Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's just be honest.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,247

Let's just be honest.

May 21, 2018, 4:59 PM

Hunter seen the writing on the wall. As soon as Lawernce arrived on campus, he knew. Hunter is going to be a awesome quarterback for another college and probably enjoy a NFL career. It just goes to show how scary good Lawrence will be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hadn't considered that, but you're probably right***

May 21, 2018, 5:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That was my take on it as well.***

May 21, 2018, 5:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Let's just be honest.

May 21, 2018, 5:21 PM

Lawrence seems to be the real deal.....runs like Archie and passes like Peyton. I hope he isn't confined to the bench.
IMHO Johnson is the real deal as well.....best QB on the team last year. Heisman calibre. I don't blame him one bit for transferring and I, for one, will be a big fan wherever he lands.

With Darnold and Rosen gone, USC or UCLA would be great fit for him.***

May 21, 2018, 5:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's just be honest.

May 21, 2018, 6:04 PM

he for sure saw it by the end of spring practice. Plus I am sure Streeter and Dabo sat down with him as well as KB, TL, & CB and laid out what they saw down the road.

agree with all the responses I have seen so far, and

May 21, 2018, 6:15 PM

I cannot blame him. No five star wants to be a backup but remember, the number two qb is always one hit away from being number one. However, I heard Brice’s high school coach say, Don’t overlook Chase, he’s a baller!”

The mass exit of upperclassmen QBs was obvious after...

May 21, 2018, 8:43 PM

the Spring Game. I think most of us could see our future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's just be honest.

May 21, 2018, 9:47 PM

Hunter SAW ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic