Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have never seen more confidence on the board...a little
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I have never seen more confidence on the board...a little

Nov 5, 2015, 8:59 AM

scary! lol Seriously, I love the fact that we've gotten to the point that 99.9% of the board is overflowing with confidence. I mean, when's the last time EVERYBODY KNEW we were going to blowout FSU? Confidence breeds confidence. 58-0 breeds confidence. 8-0 breeds confidence. #1 breeds confidence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Execution breeds an execution.....***

Nov 5, 2015, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So that's what happened to the tnet dumpers?

Nov 5, 2015, 9:04 AM

I thought they'd just gone back under their rocks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BuzzPaw needs weekday work....***

Nov 5, 2015, 9:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you suggesting there's a lot of inbreeding among

Nov 5, 2015, 9:02 AM

this board?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not with me.

Nov 5, 2015, 9:05 AM

I'm from Tennessee, we don't do that kind of....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I now live in TN and I can honestly say there is no truth to

Nov 5, 2015, 9:07 AM

the rumor that Tennesseans marry their sisters.

They date 'em, but draw the line at marriage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Nah, I'm good***

Nov 5, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Are you suggesting there's a lot of inbreeding among ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you covered the stats nicely but the intangibles are..

Nov 5, 2015, 9:03 AM

important too. Let's not forget that all of the dumpers have gone back under their rocks.

Honestly I am not really thinking about it....

Nov 5, 2015, 9:07 AM

Don't get me wrong, I am very aware of it but I am going about my week business as usual. I may feel the need to do a little chest pumping should we take care of FSU but that game is more important that this ranking.

We have been highly ranked enough times recently and lost focus and got caught. This year seems a little different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Hmm. I wonder how many of these confident people are betting

Nov 5, 2015, 9:10 AM

Their house on the game?

Or do you mean internet confident?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I don't gamble anymore.

Nov 5, 2015, 10:10 AM

I'll give you FSU for 25 tnet points.

Yep. If the team is like this board, we WILL lose

Nov 5, 2015, 9:30 AM

Way too much confidence right now. Now I THINK we will bring our A game for FSU, for no other fact than they're FSU and this game MAY clinch a spot in the ACCCG. IF we win against FSU, the biggest scare is going to be Syracuse. I will go out on a limb here and say that IF we beat FSU, you will see our worst performance against Syracuse the following week. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Hopefully our B or C game will be enough to handle the Orangemen....but I'm not sure.

Then we have to stay motivated for Wake and USuC. Wake and Syracuse scare me the most. IF we beat FSU, I'd give us a 50% chance of losing to one of those teams. We will bring our A game to USC though, because they're USC. No need for motivation there.

Right now I would put our odds of getting to the playoff at 1 in 4, or about 25%. I think we have a 50% chance of losing to FSU and then 50% for one of the remaining 3 games before the ACCCG. IF we get to the ACCCG undefeated, then it's a whole other ball game because we will be playing for all the marbles and we WILL play our best football from the ACCCG onward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic