Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess she can get away with this? ..............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

I guess she can get away with this? ..............

Oct 30, 2018, 9:29 AM

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/10/hillary-on-black-men-they-all-look-alike/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess she can get away with this? ..............

Oct 30, 2018, 9:31 AM

The gift that keeps on giving.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She was poking at the interviewer who...

Oct 30, 2018, 9:32 AM

didn't know to which person they were referring. She was making light of them not blacks. Effen snowflakes need to learn how to take a joke.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She was poking at the interviewer who...

Oct 30, 2018, 9:45 AM

There's no way this will be brushed off in today's hypersensitive politically correct climate.

Oct 30, 2018, 9:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 9:54 AM

No one gets a pass unless the media allows it.

this post is about Hillary

Oct 30, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: She was poking at the interviewer who... ]

Why you bu-bu-but Trumping?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I agree and that's the main reason I hate it.

Oct 30, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: She was poking at the interviewer who... ]

So many people claim to be offended it's hard to make out who is really offended. Those who are offended should be considered and those who just want to grandstand should be executed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That makes her racial sensitivity level somewhere in close

Oct 30, 2018, 9:33 AM

proximity to my dog. My dog is openly racist no matter how much I try to convince him. Black people's dogs are too because they generally don't like me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She really sucks, but this ain't exactly newsworthy. The

Oct 30, 2018, 9:33 AM

joke was on the person who asked the question.

I agree it's not newsworthy. But you gots to admit that if

Oct 30, 2018, 9:35 AM

it had been said by an important figure on the Right - there would have been a Shiite storm...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In that same exact context? Doubtful.***

Oct 30, 2018, 9:38 AM

I disagree. I think it is likely. (Keep in mind, I know it

Oct 30, 2018, 9:49 AM

was a joke and wouldn't give it a second thought.) But I do think the media would have jumped on it more if stated by someone on the Right...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least one person in the media, sure. 99.999%, no.***

Oct 30, 2018, 10:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree it's not newsworthy. But you gots to admit that if

Oct 30, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to I agree it's not newsworthy. But you gots to admit that if ]

Well he is the current President of the United States and should be representing all citizens, not just the ones that elected him, and have a better understanding of what he says and how he says it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't mean Trump specifically- any important figure on

Oct 30, 2018, 9:46 AM

that side of things. I'm having trouble thinking of someone not currently in politics that still moves the needle like Hillary though...

Re: I didn't mean Trump specifically- any important figure on

Oct 30, 2018, 9:54 AM

She's not in politics but moves the needle...

I knew that was a poor choice of words! But it seems to have

Oct 30, 2018, 10:01 AM

worked out well for all of us.

Yep. Wouldn't be if Trump said the same thing.

Oct 30, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to She really sucks, but this ain't exactly newsworthy. The ]

Now there would be a media shitstorm if Trump said the same exact thing in the same interview. But that wouldn't make it newsworthy. 90% of what the media "covers" isn't newsworthy. Past the basic factual reporting of the story (maybe 10% of total airtime) the other 90% of time spent with talking heads arguing is worthless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched Fox last night and everyone who spoke of this...

Oct 30, 2018, 12:57 PM

defended Hillary. Had they not I would have turned it off. This taking words out of context for political hay must stop somewhere. We know the dems aren't about to stop it so we should continue to hold fast and not get dragged into the mud with those pigs.

I don't go in for out of context remarks being used to...

Oct 30, 2018, 12:55 PM [ in reply to She really sucks, but this ain't exactly newsworthy. The ]

condemn something anyone says. I reckon I'm so sensitive because I've been rubbed the wrong way a few times in here. Some snowflakes jump on a mo fo for the least thing. If someone can't take the truth or a joke fuckem.

You should probably put that into context

Oct 30, 2018, 9:37 AM

She's pointing out that Swisher mixed up two black men.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOT MY PRESIDENT***

Oct 30, 2018, 9:40 AM

Its almost like the world has lost all sense of context***

Oct 30, 2018, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worth reminding everyone

Oct 30, 2018, 9:44 AM

conservatives struggle with sarcasm.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1940161208330904

Completely different from the cries about imminent fascist

Oct 30, 2018, 12:15 PM

rule when Trump makes a joke about the Chinese President and lifetime rule. No sarcasm or humor missed there.

Both sides lose any and all sense of humor if they have preconceived notions about the messenger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Completely different from the cries about imminent fascist

Oct 30, 2018, 2:40 PM

Not sure if you read any of it, but they make sure that the participants think Stephen Colbert is funny.

Making a joke? Sure. Maybe she’s a junger now.***

Oct 30, 2018, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It wasn't that spicy.

Oct 30, 2018, 12:59 PM

She wouldn't last ten minutes and her old sagging teats would not make for an LBOD either.

If any pub said this in any contex they would be forced to

Oct 30, 2018, 10:49 AM

resign from their position.

Oh course, she doesn't have a job to resign from.

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: If any pub said this in any contex they would be forced to

Oct 30, 2018, 10:52 AM

I do agree because of the climate, this will roll on with no issue. If it had been a Republican it would be more of an issue, however I would hope that the majority of people are smart enough to see that this isnt a big deal.

I think celtic_tiger® knows this, he is just asking a great question to start conversation and doing so without baiting or trolling. Many of you could learn from this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a joke and should be (and is being) taken as such.

Oct 30, 2018, 10:54 AM

It’s a pity that someone on the opposite end of the political spectrum wouldn’t be afforded the same leeway.

She should be impeached, or fired, or something.

Oct 30, 2018, 11:13 AM

This aggression will not stand, man.

Clearly a joke. Probably the type of thing my friends and I would

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22 PM

say to one another if we attributed a comment by one black person to a different black person.

Nothing to see here BUT probably advisable to steer clear of comments like this for a woman who intends to still play at the highest level.

null

I'm sure it was totally off-the-cuff...

Oct 30, 2018, 1:52 PM

But I wonder often why politicians choose to "go there," even if it's not intended wrong. Sometimes as a leader one of the things you sacrifice is a moment of humor, in the interest of keeping yourself clear of trouble. I've had to eat it and apologize multiple times in my life because I just took the desire to be funny, a little too far. It was not malicious, just not everyone finds everything funny.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic