Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get why many of you hate Trump. Fine. But GITT and answer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

I get why many of you hate Trump. Fine. But GITT and answer

Jul 10, 2020, 12:27 PM

Why you would vote for the cognitively challenged Joe Biden who cant read a complete sentence?

Because of who he may pick as Veep? Or just because you hate Trump? Or because you like the incredible leftist policies being spewed by the DNC? Something else?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I get why many of you hate Trump. Fine. But GITT and answer

Jul 10, 2020, 12:30 PM

I'm a "none of the above" man myself. Worst choices ever and that is saying something

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve said it before but I don’t get it either.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:31 PM

If I’m voting pure ethics and character this go-round, I’ll just head out on my boat for the day on Election Day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounds better than recovering from a bike accident

Jul 10, 2020, 12:33 PM

like my excuse last time :).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Just don’t post that Mike Honcho butt cheek pic again

Jul 10, 2020, 12:34 PM

Btw, is said bike running again yet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, got the engine running, instrument cluster

Jul 10, 2020, 12:37 PM

and steering damper still need to be replaced. My friend that's been working on it picked up a giant summer project that he's been doin so haven't made much progress on the bike, which is fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, got the engine running, instrument cluster

Jul 10, 2020, 12:38 PM

Didn’t I send you with a spare steering damper? If not I’ll check here. May be one in a box of parts.

Nope, wasn't in the box of stuff!

Jul 10, 2020, 12:41 PM

I think Kevin actually got one, just been busy with his project - he bought a dog grooming van and is converting it into a camper

His first overnight trip with a girl who’s allergic to dogs:

Jul 10, 2020, 12:57 PM

The next morning—-“hey, are you ok?”

LOL, the funny part is he IS allergic to dogs, his wife

Jul 10, 2020, 1:05 PM

isn't, so of course, they have a dog.

I would vote for Will Muschamp

Jul 10, 2020, 12:31 PM

over Trump

hth

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

such as genius analogy...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:39 PM

Muschamp:Biden

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would vote for a clapping seal over Trump

Jul 10, 2020, 12:46 PM

Clapping seal:Biden

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp was more on point, IMO

Jul 10, 2020, 12:48 PM

clapping seal makes no sense

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vegetable over Trump?

Jul 10, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to I would vote for a clapping seal over Trump ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, Muschamp was excellent***

Jul 10, 2020, 12:49 PM

Every vegetable but a brussel sprout.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Vegetable over Trump? ]

I hate a brussel sprout

Oh this one is so easy I have a whole list. Ready?

Jul 10, 2020, 12:32 PM

1) Abolish ICE

2) Eliminate the DEA

3) Pay reparations to descendants of slaves

4) Defund the police

5) Allow prisoners to vote while in jail

6) Pay reparations for victims of police brutality

7) Release the names of police involved in deadly force

8) Eliminate lawful police surveillance locating devices similar to cell phone towers

9) Raise your taxes

10) Open our borders

11) Pass more regulations that slow the economy

12) Install socialized medicine

13) Raise unemployment numbers, especially for minorities

14) Perpetuate sanctuary cities

15) Take your guns away

16) Give free health care to illegal immigrants (in return for votes, of course)

17) Pay reparations to descendants of slaves

18) Tell you how to think and talk

19) Radicalize education/ refuse to reach REAL history

20) Kill innocent unborn children (PP)

21) Have one bathroom for girls and boys

22) Give you a list of 'racist' words that you can't use

23) Forgive all student loans

24) Kiss China's butt..

25) Continue to oppose Israel

26) Continue to stir racial division and keep blacks suppressed and oppressed

27) Pack the courts with radical leftist judges

28) Shove faux climate change scenarios down our throats

29) Spy on Americans a l'Obama

30) Weaponize the intelligence agencies

31) Bury the corruption of Obama and his crime spree administration

32) Continue the degradation of Democrat run cities

33) Continue to look the other way from the systemic massacre of black men and women

34) Do nothing to address black on black killing

35) Allow biological men to compete against women

36) Promote no bail for serious crimes

37) Defund our military

38) There is no 38

39) Eat babies

40) 80% tax on garage sales

41) Require everyone to become Muslim

42) Reanimate Joseph Stalin

43) Remove all stars and white stripes from American flag, add hammer and sickle.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh this one is so easy I have a whole list. Ready?

Jul 10, 2020, 12:42 PM

Sing it, Comrade!!!

Solidarity or bust! WE WILL PAINT THIS COUNTRY RED OR AT LEAST BRIGHT PINK!!!

Now gimme some socialized medicine already. I think you roll it up and smoke it, right?

I don't understand the attack on cognitive function

Jul 10, 2020, 12:32 PM

whenever the current POTUS's cognitive function is quite similar.

Biden doesn't even know if he's running for senate or POTUS.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:38 PM

Are you serious Karen?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Yes, he does.***

Maybe you're right.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-speech-senate-south-carolina-democratic-primary-video-election-2020-a9356366.html

It's likely he misspoke.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:43 PM

I have seen him several times recently refer to his desire to be President.

Which is why I’m assuming Biden and Biden supporters want the maximum amount of debates possible?

Jul 10, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to I don't understand the attack on cognitive function ]

Five? Six? The more the better because they will clarify that Biden has a sharp mind and a grasp of the issues.

Right?

null

I used to think the debates would hurt Trump, but most

Jul 10, 2020, 12:43 PM

of his fanbase consists of morons and trolls who enjoyed how Trump never actually addressed the question and instead insulted other candidates.

So while it would be entertaining to see debates between them, don't think it would be constructive either way.

Re: I used to think the debates would hurt Trump, but most

Jul 10, 2020, 12:46 PM

I don't think it matters at this point if Biden even has a pulse or not, much less can read or speak in complete sentences.

I've been saying for awhile even if Biden kicks, the DNC will prop him up like the dead guy at Weekend at Bernie's and carry him across the finish line.

Stranger things have happened. Didn't a dead pimp win an election in Nevada?

Bernie.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:49 PM

The dead guy in Weekend at Bernie’s....it was Bernie.

null

That's not like you to be so cruel and heartless.

Jul 10, 2020, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I used to think the debates would hurt Trump, but most ]

Obviously you read the book on winning friends and influencing people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The value of a debate isn’t to sway the opinion

Jul 10, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to I used to think the debates would hurt Trump, but most ]

of the most ardent fans. There are people who are going to vote for each candidate even if they walk on stage and take a leak on the stage. But there are millions of people out there that don’t want to vote for Trump but may be concerned about Biden’s ability to hold the office. I think votes are in play, and I think the country deserves to see the candidates answer questions in real time.

null

We saw him in like 12 debates during the primaries.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Which is why I’m assuming Biden and Biden supporters want the maximum amount of debates possible? ]

Personally I don't see anything constructive happening in a debate with Donald Trump and debates in general are of dubious value. Maybe he should do some townhall style Q&A sessions with sufficient time to answer questions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I think that’s be fine.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:54 PM

I don’t dispute that Trump would turn it into mud slinging as much as possible and I would like to see Biden’s ability to handle that but a town hall, without pre-selected questions, would be helpful too.

null

Biden won't need to worry about defending himself...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:57 PM

if he is elected. No need for practice.

Over/under on number of questions

Jul 10, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Honestly, I think that’s be fine. ]

before Trump starts openly insulting the people asking the questions

That's what I would say if I were a Biden supporter.***

Jul 10, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to We saw him in like 12 debates during the primaries. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's time to get that narcissistic, self-indulged...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:36 PM

embarrassment out of the White House. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!

What will the children think?

Vice President Biden can read a complete sentence.

I have seen him do it.

is this the new bar for national elections?

Jul 10, 2020, 12:40 PM

Reading sentences?

I was just correcting wilbur82's post.***

I know

Jul 10, 2020, 12:44 PM

I was playing along

Yeah, me too but he repeated something he heard Trump say.***

Jul 10, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Vice President Biden can read a complete sentence. ]

I'd vote for him because...

Jul 10, 2020, 12:40 PM

AOC is co-chair on the Biden/Sanders task force recommendation committee. I'd vote for him because I believe if we don't end all carbon emission at all cost the world will end two years ago.

I would vote for him because I want taxpayers to pay for healthcare for everyone who steps foot on American soil and claims asylum and I want America to become the destination for everyone on the planet who wants free healthcare, foodstamps, free housing and the ability to choose leaders by voting.

I would vote for Biden because he is a blank page on which the Squad can write and I love people who love America and want to turn it into a marxist utopia.

I would vote for Biden because he has made more left turns than Nascar.

I don't like anyone. Really.

Jul 10, 2020, 12:41 PM

Never have liked my choices for a Presidential election, but this one is far worse than any others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much worse than 2016 is it?***

Jul 10, 2020, 12:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much worse than 2016 is it?***

Jul 10, 2020, 1:03 PM

I actually think it's a lot better. The pain that's going to be inflicted on the GOP is so much more intense...and that's necessary in our abomination of a two-party system.

I want a sensible, fiscally conservative GOP again, not this racist, ignorant, anti-science/anti-media reactionary bunch of clowns who blow money like trust-fund babies on a weekend bender, led by an evil populist clown who blatantly disregards the rule of law while stuffing his own pockets and looting the country to the walls.

The GOP went full Idiocracy in 2016 and has missed every chance to coral the idiot leading this Descent to Hades, instead doubling down on the malevolent stupidity and refusing to impeach him even when he was clearly, demonstrably guilty of violating his oath of office...and guess what, they now own his sins. The party needs a massive and thorough thumping at the voting booth to remind itself this is not what the GOP is supposed to be and have itself a little Come-to-Jesus moment.

The good news: it very much looks like that whumping is indeed in the offing.

Now the GOP very much looks like it isn't just going to lose the presidency, but also the Senate, more seats in the House, and a critical number of governorships just before the 2021 redistricting...just four short years in being in pole position on all of those. (So much winning!)

As they say, if you want to see real change, one must first hit rock bottom. I suspect the GOP is about to.

I don't see them learning from what is happening. Trump

Jul 10, 2020, 1:25 PM

isn't going to let them. He isn't going to suddenly go quiet. As George Will said, those who think they have witnessed the worst of this president have missed the lesson of his life - there is no such thing as rock bottom - assume the worst is yet to come.

Ultimately, Republicans need the base that worships his every lie to vote for their candidates or they won't get elected. His megaphone isn't going anywhere. It will be even more of the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, look at the rising of QAnon believers in GOP candidates

Jul 10, 2020, 6:24 PM

the fear is that Trump is just the starting blocks of where the GOP is headed, not the end. You already have the Freedom Caucus taking leadership positions (while being in the minority of republicans) in the GOP House, you have Trump, and you have QAnon being spread on social media. Taking Trump out of the picture only gives these other far-right groups more influence and there is a growing fear that that's where the Republican party is headed. For the good of the country, I hope Q is right and that Trump loses horribly resulting in the more rational and true conservatives in the Republican Party controlling their party, but the dominos seem to be falling the other direction.

Note: I'll add that this also would have a similar effect on the left in that the further right the Republicans go there will be an attempt to equalize by pushing further left and that wouldn't be beneficial to the country either.

even on his worst day, Biden has more class and humility

Jul 10, 2020, 12:55 PM

than the oaf in office has on his best day.

I'd take his cognitive liabilities over a corrupt buffoon like Trump any day of the week.

Agree completely

Jul 10, 2020, 1:08 PM

I will vote for a corrupt and morally ambiguous man, but he’d better dammm well be a gentleman.

tooshay

Jul 10, 2020, 2:17 PM

....real politik 2020, it truly sucks

His class comes from giving massages to tired...

Jul 10, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to even on his worst day, Biden has more class and humility ]

women who need them. That's classy. I think maybe you're confusing his bowing as humility.

He isn't really bowing, he is bending over to sniff little girls' hair.

Re: even on his worst day, Biden has more class and humility

Jul 10, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to even on his worst day, Biden has more class and humility ]

I won't vote for the classy guy if his platform isn't something I agree with. I'd rather deal with an oaf.

Well Trump is cognitively challenged as well, so that’s a wash.

Jul 10, 2020, 2:03 PM

We’ve seen what the most awful person to hold the office has done for the last 3.5 years, and I’m ready for a change. I’m not talking his politics either. I’d vote for a moderate Republican in a heartbeat over Biden, but that’s not an option. I’m not a fan of Biden, but I think 4 years under him will at least be stable. He will have a strategy and a plan. I might not agree with his plan, but at least he will be predictable. Also, I trust that congress will enact anything too extreme. I think 4 years under him will pretty much be uninspiring, mostly status quo, and not an embarrassment. I’ll gladly take that over Trump as a holdover until the next election when hopefully we can get some candidates that independents actually WANT to vote for.

Congress will NOT enact ******

Jul 10, 2020, 2:07 PM

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic