch as well so not sure why TF it no work. Went to Greenville Drive game and sweated bawls off watching a good beisbol game. Drive won in the bottom of the 9th on a walk off base hit.

All-N-All 9/10 for sleighing poisonous pests.

Aug 14, 2017, 8:50 AM

Friday - worked around the house after work.

Saturday - played golf, won some money, drank beer, went to the Nutty Squirrel

Sunday - watched golf

9/10

Aug 14, 2017, 8:55 AM

Friday - First Week Fest at the elementary school to celebrate the end of the first week of school.

Saturday - Up early to run with a good friend and one the athletes he coaches (9 miles at 7:37 overall pace). Home for a nap while wifeof- had the kids at Faith Formation classes. Seat covers for the Pilot showed up that afternoon, so I spent an hour putting those on. Got them through seatcoversunlimited.com. Pretty nice, for a fraction of what the auto interior guys wanted. Dinner then played some online poker while wifeof- had Bad Moms on the TV. Other than one full bush shot (sorry for the foul, but I prefer to not go on vacay), it wasn't much to write home about.

Sunday - Slept in, church then grocery store. Caught bits and pieces of the race then took daughterof- to cheer practice. Home to get the kids to bed, Big Brother then GoT. Interest in Big Brother this season is waning. They're all ####### morons except Kevin. I like Kevin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

after 3 weeks of hell from a sinus infection

Aug 14, 2017, 8:56 AM

i'm finally feeling like I'm not part of the Walking Dead.

So good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ZERO complaint with how it turned out.

Aug 14, 2017, 9:03 AM

Friday, long walk with the pup in 300% humidity. Who needs a swimming pool when you can just go outside and get soaking wet? Came back and toweled off, made something quick to eat, gathered up bass & amp and went to practice. Ran through about 15 new tunes that RH Sis' boyfriend does solo since I've started doing some gigs with him.

Saturday, lots of chores, took the pup on her weekly ride about town, took trash to dump, stopped to look at 3 or 4 potential properties that were no longer potential once I stopped and looked at them. For some reason, several abandoned properties popped up last week but they're all overpriced for seeing any return on a flip. Ran some errands, tried to strike a deal at Southern States on some western boots but they won't match internet prices so will order today. Went home and got bass & amp, played restaurant gig with Sis' boyfriend in 400% humidity for food & beer, because we work cheap. Ran through the stuff I knew with him pretty quick, so he finished out the set solo and I sat and drank free beer. I'd say everything went swimmingly.

Sunday, hung around doing as much nothing as I could squeeze into a Sunday morning, then long walk with the pup in 500% humidity. Got cleaned up and went to grocery store. Came home and hung out for a bit until time to go see 6 String Drag at the Thirsty Beaver. They were freaking EXCELLENT. I'd always known who they were and had listened to them in passing, but they are an incredible band and put on one Hades of a show. The two primaries in the band grew up in Clemson and started playing around town a year or two after I graduated and left, so we had a nice chat afterwards about the town and mutual acquaintances we had. Will go see them again as soon as possible. Came home and crashed.

11/10 Yelp stars, 6/5 Facebook stars, positive Google mention, 100% Trump tweetable weekend.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty solid

Aug 14, 2017, 9:13 AM

Friday: Drove down to Charlotte, dropping Ellie off in Greensboro with the parents. Met friends at Seoul Food Meat Co. (restaurant, not gay bar) in Charlotte. Had dank wings and some korean barbecue. Stayed up drinking until like 1:30.

Saturday: Had flying biscuit delivered and chowed down while we watched Chelsea get their ##### whooped by Burnley. Lol at the red card party. Spent the rest of the day at Quail Hollow for the PGA Championship. Very crowded. Very hot. Very expensive. Two more majors for me to go to complete the grand slam. Had dinner at Cantina 1511. Very good, and better than the one in Raleigh, which was already very good to start with.

Sunday: Drove home. Ran errands. Watched 'The Shack'. Didn't do NASCAR results because #### Shorty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you'd recommend Seoul Food Meat Co?

Aug 14, 2017, 9:26 AM

Hadn't been yet but I've heard some positive stuff about it.

I enjoyed it. We had dinner on the way so I tasted the

Aug 14, 2017, 9:37 AM

wings and the barbecue, both of which I enjoyed. I ordered miller lites, of course, and they did not have any because they only sold craft beer. Would go back for a full meal.

I think this is next on my list:

Aug 14, 2017, 9:38 AM

https://www.wusclt.com/food-menu/

spent most of my time in medical facilities

Aug 14, 2017, 9:18 AM

but wifey now has a bionic wrist so I can look forward to that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Bionic arm, you say?

Aug 14, 2017, 9:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2017, 9:30 AM

Friday - took half day at work then went for a boat ride around the JI/Folly marsh
Saturday - took boat out to the harbor, came home relaxed and watched TV
Sunday - went to brunch, laid down some hardwood floors, then went downtown for dinner
Monday morning - dropped wife off at airport

8/10

Not bad, last weekend of the lake for a few weeks

Aug 14, 2017, 9:39 AM

Rode around on the boat pretty much all weekend, hit up the meat and 3 at Esso Sunday for lunch. It's becoming a tradition here lately. One week closer to football season.w

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy belated birthday, by the way.***

Aug 14, 2017, 9:39 AM

Why thank you, turned out to be alright

Aug 14, 2017, 10:05 AM

Nothing exciting, but I call drinking beer on the boat a win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The meat and 3 at the Esso is hard to beat.

Aug 14, 2017, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Not bad, last weekend of the lake for a few weeks ]

My only complaint was it put me back on the couch for the rest of the day.

Just gotta beat that church crowd

Aug 14, 2017, 10:17 AM

This was probably the last weekend it won't be too packed to get a table. Already noticed some students filtering in, if they've even got 1/2 of the new apartments filled it's going to be a total clusterfugg by next week or so.

First place ruined will be Sunnyside Cafe***

Aug 14, 2017, 10:21 AM

Had to wait for a table there a week after graduation.

Aug 14, 2017, 10:23 AM

I don't think they're ever not crowded. But the food is awesome.

WHALE

Aug 14, 2017, 9:43 AM

Friday: drove through sheets o rain to balmy Greer, SC. Saw lotta fats milling around. Went o bed early. Was hoping to catch up to Celtic, but he headed home.

Saturday: up and in the hood of Greenville, played a couple of soccer matches on hot ### turf. Talked to Tharealdonjuan. Steak and Shake and headed home

Sunday: Get ready for a tournament this coming weekend, and trying to plan my purge during the darkness of the eclipse strike.

11/10 with finally some soccer. TRDJ put on a nice show and many thanks to him.

ryanadidas® thanks for the weird ### Snapchats

Re: WHALE

Aug 14, 2017, 10:29 AM

I'm sure I sent some weird ones. But I would like to add that my daughter got busted playing with my phone last night around dinner time. Anything sent during those few hours was not from me. The one of me dancing to the Trolls soundtrack... definitely not intentional ;)

That was you ?

Aug 14, 2017, 10:49 AM

Yep.***

Aug 14, 2017, 11:37 AM

Not bad

Aug 14, 2017, 9:45 AM

Friday - lunch at the Strip Club straight up solid meh and the service was lousy I don't get the hype about this place

Saturday - dinged around with chores then went to a Hafla (Mid Eastern party - don't turn me in)

Sunday - lunch with momma, looked at a piece of lake property, supper with in laws

Will probably do similar soon

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I am not really that sure.

Aug 14, 2017, 9:46 AM

Friday night I watched some movies. I watched Lion and enjoyed it. Saturday I went on a hike and told myself I was happy because I was feeling so healthy and I have been living healthier. I told myself that I decided to never drink again, because it feels so great to be healthy with energy. Yesterday is a blur though. I went out with some Hungarian friends last night who I do business with. Anyway, they drink really heavy and like to take a lot of shots. They dragged me to a strip club as well. I am paying for it today. Reading Tigernet today is keeping my mind off my brutal hangover.

Intense. Current Leeshitting it out as I type

Aug 14, 2017, 10:15 AM

Dad stuffs.

Cooked filets on the BGE. Dat crust doe.

Cooked fish on the BGE. Wife's request.

Got sex twice.

Still dat Natty doe.

Well how was he?

Aug 14, 2017, 10:29 AM

The sex partner that is?

Pigs?

Imma go with good since he got it twice.

Aug 14, 2017, 10:49 AM

And by got it I assume hotsawce was the catcher for both ends of the doubleheader.

Awful

Aug 14, 2017, 11:03 AM

Woke up saturday morning and started on house work and yard work. Around 11 am we get the call about my brother in law that I talked about in another post and won't repeat on here.

Rest of the weekend and weeks to come involved helping them.

-10/10

Replies: 42
| visibility 727
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic