Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I gotta quit going to Politics and Religion Board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I gotta quit going to Politics and Religion Board

Aug 31, 2016, 5:31 PM

My IQ is dropping and I'm losing points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you rude and abrasive when you post there?

Aug 31, 2016, 5:32 PM

First clue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have

Aug 31, 2016, 5:33 PM

Most of your kind do not have far to fall before you commence to licking windows.

Just like this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1mAlFjJTw

Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have

Aug 31, 2016, 7:08 PM

Ah- another uniformed opinion from inside the bubble.

Among college graduates the lead for Democrats is 49% to 42%. Among post-graduate degreed people, the lead is 57% to 35%. Look it up under Pew Research.

Without under-educated white males easily led by slogans and irrational fears, the GOP is insignificant.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol "college graduate and post-graduate degreed" peeps...

Aug 31, 2016, 7:39 PM

...who spent 4+ years in captivity being indoctrinated by a majority of uber-liberal professors and administrations (not all) that cajole students to toe the liberal line all across our college campuses. And nowadays, they need their "safe spaces" to escape opposing viewpoints to keep their sweet little heads from exploding. Talk about "inside the bubble." College campuses are the bubble. So those numbers are zero surprise to anyone. I'm only astonished that the gap isn't wider. And pleasantly so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Lol "college graduate and post-graduate degreed" peeps...

Aug 31, 2016, 7:44 PM

All these unemployable graduates is so much smarter than us folks that have been holding down jobs for so long.

Aug 31, 2016, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

Uniformed or uninformed? Asking for a friend..

Most likely a "post-graduate"***

Aug 31, 2016, 7:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I responded, but did not point out to him

Aug 31, 2016, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

that the grammar and style of his post did not seem graduate level, or "postgraduate". I guess I am doing so now though.

Stupid autocorrect! He meant

Sep 1, 2016, 2:32 AM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

Unicorned....obviously. :)

Well, in my line of work

Aug 31, 2016, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

we have nothing less than those with Bachelor degrees, and there are about 5 out of 200 that are liberal.

Also, I have lived half of my adult life with an Associates degree, and then went back to college and got myself more educated if you will. I will tell you this, a Master's degree has made me no more educated on politics than did my A.S., or for that matter, my HS diploma.

Furthermore, most people, regardless of education, are ignorant to politics. Ask someone what Fair Trade means, or the intricacies of the ACA, and they will have no clue. I go to Raleigh about once a month with a lobbyist that knows more about politics than anyone I know, and she will tell you that most, democrats and republicans, vote from an emotional side, and a reasoning that is irrational. If you are gay, you are brainwashed into thinking republicans hate you, blacks feel the same way. However, when breaking those things down, rational thought will reveal that the democrats have done nothing for blacks. The major strides for blacks: ending of slavery and the passing of the Civil Rights Act, were accomplished under Republican leadership. If not for Republicans, neither would have happened. Remember Robert Byrd, long time Hillary supporter and faithful democrat filibustered for hours against the Civil Rights Act.

So think all you want of my bubble, I enjoy it in here. I have debated many liberals in person, and they just end up walking away pissed off when they are defeated. You are such the sensitive bunch. Liberals and gamecocks are so freaking similar.

What would you like to debate?

Aug 31, 2016, 9:30 PM

Economics? Climate change? Evolution or the age of the earth? (Among of Pence's pet peeves). How about Obama's record? (Trump wants to imply Hillary would just be four more years of Obama)A topic I haven't mentioned?

But so you know, many of us walk away from debates because your beliefs are impenetrable by facts.
You know- like the fact I stated regarding education and political affiliation that started this little fire storm of denial.

You are already emotional

Aug 31, 2016, 10:22 PM

Your emotion, or lack of education is showing already and I have narrowly warmed up. I am going to let you think you "won" for the following reasons:

1. I really am tired and do not feel like wasting much time on you

2. When I say debate, unless I really am bored, I mean in person
    • This is rare

3. It is not fun, because the real joy comes from seeing the blood boil in your eyes when you can not defeat rationale with out google and a leftist blog

4. And finally, Mark Twain said it best:

photo never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

Re: What would you like to debate?

Aug 31, 2016, 10:32 PM [ in reply to What would you like to debate? ]

Looks like the absolute worst poster from Ard's site has moved his elitist self to tigernet. And he is still as blind as he always was.

You appear calm and rational

Sep 1, 2016, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Well, in my line of work ]

...but your understanding of the Republican Party of today versus the Republican Party at the beginning of the Civil Rights era is deeply flawed.

Yes, the 'republicans' did lead the charge during the initial Civil Rights Act, but it was strongly opposed by 'conservatives' who largely comprise today's party.

Even South Carolina was a solid blue state until the mid-60s.

Sticking to arguments of current parties and how they help/hurt their constituents is still fair game.

Sigh, biggest myth in American politics today

Sep 1, 2016, 2:00 AM

Great explanation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7hPwp9wBhc

Democrats are the biggest set of racist ######## there are. Booker T. Washington was one of the greatest men this country has ever seen, but his philosophies are all too often ignored. Democrats keep racism alive and well, because they need it to survive.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

I'm way under educated....but I'm not falling for Hillary lies. She's a crook and is selling the country. All career politicians need to go. And now

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Aug 31, 2016, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

Recent college graduates... Not once they become hard working parents.

Aug 31, 2016, 10:43 PM [ in reply to You being a liberal, you need to hold on to the IQ you have ]

Say the people who thought Sarah Palin would have made a good Vice President.

yeah, and you don't need to lose any more IQ

Aug 31, 2016, 7:21 PM

you might never find your way out.

Re: I gotta quit going to Politics and Religion Board

Aug 31, 2016, 10:22 PM

I realized the same thing the other day , but I gotta quit listening to the news. When I'm at work I listen to conservative talk. When I'm home I watch CNN. I'm to the point now where I think they are all lying. The news should be somewhat the same from station to station...not even close. I'll vote for who makes more sense to me , I think toeing the party line (no matter what you actually think yourself is weak minded). We need a legit 3rd party.

Why bother? All the political stuff seems to be coming over

Aug 31, 2016, 10:41 PM

here!

Re: Why bother? All the political stuff seems to be coming over

Aug 31, 2016, 11:34 PM

Exactly why I post as I do. I never start political posts but I do try to drive the discussion to the point the mods will move the topic to an appropriate group. Sports boards ought to be, as Walter Lippmann once put it, "free of the trampling and roar of the bewildered herd."

Re: Why bother? All the political stuff seems to be coming over

Sep 1, 2016, 12:44 AM

So what you are saying is that your arrogant ### is doing the world a favor by waiting to jump in on a conversation so that the purity of a sports board can be better maintained?

You ought to be nominated for the Palmetto award for such an act of virtuos leadership.

Perfect Example of a place where:

Sep 1, 2016, 12:54 AM

they drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

So glad the season starts in less than 72 hours.....

Sep 1, 2016, 3:27 AM

.....this is a ridiculous string of posts....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic