Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: BCS standings reaction: Week 14
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,087

Football Update: BCS standings reaction: Week 14

Nov 26, 2012, 10:31 AM

BCS standings reaction: Week 14

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For once, I can't argue with her. We blew it in so many ways

Nov 26, 2012, 10:43 AM

I am still nauseated from the performance and am just now able to stomach this stuff. I feel bad for all of the Clemson Family. Hopefully we will get it together for the bowl game and end on a high note. Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: For once, I can't argue with her. We blew it in so many ways

Nov 26, 2012, 10:56 AM

This isn't an acceptance of mediocrity, but it is an acknowledgement of where we are. Clemson was ranked at 14th in the pre-season, which seemed about right. For better or worse, Clemson didn't face a challenge during the regular season other than FSU and we really never got a feel for just how good FSU was. Before the game, I thought that Clemson might be a top 10 game and also thought that a win over the gamecocks would prove that point. I was wrong.

I didn't like the outcome of the game, but nauseated, get a life. Our being upset about the results will not impact next year one iota. What we do for the program will. We can only do our part. We can contribute to the university financially and we can show up at games. When we're there, we can yell our heads off. Getting mad and spoting off on a message board probably hurts the university more than anything.

I have a great life, but I am also surrounded by USuc fans

Nov 26, 2012, 11:21 AM

that run their mouths non stop. It gets very old. I really thought we would end this miserable streak so it sucks. Forgive me for taking this stuff seriously. How do you just turn it off? If I turn it off, then I don't feel like a real fan. IF I "turn it off, then I am done with it and won't follow the team.I would still support CU, but would treat it like tennis

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

For once, HD is spot on***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough Love

Nov 26, 2012, 11:01 AM

Perception will not change until something happens. Execute on your Bowl opportunities.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,087
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic