Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No USC Clemson Tickets :-(
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

No USC Clemson Tickets :-(

Nov 27, 2019, 8:50 AM

Did not receive my USC tickets and called the ticket office. They were mailed by USPS and are not trackable. I have been a season ticket holder for over 25 year. This is unacceptable!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While that does suck...

Nov 27, 2019, 8:55 AM

there will be plenty of reasonably priced tickets available at the game and by halftime, you'll be able site pretty much anywhere you want.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Get them to reprint them

Nov 27, 2019, 9:02 AM

It's an away game and I'll admit I don't know if this is possible. But, shouldn't they know your seat assignment? Shouldn't they be able to reprint them or give you a digital ticket?

I mention this because at a home game this year, there was something weird with one of my tickets and we had to go to this assistance area outside the stadium. I told them the situation and they reprinted the ticket right there.

Does USC have something similar? I mean, it's not like you want extra tickets. You just want the seats you paid for. And if you don't get them, those seats will be empty (or maybe filled by your shifty neighbor with a penchant for stealing mail).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No USC Clemson Tickets :-(

Nov 27, 2019, 9:09 AM

Almost positive Ticketmaster is the official ticketing service for USC football which means any assigned seats should be available as a mobile ticket. Just need to find someone who knows what they are doing to verify your seats and have them forward you the mobile tickets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 9:13 AM

Yes, I can get the tickets sent to the person that I was going to give them to. My gripe is that I gave them $230 for two tickets and no one knows where they are?!? Why not have them sent electronically in the first place.

For some reason the UofSC

Nov 27, 2019, 9:22 AM

Tickets were printed on Clemson “Stock” this year . . . Made me think we printed them ourselves . . . There has to be a record of your purchase!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: No USC Clemson Tickets :-( ]

vizcoot knows all things coot. listen to him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 9:36 AM

If you t-mail me your address I’ll send you a new keyboard. That pesky caps lock broke again.

I got mine about a week ago, and here's the thing

Nov 27, 2019, 9:31 AM

Clemson printed the USC tickets so they know the bar codes. I got an email from Iptay saying they would be on Clemson stock and they were sending the barcodes to the chickens so the tix would be good when we used them. So Clemson has to know the bar codes of your tickets and should be able to reprint them just like you get reprinted home game tickets if something screws up or you forget your tickets. Iptay office can reprint them at the game when it is in Clemson. You just have to go to the Iptay office on game day when they are open, and they will reprint. For cluck tix, if you are close, you could go to clemson and get it done. Or it seems like they could call Will Call at cluckville, and they could reprint your tix for you. Or they could be waiting there for you to pick up. They won't scan twice so if you try to double dip, it won't work.

Or at least this is my opinion. You could try to call them and ask if they can get clucks to print them and put them at will call at roach motel for pick up.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic