Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MORE LIKELY FOR LAWRENCE: 2 HEISMANS OR 3 CFP TITLES?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

MORE LIKELY FOR LAWRENCE: 2 HEISMANS OR 3 CFP TITLES?

Jan 10, 2019, 3:16 PM

Check out this youtube: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25728894

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Porque no los dos

Jan 10, 2019, 3:19 PM

Hmmmm?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

hard to win an "H w/o the CFP, but Kyler proved it possible***

Jan 10, 2019, 3:25 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Hopefully C: All of the above! Go Tigers!***

Jan 10, 2019, 3:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I foresee a problem on the Heisman front.

Jan 10, 2019, 3:39 PM

Later this year we are likely to have three names on the Heisman watch: Trevor, Justin and Travis. They have all been mentioned and I would think that Trevor would be the most heavily mentioned. The problem is that there will be both a team and regional situation where the "Clemson" and "southern" votes will possibly cancel each other out allowing a "foreigner" to garner the majority of votes. Clemson cannot lobby for three people from the same team for Heisman while other schools will be able to concentrate their "efforts" on one name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For me, the Heisman completely lost its allure...

Jan 10, 2019, 3:40 PM

after the voters stole if from Watson.

Still...it would be nice to have a Clemson player win it considering the man for whom the trophy is named once coached at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May sound like a debbie-downer, but TL16 is too...

Jan 10, 2019, 3:48 PM

...much of a true-to-life, good, Christian human being for the Heisman voting crowd.

I'm dead serious here.

I believe that in the case of a good Christian guy like Trevor is (he speaks of his Christian faith often), I think these Heisman voters will turn a blind eye to his football skills and allow his "character", in an UNSPOKEN manner, be his detraction and keep him from the Heisman.

I'm so done with the Heisman after DW4. I said I was done with it after Spiller, but I succumbed again.

I have not relapsed to even show an interest in who won this year or last year.

I also personally, don't think that TL16 would care if he were passed over. He seems to have his head on so straight, this award would probably not mean much to him.

He is such a humble teammate. Look at his Tweet about the "SPECIAL" people that he is around at Clemson.

Based upon the company that Trevor would keep in that Heisman fraternity, I hope he never has to be lumped into that group of miscreants.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: MORE LIKELY FOR LAWRENCE: 2 HEISMANS OR 3 CFP TITLES?

Jan 10, 2019, 4:10 PM

Not sure if I want the stigma of the current Heisman award associated with Trevor or Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic