Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I forgot how nice it was to have a passing game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I forgot how nice it was to have a passing game

Nov 4, 2017, 4:53 PM

I guess I trust the coaches believe Kelly Bryant gives us the best chance to win. But when you see how terrible his accuracy is and the effort his WRs have to make in order to catch some of the ones that are near them it really does bring up the doubts. For about 6 years in a row, I felt we could pick up a first down on third and whatever. This year I have no faith in that, because I have to say a little prayer every time we drop back to throw.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I forgot how nice it was to have a passing game

Nov 4, 2017, 5:09 PM

Spot on...and we play a running QB even though our O-line can't even block

Re: I forgot how nice it was to have a passing game

Nov 4, 2017, 5:11 PM

Well if the coaches want one, they can have it in 2018.

Clemson has been blessed with the great Deshaun Watson

Nov 4, 2017, 5:27 PM

KB is in a can't win position. He's being compared to Watson who was October NFL player of the month with a higher QB rating than Tom Brady. We're all pulling hard for the Tigers, but many T-Netters have been trying to convince themselves all season that after losing the best player in college for the past two years and the best player in the history of Clemson, we are still the same potent team.

We are not. And it wears on a Defense. KB is doing all he can; he just lacks the same tool kit. Most NFL QB's do. Today will be a dog fight against a hostile crowd and a much better opposing QB. But Clemson has much better personnel at 17-18 positions, and we can win this thing with better Special Teams play, guts and some turnovers. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic