Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
burn it or keep it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

burn it or keep it

Oct 21, 2013, 8:52 PM

Nice young girl I know did me 'favor' and bought this. She told me she had a present for me on Friday before FSU game.Living in Omaha, not a lot of clemson stuff around. I Showed up and was very impressed. Then game happened. I do not think her fault, but I am superstitious. Should I ask her to burn it, and get the curse off?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

duno.. what does she look like with it off?***

Oct 21, 2013, 8:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: burn it or keep it

Oct 21, 2013, 8:58 PM

Keep it. what is better... fewer Clemson shirts in the world or more Clemson shirts?

Re: burn it or keep it

Oct 21, 2013, 8:59 PM

I would say she is forbidden from wearing it during FSU games or games against ranked opponents - forever no exceptions. Maybe try it out against the Citadel. If we lose that burn it, drop her, and leave Omaha forever. If you were there in 2010 you being in Omaha may well be the problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

original poster - please keep classy

Oct 21, 2013, 9:03 PM

Please keep it classy, I am old man, she is very nice person I prob should not have posted, just thought it was nice of her to make the effort to make me feel special.

I have felt very special...

Oct 21, 2013, 9:05 PM

Since you posted it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic