Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
how do I STOP donating? I started giving again when I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 389

how do I STOP donating? I started giving again when I

Sep 14, 2020, 3:54 PM

found myself posting more. I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but I do post. Plus, with COVID, I figured I'd help the TPTB out.

Well, this place (the mange, P&R) has turned into a dumpster fire and it really brings me down. Life sucks bad enough right now, I shouldn't have to pay for extra suckage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

If you have it set up with Paypal

Sep 14, 2020, 3:56 PM

you should be able to login to Paypal and stop the recurring payment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have had similar thoughts btw

Sep 14, 2020, 3:58 PM

but I know TNET is not supporting the crap that gets posted and I just try to take long deep breaths before I post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have had similar thoughts btw

Sep 14, 2020, 4:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is what I'm reading about instead of the stupid threads

Sep 14, 2020, 3:57 PM

on audacity of the kids at Clemson having an opinion.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dave-grohl-theme-song-nandi-bushell-1059240/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nandi is impressive and I saw this on Dave's instagram

Sep 14, 2020, 4:16 PM

earlier. Great story.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it's through paypal...

you can turn off the automatic yearly donation under Manage automatic payments in Settings.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What immediately came to mind...

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Openly admit to watching Friends?

Sep 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I can tell you're a big NASCAR fan

Sep 14, 2020, 4:08 PM

I get my R paid for by doing the NASCAR Challenge. You can snag that away from me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Do you consider the Jounge a dumpster fire? I see alot

Sep 14, 2020, 4:11 PM

of crap on TNET but here usually seems somewhat stable.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really, but the sheer amount of BS on the other boards i

Sep 14, 2020, 9:47 PM

is getting harder and harder to ignore.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Is it the racial component? Cause...

Sep 14, 2020, 9:50 PM

The Mange has been a dumpater fire for as long as I've been on here!

Like this?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Not really, but the sheer amount of BS on the other boards i ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Dabo-is-a-fraud-27784909

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I skip all the other boards and just link

Sep 15, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Not really, but the sheer amount of BS on the other boards i ]

directly to The Jounge.

Greenr also skips

Sep 15, 2020, 8:41 AM

chest day, amirite ?

Swole is the goal, size is the prize

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, man, I wish.

Sep 15, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Do you consider the Jounge a dumpster fire? I see alot ]

Bart: “Otto, man, you’re living in a dumpster?”

Otto: “Oh, man, I wish. Dumpster brand trash bins are top of the line. This is just a Trash-Co waste disposal unit.”

A hilarious Simpsons clip that came to mind. Sorry no video.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You know, you don't HAVE to go to the other boards.

Sep 15, 2020, 8:46 AM

They're not that hard to ignore.

With that said, the fact that Crump® won't even reply to let me know that my respectfully submitted P&R post suggestion isn't going to happen, has me considering just dropping the R too. I don't think I'm some mega-important donor...it's $6/month, but you give over $1000 over 20 years to a site that could have been free, and you'd think you'd get the courtesy of a response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

unfortunately, it's like that everywhere on the interwebs

Sep 15, 2020, 10:08 AM

it's unbearable. the algos have really worked to polarize the #### out of people, and further exacerbate the problem of people not being able to think for themselves and have logical thoughts.

the best part of my vacation was not being plugged to a computer and finding myself waist deep in a TigerNet P&R thread, WSJ comments, reddit, news articles, tweeter holes (and I don't even ahve a ####### tweeter) and just getting enraged / depressed. both sides of the equation are completely infuriating and makes me want to pull my hair out.

the world sucks right now. last week down on the coast fishing w/ my homies somehow made all of it disappear. coming back to the world yesterday blew donkey ####.

I think the move is to ween people off of social media. Maybe institute some type of IQ test for people that have them to determine their level of posting (similar to the day trading limits for the Robin Hood mafia).

love me some jounge tho.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 389
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic