Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone tell me what type of financial....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Can someone tell me what type of financial....

Nov 8, 2015, 12:49 PM

Windfall Clemson can benefit from by winning the ACC Championship, Nat'l Championship?

I know that the ACC is an equal revenue sharing conference but it just wouldn't seem right if we were to go all the way and only benefit by getting 1/14 of the overall $$ dished out.

I'm just wondering what the silver lining is for a program/university to invest financially, emotionally, etc etc only to have to carry 8 or 9 other ACC programs (ie Wake, Miami, BC, et al) who really will never sniff the CFP series in this lifetime. At least it appears that Duke (finally), UNC, NC State, Va Tech etc are investing in their respective programs to attemp to have a shot at the ACCCG every four to five years like we set our sights on.

It's my opinion that the top 6-7 ACC programs should, at least, be in the conversation every 3-4 years. The Wakes, BCs, Dukes, Miamis every 5-7 years. If your not working towards that in some tangible way, the ACC should be able to do a "Temple University" like maneuver to light a fire Under you by placing you on probation, penalizing you by withholding $$$, or kicking you out.

If ND were to do so, they would receive 100%, correct?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here

Nov 8, 2015, 12:55 PM

http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/revenue-distribution

Nothing from the CCG but expenses and nothing from the PO but expenses. It all goes to the government. Should be a flat tax, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget the chicks. Lots O chicks...

Nov 8, 2015, 12:59 PM

And dudes if that's your thing. Either way there is a lot to gain.

I guess the residual benefits associated with winning are difficult to measure

Nov 8, 2015, 1:41 PM

N/m

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic