Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have absolutely nothing to do today at work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I have absolutely nothing to do today at work

Dec 6, 2019, 9:29 AM

and all of you degenerates are off with no new posts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

As someone who gets paid with taxpayer dollars

Dec 6, 2019, 9:49 AM

This is a unique approach to keeping your job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

As a public employee

Dec 6, 2019, 9:51 AM

it's the only way

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have a job?

Dec 6, 2019, 9:53 AM

wow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Food stamps don't cover delicious IPA's***

Dec 6, 2019, 9:54 AM

Yea, he is a FaceBook coach.***

Dec 6, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to You have a job? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TEACHERS SHOOD BE PAID MOOR

Dec 6, 2019, 9:56 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As someone who is in the business of training principals

Dec 6, 2019, 11:28 AM

I think yours needs to learn about Active Supervision and Bell to Bell Instruction.

Sounds like I’ve got a new client.

Oh, and thanks for all you do to elevate the standing of teachers in this state.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

You're one of those worthless consultants

Dec 6, 2019, 11:55 AM

congrats on getting paid 200k to talk about stuff that doesn't work.

Then when that gravy train runs out, slap a new name on it, some fresh new graphics and keep trucking.

LOL....you're one of those worthless trainees who

Dec 6, 2019, 1:23 PM

don't lift a finger to learn something new and then tell anyone who'll listen how it doesn't work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bell to bell instruction sounds like a good way to get half

Dec 6, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to As someone who is in the business of training principals ]

the kids to checkout about 15 minutes into class. You know how slow a clock moves when you know you've got 30 more minutes to listen to somebody talk at you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of

Dec 6, 2019, 1:14 PM

https://youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Bell to bell instruction sounds like a good way to get half

Dec 6, 2019, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Bell to bell instruction sounds like a good way to get half ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fgCHvDNQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By instruction he doesn't mean lecture

Dec 6, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Bell to bell instruction sounds like a good way to get half ]

bell to bell instruction means that the kids are busy from the moment they come in to the moment they leave.

That can take a variety of forms such as lecture, activities, review, videos, think/pair/share, group work, stations etc.

But by keeping them busy, you reduce classroom management issues that come from down time.

Oh so you mean doing your job for the full time?***

Dec 6, 2019, 1:40 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a very depressing strategy***

Dec 6, 2019, 1:44 PM

I can't wait to enter this brave new world of education with

Dec 6, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to By instruction he doesn't mean lecture ]

my son in 5-6 years. I kind of assumed K12 had essentially become a person reading off of a powerpoint, similar to how most college courses have become...is that not the case?

I do like the idea of a lot of group work, I think it's a good way to naturally foster hatred of other people, and helps them learn how to discern who is worthless at an early age.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No we do a lot of different styles

Dec 6, 2019, 2:06 PM

not 100 percent sure what's done at the elem level.

At my level there's videos, interactive lessons, some powerpoints, some group work. It's really a little bit of everything.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic