Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read

Sep 16, 2019, 3:38 PM

If your brat kid brings a special towel to the game be sure you take it home with you. No one in here is responsible enough to bring it to you. So either leave it home or risk losing it.
Gig em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I catch the sarcasm, but some readers might not

Sep 16, 2019, 3:40 PM

Hope you don't get trashed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I catch the sarcasm, but some readers might not

Sep 16, 2019, 3:42 PM

Thanks but I’ll take my chances.
??

I get the sarcasm, it's just not funny or necessary.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:58 PM [ in reply to I catch the sarcasm, but some readers might not ]

We all swing and miss sometimes TC ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read

Sep 16, 2019, 3:42 PM

I honestly don’t believe there are any Charlotte 49’er fans

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 3:54 PM

Why is the game a sellout?

Sep 16, 2019, 4:57 PM

Clemson fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I know they filled a section in Littlejohn for a basketball

Sep 16, 2019, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

game. They were loud and obnoxious the ENTIRE game and afterwards because they won.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

LMAO ?????? Sad but true! ?? ***

Sep 16, 2019, 8:14 PM

Oh really?

Sep 16, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

Then what do you call all these...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

A buncha Wesley's. Any other questions ?***

Sep 16, 2019, 4:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Oh really?

Sep 16, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Oh really? ]

You got me there bud

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Half of them look like Stadium Services crew.***

Sep 16, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Oh really? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 16, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Oh really? ]

Players family?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2024, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Oh really? ]

Seems reasonable to use a picture of the student section from their inaugural ‘13 season as an FCS independent school to gauge their fan base

Sep 16, 2019, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

There are more San Francisco 49ers fans in Charlotte than UNCC 49ers fans.

Sep 16, 2019, 4:00 PM

Tiger Contractor is one about about 2 dozen posters on this board whose brain stopped developing around the age of 15. Every time one of them thinks of some cutesy dig at an opposing team, they all jump on board believing the joke gets even funnier if you vary it slightly and tell your version at least 200 times. This year's shtick is to appear to confuse whatever is notable about this week's opponent with anything else that is notable about their region or the schools around them. The week before A&M they entertained themselves with endless tales about the success that A&M had when Mack Brown and Mike Leach coached there or when Colt McCoy was their QB ...and a whole lot more

It's tiring. I've learned most of the names to skip when I see they have posted something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sep 16, 2019, 4:05 PM

I would respond to this but i have hide posts from ignored users checked on.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 4:59 PM

Eggsactly.

Wait. Colt McCoy didn't go to A&M? What?***

Sep 16, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

It is entirely possible...

Sep 16, 2019, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

for we Clemson fans to be as classy as our team and let our support for Clemson football "do the talking" and never trash another fan base. Possible, but sadly unlikely as it doesn't take more than a few ungracious people wearing orange to give visitors the impression that we are all that way. (sigh)

Today I learned to skip these type poasts. See I can be

Sep 16, 2019, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: To all Charlotte 49er fans, must read ]

learned.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, that’s the stadium

Sep 16, 2019, 4:16 PM

where I saw Ted Nugent play in ‘77.
I believes he was their starting QB.

I was just 17, so I really can’t recall.
Maybe it was the old downtown Panthers Stadium where the Shrine Bowl use to be held.

Wang Dang

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, that’s the stadium

Sep 16, 2019, 4:20 PM

There is an A&M fan and his son who don't appreciate your comment and I must say I agree with them. Comments like this are really not needed. Put yourself in his shoes. Would you like it ? You may say it is trivial but it is not to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, that’s the stadium

Sep 16, 2019, 5:00 PM

They’re still on TigerNet?

I saw nothing wrong with the original guys post about his

Sep 16, 2019, 5:07 PM

kids lost towel, other than the fact that it brought out an endless supply of bored morans imitating it, or ridiculing it.

Re: I saw nothing wrong with the original guys post about his

Sep 16, 2019, 6:06 PM

Tiger Smith 75 is this your other handle?

Re: I saw nothing wrong with the original guys post about his

Sep 16, 2019, 7:09 PM

Er, no. Hint: I graduated in what year?

Sep 16, 2019, 7:12 PM

Maybe he should check with Bradley Chubb. Did he get mentioned last time?

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic