Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 222
| visibility 101

TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade

Jan 20, 2019, 6:09 PM

Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade

Corey Miller is salty. Really salty, and he’s not prepared to call Clemson the kings of college football, not as long as the Tigers wear cheerleader panties and hold parades. Yes, you read that right. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.***

Jan 20, 2019, 6:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm offended....

Jan 20, 2019, 6:14 PM

Yet again. This is getting personal!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm offended....

Jan 20, 2019, 6:38 PM

Don't you understand, no SEC team has ever lost a bowl game. If they didn't score more points than their opponent, then they "just didn't want to be there" or "they weren't ready to play." In those cases losses don't count. Simple as that. Bottom line is this dad has no class. Poor example for his son.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't understand. His name is Salty.***

Jan 20, 2019, 6:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't understand. His name is Salty.***

Jan 21, 2019, 6:00 AM

LOL...some folks don't know sarcasm if you spell it for them!

Jan 21, 2019, 3:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm offended.... ]

Plus 1. I guess the other games that Bama has lost was because his son wasn’t there? Salty? Sea water salty. If Dex was playing the vaunted running game would have been less than half.

Jan 21, 2019, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm offended.... ]

Another butt hurt Daddy because his son didn’t play!!!

Jan 23, 2019, 3:33 PM

Think about it...,,,,dad played for the gamecocks. His little boy wasn’t in the game. Cry Cry. Cry me a river. You act just like the pols in DC! “We didn’t lose......we just didn’t play to our SEC capability!” You are just a
Loud-mouthed loser!

Re: We could have scored 60 with no problem

Jan 20, 2019, 8:47 PM [ in reply to I'm offended.... ]

Knock on wood, I respect bama and Saban as we all should. But our foot was not in the gas pedal whatsoever in the 4th quarter. Dabo did everything he could to not make it 51-16. This guy in the article is a real clown. The Clemson USC game has become a yawner. We certainly don’t talk about “beating South Carolina” as something huge. The difference in programs has become a joke. You think the top player in AL is going to leave Alabama for South Carolina? I am not a chicken hater but this article is pretty funny. Let them talk....

Jan 20, 2019, 10:16 PM [ in reply to I'm offended.... ]

Corey Miller you're saying your son was healthy enough to play but did not Your son is a wimp. You don't think Clemson could play USC schedule heck I don't think USC could survive our Academics because to get into Clemson you have to have to things brains/IQ and a Winning Attitude and USC has neither of those qualities. And please be pacific if you are going to call out your son and say he could have made a difference exactly which play would it be the interception NO, how about any of those catches that Ross made NO again maybe the Rushing TD that Ettiene had HAHA that is a joke also Ettiene has eaten bigger LB in the ACC than your son has

Jan 22, 2019, 2:17 PM

Corey Miller you're saying your son was healthy enough to play but did not Your son is a wimp. You don't think Clemson could play USC schedule heck I don't think USC could survive our Academics because to get into Clemson you have to have to things brains/IQ and a Winning Attitude and USC has neither of those qualities. And please be pacific if you are going to call out your son and say he could have made a difference exactly which play would it be the interception NO, how about any of those catches that Ross made NO again maybe the Rushing TD that Ettiene had HAHA that is a joke also Ettiene has eaten bigger LB in the ACC than your son has

Pacific hahahaha specific?

Re: Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.***

Jan 20, 2019, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

Par for the course lately.

AGREE! WHOLEHEARTEDLY, COREY IS A HATER!

Jan 21, 2019, 1:27 PM

AGREE! WHOLEHEARTEDLY, COREY IS A HATER! I have heard enough of him on radio.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

Clemson doesn't need Carolina to validate our success. Why we as Tiger fans allow WCCP to air Kornblut is still a mystery. Our own coach has pretty much said that Kornblut sucks! But for Corey Miller's comments to bother us? What did that washed up "d" bag ever accomplished in his career? As for his son, maybe he just isnt tough enough to play SEC football? Corey your gamecocks wanted the sec. They cant handle it. Real contenders dont complain they just win. You know, like those Clemson Tigers!!! CHAMPS AGAIN!!

So you think a Clemson site should run aticles about

Jan 20, 2019, 6:40 PM

Corey Miller's opinion. It doesn't bother me, I just question whey a Clemson site is running a story about Corey Miller.

maybe to make Corey Miller look like an idiot?

Jan 20, 2019, 7:04 PM

I dunno, I wouldn't want that idiot on the air representing my university

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mission accomplished.***

Jan 20, 2019, 7:39 PM

I have thought about ending my subscription honestly

Jan 20, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

T-Net writers seem to love making drama when there does not need to be any. Just tell me about the freaking football crap, and leave all that drama for teenagers and reality show lovers.

I quit paying for years after the hit piece on Dabo

Jan 20, 2019, 6:41 PM

I might quit again.

I am with you

Jan 20, 2019, 6:48 PM

This isn’t what I pay for

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I quit paying for years after the hit piece on Dabo

Jan 20, 2019, 6:50 PM [ in reply to I quit paying for years after the hit piece on Dabo ]

This is three strikes in three months. I am not going to support this. The story after the gamecock game, the ill-timed question to Feaster, and now giving a voice to someone like this that wants to trash the program. I am sure they will not miss my $7 bucks a month, but that is a good coffee that I will save.

Re: I quit paying for years after the hit piece on Dabo

Jan 21, 2019, 11:03 PM

Really? You were offended? What are you? You obviously are a powderpuff. This got posted so that we would see it. Its called motivation. You got sucked into that screwballs delusion. A true Clemson Man (or woman) would see this for what it is and get a good laugh.

Its their site. Stop reading it if you don’t like it.***

Jan 20, 2019, 7:06 PM [ in reply to I have thought about ending my subscription honestly ]

Because of this low quality junk it's rare that I do

Jan 20, 2019, 11:09 PM

anymore. I'm sure sorry I did tonight, but I do like to see the comments. Good to see there are others who feel the same way.

Re: I have thought about ending my subscription honestly

Jan 20, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to I have thought about ending my subscription honestly ]

Jerry Springer!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

Zero sense.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

I actually love reading just how many excuses they come up with. Gotta laugh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 8:33 PM

I have to first state that normally any quotes from Gamecocks don't get any review time. But this whole article is so full of vitriol and hate that I could not just read and forget/forgive. All of this boils down to jealousy. The Tigers have class and a class program. We don't want Dabo anointed as Saban. He is as close to a perfect motivator and coach as we need. Let the Gamecocks just stew, and I'd say NO MORE Tigernet articles from those folks. Thanks for listening to the vent.

IDK - I found it interesting and funny***

Jan 20, 2019, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Locker room material for next year: against Bama & USoC

Jan 20, 2019, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

Clemson's strength of schedule is hurt by us playing USoC. Their strength of schedule is helped by playing us.

Corey Miller is way biased, and a bit delusional.

Why not run the story? Let everyone know what a doofus

Jan 20, 2019, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

this idiot is! Clemson's schedule has been rated stronger than Usuc's, four out of the past five years! And the ACC is 17-14 against the SEC over the past three years!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not run the story? Let everyone know what a doofus

Jan 20, 2019, 9:44 PM

I am confused as to why Tiger fans take such a offense to every little article.... It's almost to the point where the readers are just blasting the writer to create drama where there is no drama... It's an article guys, read and move on our don't read and move on. It's like the readers are a bunch of panty wearing cheerleaders.

I like reading about our rivals and their butt hurts

Jan 21, 2019, 11:09 PM

The problem is that too many people feel they need to be offended. They arent being heard or they arent making a name for themselves unless they can complain about being offended. I agree. I want to see what the USuCers are saying....i need a good laugh. And a way to get under their skin next year. Besides, its also good troll material.........

Jan 21, 2019, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Why not run the story? Let everyone know what a doofus ]

I listen to the gamecock radio shows from time to time to see what they are saying and to hear them crying about their teams. Miller is on there from time to time (not much, lately; he has become more of an Alabama bandwagon jumper). He has a job with the TV station down here. He has been badmouthing Dabo and Clemson for a long time. Even after beating his chickens five times in a row and his adopted team two out of the last three years, he still won't give us credit. What a jerk.

For the same reason that they quoted every word

Jan 21, 2019, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

That Spurrier said about us. Tabloid journalism. They elevate these dickheads who should have no credibility with us.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It makes perfect sense

Jan 21, 2019, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

It's called poster material. Motivation. I mean, where to start?

We dont play an sec schedule? Wrong
Bammer wasn't ready to play? You can't tell me they werent up for that game. He must have watched something else
His son would have made a difference? Hmmm. I dont see coaching on his resume. Didnt he say saban was the best coach throughtout all history?

Yeah. This is poster material. Dabo gonna have some fun with rhis

Jan 22, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Why would tigernet run this story. Makes no sense at all.*** ]

Because many of us enjoy a diet high in Salt, and this was delicious aw

Clickbait. Just here to make you mad. No substance at all.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:14 PM

If I wanted this garbage, I'd spend my money on fgf.

44-16 makes you mad?

Jan 20, 2019, 7:40 PM

Nothing, I mean nothing matters after giving Bama (greatest team in the history of man and the universe) that good old fashioned asswhuppin. Word are cheap, 44 points ain't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The posts on this thread show a lot of anger.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:00 PM

So, I was right. It was an article posted specifically to incite anger among TigerNet readers. There was no other reason to post that.

Re: TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade

Jan 20, 2019, 6:16 PM

corey miller is a P.O.S.. the end. the guy claims to be a man of the lord. what a joke.

BHWA HA HA HA Ha

Jan 20, 2019, 6:16 PM

Sore loser man losing, making excuses for losing like the losing loser he showed himself to be.

Talk about vicarious!

Jan 20, 2019, 6:19 PM

He's living through his son's misfortune to his personal benefit. That's disgusting as...Hey D's!

Re: Talk about vicarious!

Jan 20, 2019, 6:34 PM

What kind of half-cocked mouth piece actually says, “if my kid had played the outcome would have been different????” Really though. I may think it, wish it or hope it if my kid, but boy what an El-douch’a for saying it via mass media!!! Freaking tool bag.

Exactly, does his kid play CB and QB?

Jan 20, 2019, 7:11 PM

Because Bama had a few more problems than their inability to pressure our QB with all of those 5* D-linemen.

Jan 21, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Talk about vicarious! ]

It would have been different if his son had played, we would have scored more points.

Jan 21, 2019, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Talk about vicarious! ]

A Coot!

His teams can't beat Clemson even after sending his son

Jan 21, 2019, 8:35 AM [ in reply to BHWA HA HA HA Ha ]

to one of them..

His tears are delicious.

GO TIGERS!!

Someone get that man a case of Preparation H & a few bottles of liquor

Jan 20, 2019, 6:20 PM

B/c he's got the worse case of butthurt I have ever seen

Corrie Miller thinks about Clemson players’ underwear.

very telling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Corrie Miller thinks about Clemson players’ underwear.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:15 PM

The players might wear cheerleaders panties on their head. Several probably do.

Jake Blues understands:

They ran out of gas! Their bus got a flat tire! Saban didn’t have change for cab fare! He lost his clipboard at the hotel! His assistants locked his game plan in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole his headset! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T THEIR FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Jan 20, 2019, 6:21 PM

Call him for what he is. He is a POS and a LOSER along with his son. He admits he is stupid and keeps giving us proof of that.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:22 PM

This should not even be dignified by TigerNet…..run another BS article like this and I'll quit paying my 100 dollar monthly subscription!

I see no problem with Tnet running this article! Let us all

Jan 20, 2019, 9:18 PM

see what a fool this idiot is! Doesn't make me mad, I think it's hilarious!

Jan 20, 2019, 6:23 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 6:39 PM

Lol, I can't stop laughing! True sec clown, I don't expect anything less.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:24 PM

consider the source and disregard.

the sourse is tigernet.com***

Jan 20, 2019, 6:28 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 6:24 PM

Cupcake schedule that went 3-0 vs sec....where it just means more...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 6:30 PM

EXACTLY!!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 6:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade ]

Mostly top dogs in the SEC too.

How would someone like Corey Miller even know what it's

Jan 20, 2019, 6:25 PM

like to win championships?

Re: How would someone like Corey Miller even know what it's

Jan 20, 2019, 6:35 PM

You would thin that someone who played football at the level that he did would actually know something about football? He is clueless about football X's and O's, and this is probably why he did not last long in the NFL. Ignorance was his enemy.

It makes to wonder as to where he professes to stand in his spiritual life if there is even a bone of truth in his body. You only see anger, hate and bias. Yet after lessening to many of his radio shows before they kicked him off of the airways, it is still the same anger, hate and bias he had back then in regards to Dabo and Clemson. He used to refer to Dabo as a "clown" and "cheerleader". he still cannot find a good word to say about Dabo without throwing in some hateful rhetoric as well. Dabo sure displays what a good christian person should be, and Corey Miller reminds us of what we shouldn't be.

Re: How would someone like Corey Miller even know what it's

Jan 21, 2021, 1:43 PM

Good post. Very true.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:29 PM

Article does not deserve to be here.

Corey Miller simply pulled out his Gamecock talking points

Jan 20, 2019, 6:30 PM

he has used the past 5 years and applied them to Bama...Weak schedule, Bama beat themselveds, off-night...blah, blah, blah.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Corey Miller simply pulled out his Gamecock talking points

Jan 20, 2019, 6:44 PM

Full of envy Miller is.

Hey, Corey Miller

Jan 20, 2019, 6:34 PM

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cory Miller is just a typical gamecock

Jan 20, 2019, 6:35 PM

Trash Loser... He couldn't sniff Dabo's or any other of our coaches jock. His son got his butt floor boarded along with all the other Bama boys. Cory Miller has the mentality and mouth of a shade tree wine-o. Nothing more than a wanna-be...

He is absolutely THE personification of UofSuC fan.***

Jan 21, 2019, 8:42 AM

GO TIGERS!!

Jan 20, 2019, 6:36 PM

WoW what a sour person..and yes Dabo & Team like to have fun & WIN!

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing those Birds & Elephants!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What A Dumb A## He is!
He thinks Taco Bell is A Mexican Telephone Company !

What A Dumb A## He is!

What A Dumb A## He is!

What A Dumb A## He is!

Salty lol. He didnt even think enough of that #### school uscjr for his own kid

to go there. That's why hes at bama. maybe hes salty that his kid is at bama and he went to a school that wins nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Salty lol. He didnt even think enough of that #### school uscjr for his own kid

Jan 20, 2019, 7:08 PM

H8nusc® said:

to go there. That's why hes at bama. maybe hes salty that his kid is at bama and he went to a school that wins nothing.

Actually he's tired being told everyday by his wife "I told you our son should have gone to Clemson!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What A Dumb A## He is!

speaking of DAs.***

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: speaking of DAs.***

Jan 20, 2019, 7:44 PM

Past reply, post reply, post reply, post reply, lol, done dat!

What A Dumb A## He is!

Corey Miller is salty. Really salty, and he’s not prepared to call Clemson the kings of college football, not as long as the Tigers wear cheerleader panties and hold parades. Yes, you read that right. Full Story »

What A Dumb A## He is!

Once a simple mind, always a simple mind.

I think it's hilarious

their delusional tears are rather tasty

Sounded EXACTLY like standard coot talk to me

Amazing how they become infected for life. Even having ridden first hand on the Bama bus now, he can't shake it.

Schadenfreude...his tears are delicious....Mmmmmm***

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Only Statement Is This

Jan 20, 2019, 6:40 PM

I wouldn't anoint Head Coach Dabo Swinney to be a "Nick Saban" regardless of the circumstance. Coach Swinney is in a league of his own and his league is leagues above Nick Saban by the time the dust settles, and Clemson sends Dabo into retirement. You can bank on it pal! Until then, GO TIGERS! THE BEST IS STILL YET TO COME!

IT'S 2019 LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: My Only Statement Is This

Jan 20, 2019, 6:42 PM

Just when I thought the game couldn't get any better. HaHaHaHaHa. Thank you Corey Miller you made my day.

Re: My Only Statement Is This

Jan 20, 2019, 11:00 PM [ in reply to My Only Statement Is This ]

My takeaway was the same. Let's continue to be thankful that Dabo is not the next Nick Saban.

Definite distinction that needed stating...Well done.***

Jan 21, 2019, 8:38 AM [ in reply to My Only Statement Is This ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Opp Win% .62 Bama Opp Win % .56

I guess Corey forgot about those quality Bama wins over Louisville (2-10), Ark (2-10), plus Citadel, Ark St, Louisiana (not LSU, just Louisiana) and 5-7 Tenn and Omiss. The SEC hype train runs deep in this one, padwan.

what a big ole DOLT.***

Jan 20, 2019, 6:46 PM

I personally loved the article. To know Clemson didn't ruin his night, his week, or even his month, but ruined his year ! It's hilarious, what kind of man deletes all his social media because his team lost. Enjoy his tears, we whipped his boys team, and are dominating ( as usual) his team so bad he can't stand it. We have reduced him to a cry baby with nothing but excuses. If only my boy played, if the sun wasn't in my eyes, sob, sob, sob. I'm glad Tnet ran it, made me smile.

Just curious, why didn’t Corey send his son to

USux?

This is the guy that that the South Carolina High School

Sports League puts as their play by play man for all of its championship games. What a dang travesty that Clemson and Dabo have to fight this blatant bias against them in this state with the caliber of program that they have. No wonder Belk, Pickens, Joyner, etc. end up at Scar with this constant propaganda. There should be a mutiny by the Clemson fans, if thet allow this ####### to be play by play again.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:49 PM

He is a terrible representative of his God and yes, even the coots. There’s no no way with that much hatred and anger he could be a man of God. He’s a total embarrassment.

If this knucklehead is up for public ridicule,then so be it

Jan 20, 2019, 6:50 PM

but I dont know if he even deserves the bandwidth on tiger net...……….. what a loser..my vote next time is to keep him off....

Did Cory lose to Clemson 3 or 4 times?

I Can't remember if he left early or not

'88 29-10
'89 45-0
'90 24-15
'91 41-24

Welp. So much for living vicariously through his son. Just another kid who loses to Clemson. Nothing to see here.

Vicarious 44-16

Jan 20, 2019, 7:12 PM

lol! Good for him!

Bulletin board material

Jan 20, 2019, 6:51 PM

I wonder if we dropped SCAR and added another team like UCF if he would be satisfied that we were upgrading our schedule strength?

Why is everybody seemingly upset about a bamacoot

Jan 20, 2019, 6:55 PM

and his crybaby temper tantrum? I mean coots are gonna coot

I laugh at this idiot’s tears

Jan 20, 2019, 6:54 PM

After we lost to Bama 45-40 in CFP that year he told Will Merritt we a cute little almost. That “cute little almost” is far more than his coots ever accomplished. Now he is just pathetic.

I couldn’t make this up if I wanted to. This is the image in sponsored content that was directly below the article. ??

I found it solid entertainment. Read the whole thing...

...and lol'd a lot at the buffoon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Jan 20, 2019, 7:01 PM

Virginia VIRGINIA his Usuc 0

Sour grapes from a sad little man.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:01 PM

I didn’t hear anyone from Clemson complaining about us losing Big Dex nor did I hear any complaints about when we lost Cain, Shaq Lawson, Alexander and several others. Man up and admit you got your a$$ handed to you by the better team. To me he sounds like a coot, OH WAIT, he is a coot. Why even post it on tigernet?

Re: Sour grapes from a sad little man.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:06 PM

fact of the matter is this P.O.S. was a big dabo and clemson fan when we were recruiting his son. he would come on korncoots show and praise clemson. only lasted till we got off his son. imagine a lot of it had to do with his baggage, his P.O.S. daddy

Jan 20, 2019, 7:06 PM

I don't get the reason to post this and give this idiot any press??? It's no different that the national media giving that air sucker Lavar Ball time on TV. C'mon man...

Jan 20, 2019, 7:18 PM

Corey Miller is a clown! Why didn't his son play for SC?
What a joke!

Jan 20, 2019, 7:19 PM

Sore loser! Typical Gamecock fan.

Why is this a headline?

Jan 20, 2019, 7:21 PM

I love Tigernet and they can run any story they want, but sometimes I don't understand why negative comments about Clemson always have to become a headline or a "Clemson Update" on this site. You give these people validation by doing that.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:25 PM

hey you stupid gamecock/roll tide/sec nobody. don't matter who we played or what our strength of schedule was; we beat all three of you. that's all that matters!

they forgot to add "Look: Hilariously" to title***

Jan 20, 2019, 7:27 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 7:34 PM

An idiot with access

Jan 20, 2019, 7:46 PM

Sounds like the steroids shrunk his brain along with his beak...err...p e c k e r...

Message was edited by: TwoNats®

Miller you're a fricken idiot. "Alabama didn't have the juice.."

Jan 20, 2019, 7:37 PM

What a sore, pathetic, no class loser. Alabama absolutely came to play and were focused on winning.

They started the game well. They were focused and as prepared as possible. But, the superior team clearly took control, and pushed Alabama to losing their will and ultimately quitting. And to say Alabama was one of the greatest of all-time but didn't show up to play, that's an absolutely moronic thing to say.

Corey Miller, I am fairly certain you're reading this site and this thread. You Corey, are a fricken moron. The better team won, period. The better team took the game away from, "one of the the greatest teams in history". No excuses. No BS reasons. The better team beat the snot out of your son's team and your vicarious heros. Alabama showed the entire season they were one of the greatest teams in history. Clemson, however, showed they are significantly better, making us one of the greatest teams of all-time.

Man up. Grow up. Just admit your hated rival is better than Alabama and therefore one of the best teams in history. Be a man.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:38 PM

Certainly the most butt-hurt commentary I've heard to date. It must suck for Corey Miller to go through life with so much anger, hate and jealousy; all because of football. Corey you need to take a deep breath move on. It's your time to shine...it's women's basketball season by golly.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:41 PM

I always thought the best teams developed depth so the loss of one player was a killer yet this is two games in a row where the our opposition is claiming “the game would be different if Julian Love/Christian Miller were playing”. In both cases they seem to forget that one of our best players, Big Dex! Was also on the sideline.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 7:43 PM

Corey Miller, sucker!!!

Jan 20, 2019, 7:45 PM

If only his son would have played !

Jan 20, 2019, 7:47 PM

Nothing like a sore ### loser.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:48 PM

I laugh at the " we didnt show up mentality" there's a reason Jerry Rice is THEE GOAT, and it had very little to do with talent.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:50 PM

Cory Miller is a bonafide idiot.......and he makes WACH Fox 57 look like one every time he opens his big mouth on there......it makes me (and thousands of other viewers) change the channel every time that moron shows up on there........Roll Tigers!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2019, 7:50 PM

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Jan 20, 2019, 7:55 PM

Simple.. Miller = POS..period.

Message removed by Author

Jan 20, 2019, 7:57 PM

Message removed by Author

Jan 20, 2019, 7:57 PM

i hope it becomes bulletin board material

Jan 20, 2019, 8:00 PM

LMAO!!! WHAT A FREAKING DUMBA$$. I LOVE IT WHEN SORE LOSERS FINALLY SNAP AFTER HOLDING IT TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE WHILE. ITS SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH THE COLLAPSE. SUCH A TOTAL LOSER.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:01 PM

Fake news

So, CM thinks that if his son had played Bama would have won

Jan 20, 2019, 8:06 PM

There's regular stupid but he takes stupid to a much higher level...Hey Corey, you need to realize this, there are only two things that control the tide, one is the moon, the other is Clemson

Re: So, CM thinks that if his son had played Bama would have won

Jan 20, 2019, 8:13 PM

I concur. Corey Miller does display a special kind of stupid and he is symbolic of something I truly believe.....There is no educating a mind filled with ignorance when they suffer from constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the lips.

Re: So, CM thinks that if his son had played Bama would have won

Jan 20, 2019, 8:44 PM

With football season over, I'm watching old games on you tube almost every night. I just happened to watch the 1989 Clemson-SC game last night and pay special attention to SC's #33, Corey Miller, due to his current big mouth. Miller played almost the entire game as an OLB. How good was he?

The Tigers had the ball for about 40 minutes and only threw a few passes. 32 of the first 34 plays were runs, and Clemson rushed for well over 300 yards in the game. I remember Miller making only 2 tackles, and one was an assist. He made the tackle that Terry Allen injured his knee, but that was a clean tackle; no problem there. On the assist, Miller was twisting the runner's head after he was on the ground. He should have drawn a personal foul penalty for that.

I guess Miller and his coots just didn't show up for that game either. The final score was 45-0.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:20 PM

Corey Miller has always been upset with Clemson every since He and the Gamecocks loss 45-0 to ClemsoN when he played. Corey is a upset ?? Gamecock. He said he is the Pastor of Pain when he was on all them different sports radio talk shows. Get a life dude

Jan 20, 2019, 8:20 PM

Corey Miller has always been upset with Clemson every since He and the Gamecocks loss 45-0 to ClemsoN when he played. Corey is a upset ?? Gamecock. He said he is the Pastor of Pain when he was on all them different sports radio talk shows. Get a life dude

Talk is cheap....so he keeps the meter running

Jan 20, 2019, 8:21 PM

So basically what he's saying is that Clemson is so good that he has resort to name calling and hypothetical "what if's" to make sense of why mighty Alabama and the SEC got curb-stomped?

The SEC just needs to get better if they want to compete with Clemson.

Clemson Football does their talking on the field....44-16.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 8:23 PM

The Corey Miller comments are really sad. We defeat #3 and #1 by a margin of 74 to 19 and we still have not played anybody. The chickens just need to be ignored. I do not want to gloat about our accomplishments to them. No comment is all that is required. The gap between the programs speaks for itself.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:23 PM

Cliff notes version: "They are not that much better than my son's team, if better at all."

The coots mantra. Those bird brains are so devoid of any sign of intelligence. They are not evolving with the rest of us.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:28 PM

Corey is upset when he loss 45-0 to Clemson when he played. His wife has a degree from Clemson.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:53 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2019, 8:39 PM

Consider the source....not worth commenting on this one!

Jan 20, 2019, 8:42 PM

4 words for this POS

Eff you dirt ######!

We are Champs you clowns will always be chumps! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jan 20, 2019, 8:44 PM

Sore loser get over it man I never like the Gamecocks and I don't like the Alabama go Tigers go to life

Jan 20, 2019, 9:00 PM

I'll admit I read that whole article for some reason.

Still don't know why I should care what that guy has to say, nor do I know how I'll get that 6 minutes of my life back that I just wasted.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:57 PM

Someone needs to inform Dirt Bag Miller that Clemson finished second in the nation in SOS, right behind Bama according to the two websites I just checked, one of which was sbnation.com.

I forgot to mention that the Gamecock’s SOS was only 20th...

Jan 20, 2019, 9:19 PM

Playing Clemson obviously gave them a huge boost.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:58 PM

Yeah Corey, a lot of teams have trouble getting up for the National Championship game. You are a joke and have lost any resemblance of respect from your audience.
Also, your rant concerning your son has undermined his teammates as well as his coach. Think about it!

Jan 20, 2019, 8:59 PM

If not for his salty comments would anyone know who this guy was?? 1/21/2018 guess what Alabama did?? They had a championship parade. They went to the White House and weren’t served any food? This smug SEC attitude is why Clemson humiliated them and they’ve been told how wonderful they are for so long they cannot deal with this crippling blow to their ego. For dad to step in though it’s just lame.

Jan 20, 2019, 9:24 PM

Here is an article referencing the parade you mention. https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/01/alabama_national_championship.html
It even mentions Alabama having one two years before after beating little old Clemson! They were having parades for beating us before we did! :)

I know Mr Miller never came close to winning a national championship, but you would think he would have been around sports long enough to know that parades are a part of EVERY champion’s celebration! I’m looking forward to another one soon no matter who Clemson destroys in the championship game!

Jan 20, 2019, 9:01 PM

Maybe it’s time I put up another billboard on I-26 going into Cootlumbia to give Corey Miller something meaningful to cry about! It’s been 11+ years since Terry Don found out the difference between poor sportsmanship and gamesmanship. I did promise him however, that I would retire from the billboard business. One of you guys up for it?

Former Gamecock full of $hit.......***

Jan 20, 2019, 9:14 PM

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Re: Former Gamecock full of $hit.......***

Jan 20, 2019, 9:17 PM

No, he is a piece of sh!t!!!

Thanks for posting Corey Miller's thoughts. I loved'em

Jan 20, 2019, 9:47 PM

Corey Miller managed to confirm nearly every bad stereotype any Clemson fan ever had of South Carolina,
badly butthurt Bama, SEC and South Carolina fans and the too involved Dad living vicariously through his son.

Love it that Corey was so badly impacted by the Clemson win, though you think he'd be accustomed to that.

Loved it that he laid out a slew of obviously lame excuses for the Bama's loss and the lifelong negative impact that loss seems likely to have on Corey and his son.

Thanks for posting the article. It fully confirms the 'Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt' old saw.

Wonderful reading.

My Corey Miller story

Jan 20, 2019, 9:49 PM

My son played 9-10 year old football against a team coached by Miller. Anybody who had a brain realized Miller's team was crazy stacked while everyone else was pretty pedestrian. I'm sure it was pure happenstance. First game they destroyed us 40-0. On one series of plays, Miller's team scored on 3 consecutive long runs, all called back for holding which they did like bosses on every play. On the 3rd one, Miller threw his hat and screamed at the refs like a punk. In game 2, Miller's team struggled to score and only had a 14-6 lead with less than a minute left. Inside our 10, he called 3 consecutive timeouts to try to and score again though taking a knee would have won the game. Short story, Miller is complete and utter garbage and his comments prove that he has not changed. I feel bad for his kid(s).

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 10:19 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 10:20 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 10:20 PM

Clown

Jan 20, 2019, 10:32 PM

This guy has never won a thing in his life and now he's riding his son's crimson coattails like the rest of the Coots..

Jan 20, 2019, 10:33 PM

Blah blah blah bla blah...loser!

Jan 20, 2019, 10:34 PM

Jan 20, 2019, 10:41 PM

Corey needs a hug

Jan 20, 2019, 10:51 PM

Don’t be offended by a has been who didn’t even send his son to his alma mater!!! Corey......clemson women’s basketball is more relevant than you are!!!

Jan 20, 2019, 10:54 PM

Agreed........WCCP please please please cancel Kornblut. I’d rather listen to bill rider on CBS radio

Jan 20, 2019, 11:14 PM

What kind of logic do they teach in SEC schools? Even when an SEC team loses to a team from another conference it is because that team does not play in the SEC. what a joke. Screw the SEC screw their fans and screw their schools

Jan 20, 2019, 11:26 PM

Why is on Tigernet? Please remove it ASAP!!!!!

Jan 20, 2019, 11:53 PM

Another case of Toxic Masculinity

please, for all things good and sensible, take this down

Jan 20, 2019, 11:57 PM

please. our place is better than this.

thanks

AGREE! COREY IS A HATER! I have heard enough of him on radio

Jan 21, 2019, 1:25 PM

AGREE! WHOLEHEARTEDLY, COREY IS A HATER! I have heard enough of him on radio.

Jan 20, 2019, 11:59 PM

What a creep!

Jan 21, 2019, 12:12 AM

bama had one tough game prior to playing CLEMSON. That was against georgia. bama starters played 4 quarters one time this year, prior to the playoffs. bama players were well rested. no excuses corey miller. CLEMSON spank that @$$. as far as your son. he happy he wasn't on the field. Mitch Hyatt would have had his way with christian miller. corey is a little salty about being back at silly brice stadium on Saturdays next year. the miller family leaves alabama as TUSCALOSERS

That great UofSC education is showing

Jan 21, 2019, 12:26 AM

Miller forgot he wasn't talking trash on a football field. If Kornkoot had one ounce of legitimacy, he would have ended that rant early. Rants don't qualify as interview worthy. I'm sorry I wasted my time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 21, 2019, 12:42 AM

This is hilarious. I respect Alabama they deserve to be where they are at and beating them the way Clemson did deserves a celebration. I agree Alabama was off that night but it happens even to Sabans teams. Alabama would jump at the chance to play a weaker schedule every year and still get into the playoffs every year. It's not Clemsons fault that the ACC had a down year or two.

Fact of the matter is, if clemson really wanted to be in the SEC. They could have been. Clemson over Texas A&M or Missouri whenever the SEC expanded, I forget the year, would of been an easy decision (in hindsight). Staying in the ACC was the smart decision and Clemson has 2 Nattys to show for it with more hopefully coming soon.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:20 AM

Yeah. This is really all over the place. Why don't we start with the fact that Lawrence is more talented than Tua, Etienne is better than any of Alabama's backs, and Clemson's receivers are more unstoppable than Alabama's. That Clemson's secondary had perhaps its best game of the year is the only real surprise.

Oh, and I'm just sorry there isn't a bronze medal game, so we could see which semifinal game was against a cupcake. I'd bet on the team with a defense.

The only point of agreement is that the Gamecocks have a particularly nasty schedule next season. They had better start 2-0 if they have any thoughts of a bowl game.

Jan 21, 2019, 5:16 AM

Oh, yeah? I seem to be reminded of that old story about the little fox which couldn't jump high enough to grab the grapes, so instead he gnawed the vine until it dropped to his level, Although he may be right about the fact that it was only one game, the score was still 44-16. There is no question that Bama has a glorious record and is consistently ranked high on everybody's poll, they sometimes lose a little bit of that lustre when they take a whuppin' like they just had administered to them and have a tough time dealing with it.

Jan 21, 2019, 6:53 AM

I think it's hilarious that in the same interview where he calls Nick Saban the greatest coach of all time, he then excuses not having a developed player to replace his son. because clearly, the greatest coach of all town is easily beaten by losing one player.

Jan 21, 2019, 7:29 AM

There are at least two lines in Forrest Gump that sum up this guy's rant.

Jan 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

Gees - Talk about sour grapes. Get a life...

Jan 21, 2019, 8:30 AM

Hey Corey : former player of the runner-up Belk Bowl participants - won by UVA, you must have made your biased comments during low tide. You know what the moon and Clemson have in common don't you? They both control The Tide.

Just accept the defeat. See you next year!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 9:19 AM

THE ACC SCHEDULE IS UNDER RATED IN MY OPINION.CLEMSON'S OPPONENTS HAD A COMBINED WON-LOSS RECORD OF 121-68, WITH 12 OF 15 TEAMS POSTING A WINNING REOCRD. ALABAMA OPPONENTS HAD A COMBINED W-L RECORD OF 113-76 WITH 9 OF 15 WITH A WINNING RECORD. CLEMSON WON AT TA&M 26-24 WHILE ALABAMA WON AT HOME 45-23. CLEMSON PLAYED 2 SEC TEAMS , ALABAMA 9. SYC WAS THE EQUAL OF ANY SEC TEAM EXCEPT PERHAPS GA. PITT, DUKE, BC AND NCSU WERE EXCELLENT TEAMS AS WELL COMPARABLE TO SEC. CLEM OPPONENTS, GATECH AND GASO RANKED AS NO 1 AND 7 RUSHING OFFENSE IN COUNTRY. TOTAL OFFENSE RANKINGS CLEM #3 ALA #6; SCORING OFFENSE ALA #3 (45.6/GAME) CLEM #4 (44.3/GAME); TOTAL DEFENSE CELSM #5 ALA #16, SCORING DEFENSE CLEM #1 ALA #12. Just saying

Jan 21, 2019, 9:44 AM

We have little babies with diaper rash who are suffering. Baby Butt-aid is being bought by Alabama and Gamecock fans by the Railroad Car Load...

Jan 21, 2019, 9:56 AM

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Jan 21, 2019, 10:10 AM

Who cares?! Haters gonna hate. Roll on Tears,
Roll on. Go Tigers!!

This guy is a perfect example of the results of political

Jan 21, 2019, 10:16 AM

correctness... why we have to give complete idiots like him a forum to display their ignorance, I'll never know. SMH.

Who is that and why should we care?***

Jan 21, 2019, 10:41 AM

Jan 21, 2019, 10:53 AM

Anyone notice he kept using the phrase, “for some reason”? The reason was the Clemson DEFENSE!! Alabama had 213 yds of offense in the 1st qtr, and 16 points. They only managed another 218 yds, and 0 points the rest of the way!!
He’s not salty. He’s butt hurt!! But what else can you expect from a former player that went 0-3 against the Tigers during his time in Columbia!! I cannot believe this moron actually has a radio show!! Smh lol.....

You know what.....I say.....

Jan 21, 2019, 10:57 AM

Screw that ignorant BassTurd!!!!!! He is so biased he can’t see anything but low tides and little shriveled up peckers.
His son wasn’t obviously good enough or tough enough to play or he would have been in the game.
I’ve heard some ignorant Bama fans calling into the Packman radio show (Off Campus) a few evenings saying “that The Tide just wasn’t into that game”.....what a crock of bull #### from a bunch of low life Losers.
Packman shut that crap down and pretty much told them the same thing.
This Corey douch bag, sore losing piece of *hit is just the reason why I can’t pull for them dirt pecking, *ock sucking, excuse making, subpar, losing pieces of *hit #####.
I have numerous Dirt Pecking buddies and not one....not one single one of them....offered any “Congrats” after that game was over. In fact, you would have never known it even happened per there avoidance of the topic. All the “Roll Tides” they were sending one another prior to the game ended up being quite comical when the final whistle blew.
What a bunch of Losers!!!!! It must be....has to be tough....to be a stupid dirt ###### fan for the past several years....and most likely, several years in the foreseeable future.
Bless their little dirt pecking hearts.....NOT!!!!!
Go Tigers......!!!!!! *uck those #####!!!!!!

You know what.....I say.....

Jan 21, 2019, 10:57 AM

Screw that ignorant BassTurd!!!!!! He is so biased he can’t see anything but low tides and little shriveled up peckers.
His son wasn’t obviously good enough or tough enough to play or he would have been in the game.
I’ve heard some ignorant Bama fans calling into the Packman radio show (Off Campus) a few evenings saying “that The Tide just wasn’t into that game”.....what a crock of bull #### from a bunch of low life Losers.
Packman shut that crap down and pretty much told them the same thing.
This Corey douch bag, sore losing piece of *hit is just the reason why I can’t pull for them dirt pecking, *ock sucking, excuse making, subpar, losing pieces of *hit #####.
I have numerous Dirt Pecking buddies and not one....not one single one of them....offered any “Congrats” after that game was over. In fact, you would have never known it even happened per there avoidance of the topic. All the “Roll Tides” they were sending one another prior to the game ended up being quite comical when the final whistle blew.
What a bunch of Losers!!!!! It must be....has to be tough....to be a stupid dirt ###### fan for the past several years....and most likely, several years in the foreseeable future.
Bless their little dirt pecking hearts.....NOT!!!!!
Go Tigers......!!!!!! *uck those #####!!!!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 11:16 AM

It is as clear as day as this pitiful lamecock runs his mouth, it’s jealousy, like watching a little boy get all pissed off because his best friend just got his favorite toy that he doesn’t have and longs for! It is truly pathetic to think a past USuC football player gets on the horn and shows his ### this way, it’s also quite hilarious! I love the fact that his son showed disrespect the the old man’s school and goes to Alambama, boy didn’t want to be a loser!!! Then Corey is probably mad as hell still from the coots spankdown they received from the Cavs in tha AWESOME BELK BOWL????????????????????????! Jealousy is ugly to see in children, it’s pathetic to see in adults!!! I have no problem with you guys printing this article, shows just how pissed the little coots are and I personally love it! Go Tigers!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 11:43 AM

laughing at Corey Miller excuses;

when Bama beat ND was Bama not for real

Jan 21, 2019, 12:03 PM

I guess I'm in the camp of enjoying articles showing how much pain it is for gamecoots and bammers when their precious SEC daddy loses a game. What Miller does not understand is that there has been a recent "changing of the guard" in college football. Miller simply is too stupid to see what is happening in T-Town with all the constant coaching changes. There is an underlying weakness that is glaringly obvious to most of the nation, but coots and bammers fail to see it happening. Bless their ignorant hearts, but the change has already happened. Saban was the ONLY bammer that realized his fate, and revealed it going for 4th and 1 while deep in his own side of the field. That was NOT confidence, but a serious exposure to the fear that Saban had facing CLEMSON. Poor ol' Miller - he's just DUMB, and he dresses his kid funny.

"poor mans food" what a simpleton***

Jan 21, 2019, 12:05 PM

Jan 21, 2019, 12:06 PM

Corey Miller is a Sports Anchor on WACH Fox 57 in Columbia. There are many Clemson alumni in the Midlands, and for years now, his sports reporting has been terrible and ALWAYS biased toward South Carolina! We always knew he felt this way, but until now, he never said it!

If you want to complain to WACH Fox 57 like I have, their contact information is here (including email addresses): http://wach.com/station/contact

Re: Miller is Truly

Jan 21, 2019, 12:57 PM

a "chicken" in more ways than one. so he deleted his social media accounts because evidently he is one way plus he can't take the heat. For him to say "bammer" didn't show up to play especially in a NC game is a pathetic statement. Best thing for him to do is stay inside the "coop" in Coslumbia where he will feel safe and secure. I dare say his playing days against Clemson were losing days. Talk about the epitome of being a loser this clown takes the crown.

Re: Miller is Truly

Jan 21, 2019, 1:45 PM

The strength and conditioning coach for gamecocks is Corey Miller. Same guy?

Jan 21, 2019, 2:56 PM

Sore looser

Jan 21, 2019, 3:16 PM

Somebody hand that man a "Never again" towel and tell him to get in line at the back.

He's on his period and will be better in a few days...

Alabama "blasted" CU last year, could have been 50-3?????

Jan 21, 2019, 4:19 PM

If memory serves, it was 10-6 midway through the 3rd quarter. Then KB throws a duck that's intercepted and run back past midfield and a penalty gave them a near red-zone start. After Bama punched that one in, KB throws a pick-6. We were driving for a 13-10 lead, then 2 minutes later it was 24-6. After that it went back to being a defensive battle with nothing much happening for either side in the 4th.

I mean, it's not like Bama was leading 49-21 with 10 minutes to go and finish 56-35 or anything...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 5:12 PM

Bless his heart...

Jan 21, 2019, 5:45 PM

This guy is on envy & jealousy overload. What good is playing 5 top 15 teams getting your ### kicked every week. CHAMPIONSHIPS is what counts.

Jan 21, 2019, 6:00 PM

Oh please. Just get over it. This gamecock/ Bama guy just can't except that we celebrate and love our players. We will just keep on doing it because that's how we roll. By the way if son was ready and such a threat why did he not play??

Jan 21, 2019, 6:38 PM

Stupid excuses as AL got beat by 28 points. A blowout, not a 1 point, last minute win. Sportsmanship???

why perpetuate this crap, he's not worthy***

Jan 21, 2019, 6:57 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: TNET: Five out of Seven????

Jan 21, 2019, 10:17 PM

What a dope.

I'm confused......

Jan 22, 2019, 1:10 AM

1. Is this guy important?
2. Why is this article on Tigernet?
3. Who cares?

Jan 22, 2019, 6:33 AM

Guess we'll just have to kick your son's team's ### again next year, then maybe you''ll start believing. My guess is more excuses though.

Jan 22, 2019, 6:45 AM

Didn't seem that salty at all. He was just being straightforward.

Jealous much??***

Jan 22, 2019, 7:23 AM

Jan 22, 2019, 8:30 AM

Mercy! If you want to know what the definitions of the words“prejudice” and “petty “ are, just read this rant by a father who should know better! If he doesn’t feel that Alabama has to make excuses, then why make excuses for them?! I cannot believe a man who has played the game at the highest levels could stoop to such a petty and prejudice view. Wouldn’t want to be his son! But frankly, who cares what he thinks? Go Tigers

Tough USuC schedule??

Jan 22, 2019, 1:35 PM

Who has USuC played in the last two seasons?? Look at their schedules!! What a joke!! Georgia is the extent of it. Kentucky?? Vanderbilt?? Missouri?? Arkansas?? SEC Least!! Add in Coastal Carolina, Chattanooga, Akron, Wofford, LA Tech, etc!!!!! Gimme a break!!

How 'bout that 28-0 loss to a weak ACC Virginia team?!?!

What a clown!!!!!!

Sent his son to Bama so he didn't have to be a coot anymore***

Jan 22, 2019, 2:04 PM

The Dude abides

Jan 22, 2019, 2:14 PM

Oh that is glorious.

I hope he's got plenty of cream to smooth that butthurt.

Re: TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade***

Jan 23, 2019, 3:28 PM

Re: TNET: Former Gamecock, dad of Bama LB launches salty anti-Clemson tirade***

Jan 23, 2019, 3:28 PM

Jan 24, 2019, 10:52 AM

Corey Miller Shut the CLUCK Up! The BETTER TEAM Won!!!

Replies: 222
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic