»
Topic: TNET: Nick Saban says Trevor Lawrence "is a special talent" after title game performance
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 9, 2019 8:22 PM by: tigerinnebraska
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Nick Saban says Trevor Lawrence "is a special talent" after title game performance

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 4:22 PM

Nick Saban says Trevor Lawrence "is a special talent" after title game performance

Tua Tagovailoa of Alabama entered Monday night’s National Championship Game with all the credentials and highlight-reel plays that made many around the nation consider him the top quarterback in all of college football. Alabama head coach Nick Saban thinks Trevor Lawrence of Clemson is right there. Full Story »

I had a little respect for Saban before this game

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 5:48 PM

I have none now. He is really a sore loser. Many of his players said sore-loser crap and Saban called us a 'copycat' for some reason only he knows!

2019 white level member

Re: I had a little respect for Saban before this game

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 5:54 PM

I agree. He's a little turd. I never have liked him because he's always yelling and never happy even after winning a national title. He's also a little cheating son of a gun, too.

As far as Trevor Lawrence being a talent, does the word 'duh' fit in here? Ya think, little Nicky? We all could have told you that he was a talent a long time ago.

One of the best things about beating Alabama is to not have to hear that SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!! garbage for a while.

We are disecting a Q&A from him less than an hour after

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 6:00 PM

getting his @55 handed to him on national television. He was candid and I am sure he will have better answers that aren't so hypocritical now that he has time to digest how badly he was beaten.

maybe I'm just used to how Dabo

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 6:02 PM

responds to a loss and got used to class.

2019 white level member

I felt the same way. That presser was embarrassing for him

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 8:14 PM

and Tua. Both came off like self absorbed, spoiled brats. Anyone can candy coat stuff after the fact, but how you operate under pressure, in the moment, shows your true character. After our loss to Cuse, Dabo marched right over to their locker room to congratulate them. Not the next day, not a week later, in the moment. Saban and Tua just reeked bitter entitlement.

The ad below this article is Captain Obvious commercial. Genius.***

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 7:01 AM

Maybe Saban should talk to his MENSA magician Quinine

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 7:20 AM

Williams before making statements like that.

Wait, Alabama’s sending mixed signals.

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 7:21 AM

I thought their DT said he’s nothing special.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

ESPN might as well have interview half a dozen...

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 7:40 AM

punch drunk boxers. All the Bama players looked and sounded like they were punch drunk except Williams who sounded like he played in a different game. He was nothing more than a total moron.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

if saban could have piled on points?

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 8:22 PM

We already know answer. Dabo, next year no mercy.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4-Section W...$3600 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!! Payment can be made in full or ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1247 people have read this post