Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a question that perhaps many are asking...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,803

I have a question that perhaps many are asking...

Jul 13, 2017, 10:29 PM

...why is there often no video that accompanies so many "Front Page" news articles?

Articles about this week's ACC Media Days are interesting, but why no video? Is it a copyright issue? Is it something as simple as a Tnet bandwidth issue? Sometimes being able to watch video makes a world of difference due to mannerisms and context that aren't captured in simple verbiage.

Would love to watch Christian Wilkin's comments, Dabo's comments, heck even Jimbo's comments. But no video is available here as of now.

You guys do a great job, but it is odd to me that videos are routinely left out of "Front Page" articles. I think I'm not alone in this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I have a question that perhaps many are asking...

Jul 13, 2017, 10:30 PM

Your comment is a small article ...and it ain't got no video .

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Lol touche...just wondering***

Jul 13, 2017, 10:37 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Lol touche...just wondering***

Jul 13, 2017, 10:40 PM

No I get what you're saying ...I look forward to the coaches and attending player's interviews as well .

Here are two Irish kids singing a popular song a while back .

https://youtu.be/_snA0XLWUEs

DB23

DHood spent the video money on a trip to Oregon***

Jul 13, 2017, 10:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: DHood spent the video money on a trip to Oregon***

Jul 13, 2017, 10:43 PM

Now you fixin' to get in trouble .

May have already said too much .

DB23

Jul 13, 2017, 10:45 PM [ in reply to DHood spent the video money on a trip to Oregon*** ]

You can't tell me that Oregon hookers aren't a viable business expense.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 10:50 PM

Can we at least have videos of those?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Jul 13, 2017, 10:53 PM

I'm sure he meant Ducks or Beavers .

DB23

Jul 13, 2017, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: DHood spent the video money on a trip to Oregon*** ]

Oh sure. I have videos of us at the beach, in the mountains, scouting prospects, all sorts of stuff.

Nikki did not approve of this message.^^^***

Jul 14, 2017, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: DHood spent the video money on a trip to Oregon*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a question that perhaps many are asking...

Jul 13, 2017, 10:59 PM

moab®I think I can help you out there. The last time we had a press conference where we could video Dabo was probably back at the end of April at a Prowl and Growl. Before that, it was probably the spring game. We haven't had any interviews with players since the spring game. For baseball, we ran videos for every game because, well, we actually had an interview. Most of the stuff since then has been older quotes we've saved, recruiting, look-aheads and things that don't require a press conference or video interview. I hope that helps. Today, we are simply waiting on the ACC to post their videos in their entirety. Starting next week with Dabo's golf tournament the beloved videos will be back.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,803
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic