Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a new lack of respect for OSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,304

I have a new lack of respect for OSU

Dec 30, 2019, 10:04 PM

I expect the complaining from fans but when the administration gets involved like what has happened it reaches a whole new level. No play in question was cut and dry without any doubt. They were all bang bang plays. To take it to the level on a national stage like they have should be an embarrassment to the team and the athletic department. The sideline catch was ruled in their favor but I guess that does not count.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're used to getting their way in the BIG10

Dec 30, 2019, 10:07 PM

They're dealing with the SEC now. Right or wrong, the SEC will send them a file of every single play that they DIDN'T call against them. They can't fine them like they do SEC Coaches/AD's, they'll make a mockery out of them in public

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They, themselves ARE an embarrassment.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:11 PM

I have a colleague who is an OSU alum and he is horrified and sickened by the rhetoric. Like he said...."to go on and on about it makes it look like they've never been there before and amateurish."

O & 4 vs a tiny college named Clemson is an embarrassment!

Dec 30, 2019, 10:14 PM

Go Tigers..beat the Corndogs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THE Overtly Sniveling University.***

Dec 30, 2019, 10:42 PM

ND, OSU, UM, USCw and Texas could never...

Dec 30, 2019, 10:45 PM

do anything to make me respect them less. When you have zero widgets you can't subtract another widget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic