Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate Penn State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I hate Penn State

Oct 23, 2017, 10:10 PM

Hope we get to the Rose Bowl so we can wipe the smirk off the face of Franklin and bring a smile to the face of the dozens of little boys molested by the monster that they knowingly employed for 40 years

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate Penn State

Oct 23, 2017, 10:12 PM

You do know that there is no one students or faculty involved in that that are on campus or have any access to campus. The game I went to when we played penn st their fans were great

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 23, 2017, 10:14 PM

I don't hate the players or fans. Just their coach ( non Sandusky related) and the school that knowingly employed a child rapist

Arrogant Fans

Oct 23, 2017, 10:33 PM

I live in PA and have been hearing about how great the Blue and White is for decades. Their fans are arrogant and still think JoePa walks on water. It's difficult to be around them, and they are everywhere. You can't talk common sense to them. They look down their noses to other programs. The ones I'm around don't even know where Clemson is located and just laugh. When I remind them that Clemson handed Joe his worst bowl loss, they search for excuses. Funny how they wanted to run Franklin out of town last year, now they want to anoint him. Sick of hearing the "we are..."

Re: Arrogant Fans

Oct 24, 2017, 12:29 AM

Another BS post, The coaches and folks close to the PSU program credit the a**whipping we gave them in 86 as the impetus to "recruit speed" and more athletic players. They have always been complimentary of our guys and I've been around their program quite a bit - not lately but while Joe was there in their heyday. I find that most fans, present company included, that ##### the most about other fanbases are the biggest jerkoff's of all!

How many Clemson fans know where Penn State is?

Oct 24, 2017, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Arrogant Fans ]

Other than PA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 10:22 PM

The fans have been unapologetic, and refuse to admit Joe Pa's role in the cover up. That program deserved the death penalty.

Go to Milardo's in Murrells inlet on a Saturday

Oct 23, 2017, 11:14 PM

Just take it in, the fans are great, they buy you beers and they play "Sweet Caroline...Bom pup Bom" every time they score. They love their school, they appreciate the game and they despise Ohio St. You must appreciate that at least. Anyhow we still have a pope so the death penalty for Penn St can wait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 10:25 PM

Not to mention that little Penn State troll that keeps popping up here.

I like PSU. Hope they kick the poo out of OSU

Oct 23, 2017, 10:25 PM

Is like to see a game in Happy Valley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like PSU. Hope they kick the poo out of OSU

Oct 24, 2017, 10:56 PM

Me too. From watching on tv it seems to be right up there with us for how hype a home game gets. I do not see many that compare to Clemson but they are one of em.

Oct 23, 2017, 10:49 PM

I wonder how Joe Nope would have reacted if sandusky had been showering with one of his own grandsons ...

Any administration or fan base that continues to idolize the enabler has their priorities freaked up

Oct 23, 2017, 10:58 PM

I imagine if you were a victim that them losing a game isnt really going to do a lot for you. I still can not fathom how Paterno didnt do something when he knew

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just win baby. he needed to be ahead of bobby bowden.

Oct 23, 2017, 11:19 PM

nothing else mattered to either jo pa or the PSU administration.

nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: just win baby. he needed to be ahead of bobby bowden.

Oct 23, 2017, 11:27 PM

Joe and Booby. I cant think of 2 successful HC's I have less respect for

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2017, 12:24 AM

Great program, great fans - much like CU. I worked in State College for many years, a land grant university similar to us with a huge rural fanbase as well as the contingent from Philly, Pittsburgh, Erie, Harrisburg and all points in between. Yes Sandusky was a monster and Paterno didn't know how to handle it but the program, university and especially the students are top shelf - my oldest daughter is a Penn State grad - this is a bulls**t post by the OP.

I'm sorry, but please don't compare Clemson to Penn State

Oct 25, 2017, 1:35 AM

It is way too soon to forget what happened, and some fans are unrepentant and always will be. I don't blame the players, of course. But, to act as though it's all normal now is to turn away from all the tributes to the enabler, Paterno.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

You mad bro?***

Oct 24, 2017, 5:46 AM

Sandusky aside

Oct 24, 2017, 6:07 AM

James Franklin comes across as an arrogant loud mouth prick.

Re: Sandusky aside

Oct 24, 2017, 7:45 AM

I wouldn't want to shower at Pen15 State.

Kind of crazy...

Oct 25, 2017, 6:03 AM

Their old coach turned a blind eye to a monster molesting kids and they still think he walks on water. Our coach has a amazing morals, just comes off a national title, and plays the wrong back up QB, that none of us have really seen play much, and loses one football game, and people are giving him heck. I guess some of us aren't AllIn.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic