Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a friend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I have a friend

Aug 2, 2018, 10:18 AM

I have a friend, in 2015 his house caught on fire. He thought about calling the fire department but instead called Urban Meyer’s wife. Urban never came and put the fire out. Urban should be fired.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a friend

Aug 2, 2018, 10:33 AM

You should live by the adage- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. It is not about him knowing per se but the fact that he lied just last week, failed to inform University officials in 2015 and left OSU open to civil and NCAA penalties.In 2009 he sent his consigliere to talk her out of filing charges, just remember the guy is the grandson of Meyer's second father figure Earle Bruce. Texts show he knew about the 2015 issue and there were pictures of pretty severe abuse. No record of it being reported which he WAS required to do in fact.

this^^^

Aug 2, 2018, 11:58 AM

He also could be in breach of his contract which requires him to report such instances to the schools Title IX director...which maybe he did.

Re: this^^^

Aug 2, 2018, 12:03 PM

Hmmmm, just riddle me this then, How does he report something to the Title IX director when he claimed last week to have no knowledge about the 2015 incident? Seems to be kinda hard to get around that one! Texts between wives certainly show he had knowledge. Urban is doing what Urban does best, looking out for Urban though he got caught speaking with a forked tongue this time.

I’m happy that you have a friend.***

Aug 2, 2018, 11:47 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With or without benifits

Aug 2, 2018, 12:09 PM

Cause he'll be looking for a place to sleep

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic