Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have but One Request of Chad Morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,493

I have but One Request of Chad Morris

Dec 29, 2013, 11:04 AM

When Roderick McDowell is running like a loaded freight train going down hill against OSU, PLEASE don't stop running him.

The kid is a senior. He has been patient. He has given this program everything and time and again he has been used as a blocker so we could throw dink and dunk passes.

It's his last game in Orange. He has never complained. He shows out on the big stage. He's a baller.

Give him the fuggin ball and make OSU stop him, then take the top off and let Sammy, Martavis, and Humphries expose that weak secondary.

If Chadmo goes lame-o and runs that same stupid plan he used against Sakerlina, I will puke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have but One Request of Chad Morris

Dec 29, 2013, 11:07 AM

I agree. as I recall though OSU gave up lots of passing yards and points to Mich who is weak offensively. Not sure if that was an aberation or not. I'm sure he will test it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2013, 11:15 AM

I don't know why the Chad seems to be eternally waiting for a running back. Ellington was/is a great back. Hot Rod was punishing USuC but didn't get the carries.

Someone, please tear the behind the line of scrimmage pass plays out of his play book.

Amen Tiger Bro..unleash our best stuff & roll those NUTs! **

Dec 29, 2013, 11:18 AM

GoTiGS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You play what you are given. This year OSU has been more

Dec 29, 2013, 11:20 AM

effective against the run than the pass. I expect to see a lot more action from Bryant and Sammy than HotRod. Not that they won't use the run, but I don't think it's the key to getting downs and yards this time.

Re: You play what you are given. This year OSU has been more

Dec 29, 2013, 1:04 PM

No, no our mistake this year has been Morris' impatience with the running game. Rod played his butt of against SC. SC had a good Defense that gave us the run in the B gap all night. Spurrier and Whammy banked on Morris and Boyd being impatient and thus turning the ball over.Tajh is a very good QB probably the best ever here, but we cannot beat OSU passing the ball without running it.

Dec 29, 2013, 1:06 PM

One request for Venables: Don't sit back and play prevent all day--blitz, blitz and blitz more!!

Dec 29, 2013, 1:08 PM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we win, he'll be a GENIUS no matter what he calls and if

Dec 29, 2013, 1:32 PM

we lose, he'll be an IDIOT ...

That's just how it goes with "fans".

Bottom line. Just win!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8