Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all the great things happening for Clemson it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,237

With all the great things happening for Clemson it is

Sep 9, 2013, 8:55 AM
007.jpg(141.4 K)
008.jpg(116.8 K)

amazing to me that instead of looking for the sunny blue skies many or you are seeking out the clouds. We have such a special season brewing that angst over Texas and Morris or other matters YOU have no control over may make you miss how big this season is or could be.

We play in Raleigh on a Thursday night and you can make an impact just like Clemson fans did in 1978 (See attachments). I cannot take a week day off so I envy those who can make the trip and pull for the Tigers next Thursday.

Ranked #3 and #5 is BIG. We need to come out at Raleigh and take care of business. You know they have us circled just like we had UGA circled. We could make their season. Heck a win over #3 FSU made their season last year. A win over #3 Clemson would make their season this year.

We don't need to fall into that trap. We don't need to fall apart to their crowd like we did the last time we played there. We need the adversity of crowd noise to help us prepare for what is coming in Cooterville later this year. This is an opportunity to embrace it and get a big win on the road.

This is an exciting time. There is too much in the present to worry about Texas and Morris and other matters that are like far off clouds that may never make it over us. Right now the skies are blue and sunny for the Tigers.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with your concern, but...

Sep 9, 2013, 9:14 AM

Clemson by 17+.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What were FSU fans saying going into that one last year?

Sep 9, 2013, 9:15 AM

No concern if we come out ready for business. Just gotta hope we don't come out like we did in 2011.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally different team from a leadership standpoint.***

Sep 9, 2013, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with your concern, but...

Sep 9, 2013, 9:25 AM [ in reply to I agree with your concern, but... ]

so Clemson by 10 then.....you've been about 7+ positive off each week. lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fully agree...

Sep 9, 2013, 9:21 AM

Football is very much a here and now operation, especially from a fan's perspective. Beat somebody important and growl for a few days, lose and take the same amount of time to shake it off. Only after all the games have been played can you look back and evaluate. While we are winning, enjoy the feeling and don't worry about what might be or what might have been. Go Tigers!

Well said...***

Sep 9, 2013, 9:21 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All In, All The Time...1314797352813

Dead on. If you spend this season worrying about off-season

Sep 9, 2013, 9:22 AM

coaching changes, you'll have missed a great opportunity.

null

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,237
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic