Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I had totally given up on tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 77
| visibility 1

I had totally given up on tigernet

Oct 26, 2016, 11:09 AM

and I still have. Other than little pockets of brilliance like the lunge, it's full of the types of people who cause lines at convenience stores by buying so many scratch-offs.

I mean it, 97% of this place consists of mouth breathing naval gazers who would get stumped when you handed them $11.50 to pay for $6.50 in fast food.

Anyway, that's all. Stay cool guise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So judgy...

Oct 26, 2016, 11:10 AM

Here are some t!tties.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$6.50 of fast food ?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:13 AM

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can feed the whole family for $5.35 with a Hot-N-Heavy

Oct 26, 2016, 11:18 AM

And by whole family I mean me and my wife only. Don't know why I love these UDP pizzas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Little Ceas' is the epitome of UDP

Oct 26, 2016, 11:20 AM

and also Biggie Smalls' weed hookup and blunt roller (IIRC)

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the real, Dominoes has the best UDP pizza.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Papa John's UDP?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:23 AM

Can't tell because their prices aren't UDP. $22 for a specialty pizza delivered to my door last weekend. Dame good tho.

Re: On the real, Dominoes has the best UDP pizza.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:23 AM [ in reply to On the real, Dominoes has the best UDP pizza.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

We had Papa Johns the other night

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to On the real, Dominoes has the best UDP pizza.*** ]

vomit

Pizza Hut* > Dominoes** > Papa Johns > Little Caesars

*Have not had Pizza Hut in 5-10 years
**Have not had Dominoes in a few years except when free pizza at wife's school is brought home and i eat it cold while drunj.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ugghh Pizza Butt?? For reals?***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:25 AM

I'll say this....pizza hut, when served in the restaurant

Oct 26, 2016, 11:27 AM

by an honest-to-God server and the red plastic coca-cola glasses, was decent pizza.

Problem is, those locations are more rare these days than a phone booth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was probably my last Pizza Hut experience.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:28 AM

Did you go because of Book-It?***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wat.jpeg***

Oct 26, 2016, 1:20 PM

This is the only reason I ever went.***

Oct 27, 2016, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Did you go because of Book-It?*** ]

ROH

And the table top, 2 seater Galaga, amirite?***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to I'll say this....pizza hut, when served in the restaurant ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Street Fighter 2 arcade standup

Oct 26, 2016, 11:31 AM

but that's how long ago it's been since Pizza hut was good.

Ours had Excitebike, which was one of the GOATs.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to And the table top, 2 seater Galaga, amirite?*** ]

Still is, come to think of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

watch that turbo overheat.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:35 AM

The personal pan pizzas are still solid

Oct 26, 2016, 11:37 AM [ in reply to I'll say this....pizza hut, when served in the restaurant ]

Tried to get a large from Pizza Hut not too long ago, and it was almost inedible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what's going to happen tonight:

Oct 26, 2016, 11:32 AM [ in reply to We had Papa Johns the other night ]

Marco's, which takes a pretty big share of flak in here, has half-off all online orders for 3 days (today is the last day). So I'm gonna order $30 worth of pizza and antipasto salad and other assorted shit, and pay $15 for it. And then I'm gonna eat it. Whatever's left, the family can enjoy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, is this just standard or do you need some kind of

UDP Coupon to participate.

THe Greenrs may be eating Marco tonight

also, the pizza

Doesn't appear to be a coupon, although the email lists

Oct 26, 2016, 11:52 AM

my store's number. Might be location-specific. Fuggit, try it and see if it works. If not, Top Ramen it is, kids.

ABCs and 123s with meatballs are fantastic in a pinch

Oct 26, 2016, 11:53 AM

but the kids get pissed when I eat it all.

I don't mean to be rude, but Marco's is garbage

Oct 26, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Here's what's going to happen tonight: ]

Like the Drake of pizza level garbage.

I know, you're one of the flaksters in here.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:40 AM

But you're wrong. Marco's is edible.

I've tried it twice...

Oct 26, 2016, 11:45 AM

The best comparison I can come up with is if Jadeveon Clowney was drunk, and trying to make an authentic italian pizza.

The mange in me Lollered at this comparison***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:48 AM

I mean...I don't even know.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:48 AM [ in reply to I've tried it twice... ]

Maybe you have a bad store near you. The one here makes a perfectly decent pie. It's not mindblowing or anything, but it's as good or better than Papa John's, which was my go-to for fast delivery/takeout for the past 15 years.

Another thing: They did not sell sweet tea

Oct 26, 2016, 11:53 AM

In Greenville, SC, they did not offer sweet tea. And it was overly garlic-ey. 1/10 will not go back

Lulz.......good one.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:49 AM [ in reply to I've tried it twice... ]

JC is too lazy to make anything stone sober, much less drunk.

Look, he'll make you a GREAT Italian pizza

Oct 26, 2016, 11:50 AM

as soon as he gets off Injured Reserve for his torn labia.

Never heard of Marco's. Is it a chain?***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Here's what's going to happen tonight: ]

Marco's is Aero's real name and old pizza joint***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:41 AM

ROH

Marcos is a chain. That renter I had right before I sold

Oct 26, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Never heard of Marco's. Is it a chain?*** ]

My house left my former haunt to go work for them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah man, CiCi's is more UDP than LC.***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Little Ceas' is the epitome of UDP ]

CiCi's = losing photo finish race to the shidder***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24 AM

Now that LC's has the $5 togo, it MAY be more UDP***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:25 AM [ in reply to nah man, CiCi's is more UDP than LC.*** ]

ON THE SUBJECT OF LITTLE CESAREAN PIZZAS....

Oct 26, 2016, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Little Ceas' is the epitome of UDP ]

Worst pizza EVER when served fresh and hot. BEST pizza ever when left in the fridge over night and then consumed by copious amounts of hot black coffee the next morning. I'm sure there is very complex science that happens in the fridge overnight, but every grant I've applied for to study this in detail has been rejected by an oppressive government bent on keeping the truth a secret from its citizenry.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume I'm one of the little pockets of brilliance?

Keep in mind, if you disagree, you're calling yourself stupid.

See? BRILLIANT.

Not you, just your Pen15

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Are you kidding?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:23 AM [ in reply to I assume I'm one of the little pockets of brilliance? ]

You got these guys buying bic pen refills stuffed into tree remnants that you cut from your dad's backyard, and thinking it's historic. That's the height of brilliance.

######' A, Peter.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:25 AM

Fuckin' A.

Hey! I've got a new type of driver that I hate and would

Oct 26, 2016, 11:20 AM

like to discuss..... The people who slam on brakes/stop 100-150 yards before they even need to start applying brakes, and then act like they're some sort of morally superior safety wizard, when in reality they are the ones causing congestion and accidents.

To tie into your original post, I feel many people on here pull this stunt.

These folks hack me off. Confession time

Oct 26, 2016, 11:22 AM

I'm the type of driver who'll wait until the last minute to change lanes to avoid sitting in traffic. Flame away.

That one is a judgement call...........

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24 AM

If you make other people put on brakes when you merge, then you're a diik. If you are just finding gaps in traffic and merging into the flow easily, I would consider you to be helping the overall efficiency.

+1

Oct 26, 2016, 11:27 AM

except for when I've merged earlier than I ultimately could have, and I see someone pass me and take that spot....then, #### the world and everyone in it.

THIS

Oct 26, 2016, 11:33 AM

is accurate.

I've discovered that if you ease on over to the right lane

Oct 26, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to These folks hack me off. Confession time ]

once traffic starts backing up, you can usually pass a good quarter mile of traffic in the left two lanes before stopping. Then you can easily merge back over in front of people not paying attention.

i'm discovering new 'species' of drivers every #### day

Oct 26, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Hey! I've got a new type of driver that I hate and would ]

on 385N in the morning

Oh, same here. Had a woman go ballistic on me last week

because she was doing that, and I guess thought I got too close to her. She was a solid 3 tractor trailer trucks away from the person in front of her, and they weren't even braking yet. I went to go around, she floors it. Get back behind her, she brake checks me, then starts filming me with her phone. She had Clemson stickers on her little Acura, so if this is any of you peoples wife, plz take her keys away.

Then, yesterday I watched a wreck happen because of that very same thing. Idiot slams on brakes, causing a chain reaction of carnage. I'm getting to the point where I'll only come to Greenville 3 times a week max, too dangerous of a commute.

Dude, that seems to be the new dynamic.

The shiddiest drivers on the road are the most indignant.....they'll pull out in front of you to the point that you have to lock up your brakes, and then give you the finger like you were the a-hole in that situation. I couldn't tell you the last time I got the "my bad" wave from someone who screwed up.

I'm not sure if I've ever gotten a my bad wave before

Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 AM

I average about 5-6 middle fingers per week, mostly from people who I cut off because they're not making any progress passing people in the left lane. Just this morning I got one from a little peter puffer looking fella in a red Mini Cooper. Amazingly, he went from right at 60mph to over 80 after I slide in front of him.

Another common source of middle fingers is when I'm trying to take a right leaving from a store/gas station/whatever into traffic, and even though traffic is stopped, you get the one ahole who thinks they're so important they can't leave you a little bit of space to get out when the light turns green.

Back in the old days, you'd get them occasionally. They

Oct 26, 2016, 11:48 AM

were the peace treaties of the highway. A person could pull some really stupid sh## on the road, and if they gave me the my bad wave, all was instantly forgiven and life continues.

I think this new trend is caused by millennials whose moms hugged them too much and told them they were the best, and don't think anything could be their fault. That's my theory anyway.

You know what can make me instantly forgive someone for

Oct 26, 2016, 11:54 AM

an act of bad driving? I don't even need a wave, just put your turning signal on before you start braking. You do that, and we will drive together in peace.

I almost killed a guy a few months back, TOTALLY my fought

Oct 26, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Back in the old days, you'd get them occasionally. They ]

gave him a 'my bad' wave AND a quick "that's on me" chest double-tap.

We were instantly cool.

Pretty sure he woulda bought me a beer if we'd pulled off the highway.

EXACTLY.....***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:24 PM

Driver in front of me yesterday stopped on Cherry Road to

Oct 26, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Hey! I've got a new type of driver that I hate and would ]

let someone pull out in front of them...on the gottam highway. Forced me to explain that the kids better not say Motherfuckerr in front of their momma.

2 year olds....amirite????***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:32 AM

He is three but he talks like a 2 year old or

Oct 26, 2016, 11:36 AM

a drunk Greenr

You right, bruh.

Oct 26, 2016, 11:39 AM [ in reply to 2 year olds....amirite????*** ]

YOU RIGHT

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx brotege***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:49 AM

had a truck driver try to kill me today on I85

Oct 26, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Hey! I've got a new type of driver that I hate and would ]

Was calmly waiting for the gore to end so I could merge to the exit lane and right when I had the chance the truck driver crossed the gore and was gonna block my entrance. I had at least a TOTE1 Miata length between me and the truck so I merged over. Well, the trucker goes nuts and gets over to the left lane (non-exit lane) and attempts to speed up to cut me off. The traffic is slammed but he gets far enough ahead to try to run me off the road. He starts to merge over with me in the way and I think for a second that I should allow him to hit me. Just for a second. Instead I speed up a little and continue straight and his front of the truck barely misses me by a public hair. So I am now in front of him (again) and the exit lane veers off with the only an emergency lane on each side. I slow down because hey maybe he will rearend me and I can ruin his life and possibly mine. He whips his big truck over in the emergency shoulder and I can only think he wants to pass me or get along side of me and run me off the road. I cannot allow that satisfaction so I punch it and get safely ahead of him. He takes a right at the light and I am taking a left so that is the end. The end.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

WTH is a "gore"?***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:09 PM

Re: WTH is a "gore"?***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:34 PM

Highway exit gore. The two diverging white lines at front mark the theoretical gore, while the physical gore is the grass area that starts immediately beyond the exit sign

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

IBD, learn somethin new every day.***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:51 PM

I feel like the quality of truck driver is getting worse and

Oct 26, 2016, 12:14 PM [ in reply to had a truck driver try to kill me today on I85 ]

worse. I see them in the left lane a lot now, they'll pull out in front of people and back up traffic for miles on 4 way highways, and then wait until they've got 1.5 trucks worth of clearance to get back over. Constant problem trying to go to Atlanta.

$5 tip on $6.50 of fast food?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:22 AM

WHO'S THE CONFUSED ONE, NOW??!???!

amirite guise? guise?

I DGUARGEE WITH YOU!***

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DGUARANTEE IT***

Oct 26, 2016, 11:38 AM

ROH

Re: I DGUARANTEE IT***

Oct 26, 2016, 12:08 PM

Who uses less than $100 bills anymoar?

Oct 26, 2016, 11:43 AM

UDP?

Deer Obed,

Oct 26, 2016, 1:03 PM

Fah Q you halfass WATN: Clemson Basketball no writing some beach!

Germans.

Oct 26, 2016, 1:10 PM

No, not that kind, the real kind. I'm still eyeballs deep in this MB diesel engine to MB gasser body wiring portion of the project and nobody does germans like the mange.

If I can figure out how to wire this car for oxygen I'm kicking off my bucket list with a few high orbit runs. I also plan on gazing at a few navels before it's over.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noice. I took it easy last night....replaced a few

Oct 26, 2016, 1:21 PM

deteriorated rubber window surrounds on the e28...next up, rear diff mount and subframe bushings. The former, easy, the latter, a job created by Satan himself.

Re: Noice. I took it easy last night....replaced a few

Oct 26, 2016, 7:00 PM

Differential mount is a piece of cake. I have not done the subframe bushing on a bimmer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Words

Oct 27, 2016, 9:12 AM

All words.

220......221......whatever it takes.***

Oct 27, 2016, 9:14 AM

Replies: 77
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic