Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Scott Blog Extra: Time To Be Curious
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Nov 19, 2007, 6:27 PM

Dan poses a few questions in this week's offering. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thoughts.***

Nov 19, 2007, 6:29 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

X Box Coaches do not have to motivate.******

Nov 19, 2007, 6:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: X Box Coaches do not have to motivate.******

Nov 19, 2007, 9:17 PM

the problem wasn't motivation. The coaches did what they were supposed to do: put the team in position to win. The ball was there. the only problem is that we think we're supposed to be unbeatable. Give BC some credit. My God, NO ONE will go without a loss this year and alot will have about two losses. Get over it. Good job coaches. GO TIGERS... beat the game-chickens ;)

Photobucket

Re: X Box Coaches do not have to motivate (mrgrant)

Nov 19, 2007, 9:40 PM

That sir may be the best response I've seen in a while. College football is crazy this year and I'll take 3 losses. I don't think we should lose this weekend so I'll be a little unhappy if we do, but BC flat out beat us. They got the job done, we came up short...BUT the Tigers gave it one hell of a fight. Some teams constantly talk about how young they are, but I barely hear that about us.

I second that!***

Nov 20, 2007, 9:44 AM

WARNING: all material posted by kfast600 is not to be taken seriously and can make you dumber than you were before, if that is actually possible.

Nov 23, 2007, 4:24 AM [ in reply to Re: X Box Coaches do not have to motivate.****** ]

I do not agree. With 3rd down, in field goal range, down by 3, divisonal championship, >20 secs to go WE TRY TO PASS????, risk an INT, knowing our kicker is not consistent and we get sacked by the yards that was the diff. in the FG being good????....Any coach with common sense would have ran the ball up the middle to get in the middle range for the kicker, hoping for an opening for a first down. WE WERE OUT COACHED!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2007, 4:27 AM

And I am not an "XBOX Coach". I said OUTLOUD before the play even started that "We should send JD to the middle of the field and kick it".....Until this game I was all for TB...now I'm seriously doubting it....although I do think he should be here next year with 18 returners. If we don't come close to NCG he should be gone. Our team next year should be title contenders IMHO!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Dan will be on suicide watch when RRod leaves WV

Nov 19, 2007, 6:34 PM

Cause there's no way that he's left alone this offseason. He was wise to pass on Alabama, they called me for goodness sake. It'll be tough to pass up 3 million a year somewhere that has a slightly less dilusional fanbase. Which eliminates my beloved Clemson Tigers...

Sorry Dan, you're my role model...just bringing the facts like you would. BTW, you are hands down the best on WCCP or anywhere else for that matter

I don't see RR leaving his alma mater.******

Nov 19, 2007, 6:35 PM

I, for one, would not be interested in hiring a coach who

Nov 19, 2007, 9:31 PM

would leave his alma mater for another job at the same level.

If your wife was a mega hottie like his and she didn't like

Nov 19, 2007, 11:28 PM

it there, you'd be off also...he could end up somewhere else and who is to judge him. Clemson is the better job after all.

I wonder when people will allow others to think

Nov 19, 2007, 6:35 PM

for themselves Dan? How about let's talk about all the chances Clemson had to win the game Saturday night and it did not happen?

I'm sorry, buddy

Nov 19, 2007, 7:00 PM

Is someone not letting you think that?

I wonder when people are gonna let this game go?

Nov 19, 2007, 7:06 PM [ in reply to I wonder when people will allow others to think ]

I hope to god the players arent doin what half of the fans are doin, harpin on this game when we have a game in less than 5 days, get over it man we lost it happens It sucks ### but it happened. I hate when people say we beat four cupcakes, hell look at the Trojans and Ohio state they have a ### of cupcakes and usually do every year , the point is you play the hand youre delt the year before last we had one of the toughest schedules in the nation and was and #### good team but couldnt win the very close games, it happens man either stay with this Tiger team 100% or go somewhere else cause Tiger Nation doesnt need fans or so called fans like you..

Don't Ohio State and the Trojans usually win games their

Nov 19, 2007, 8:28 PM

supposed to?

Team named Stanford ring a bell...

Nov 19, 2007, 9:29 PM

Last year it was Stanford...this year it was Illinois. teams lose games they aren't suppose too. Some just like to think it only happens to them. Just ask Alabama what it feels like this week

Re: I wonder when people are gonna let this game go?

Nov 19, 2007, 9:42 PM [ in reply to I wonder when people are gonna let this game go? ]

And I thought mrgrant had the best post. Your's was a little more difficult to read though. :)

OSU & USC beat their cupcakes AND win national titles.****

Nov 20, 2007, 3:08 AM [ in reply to I wonder when people are gonna let this game go? ]

Let's remeber Dan defended Schiatt. Too close to the coaches***

Nov 19, 2007, 8:27 PM [ in reply to I wonder when people will allow others to think ]

Re: Let's remeber Dan defended Schiatt. Too close to the coa

Nov 20, 2007, 8:08 PM

lol Shyatt? perfect example of a fair-weather fan... can't even spell his name right.

Re: I wonder when people will allow others to think

Nov 19, 2007, 10:12 PM [ in reply to I wonder when people will allow others to think ]

That's your problem - you are a "what if man." I am a "so what now" man. So what now? Now, we go beat the Sh*t out of the Gamecocks!! You keep sitting around thinking what if, what if and I'll pass you by in a skinny second. That's how Bowden & Co. thinks! He has done a tremendous job for the football team, the academics, recruiting, facilities, etc. Now shut the what ifs and lets kick some ###, otherwise, you go cheer for the #### #####.

I'm curious also: when will we finish the job?***

Nov 19, 2007, 7:02 PM

This weekend and in the bowl game, of course!!!!!***

Nov 19, 2007, 7:16 PM

Tommy needs to play his XBox more.***

Nov 19, 2007, 7:16 PM

Maybe TDP should give Tommy a few years to play Xbox.****

Nov 20, 2007, 3:10 AM

Re: Dan Scott Blog Extra: Time To Be Curious

Nov 19, 2007, 7:22 PM

I'm a big Dan Scott guy, but I've missed something. The Clemson fans I know (not Joe Internet who posts throughout the day, does he have a job??) have vented much less than usual at Coach Tommy, and not at all at Aaron Kelley.

Aaron Kelly has been the only consistant play maker for Harper to go to this year, and all the fans I know are aware of that. While I have some philosophical differences with our coaching staff, this was not one of those games that you can point to and question Bowden's ability. The team was in position to win and just didn't make one of the 2 or 3 plays they had to have to win the game.

Anyone jumping on Bowden over this game was just looking for a reason. Anyone who thinks this team would've been able to move the ball at all Saturday night, or all year for that matter, without Aaron Kelly is either delusional or ignorant where this team is concerned.

I hope Tommy and Aaron put on a show Saturday Night, and I hope those that are bashing them for last Saturday don't enjoy a minute of it.

Go Tigers.

Nov 19, 2007, 7:42 PM

Aaron Kelly has been the only consistant play maker for Harper to go to this year, and all the fans I know are aware of that. While I have some philosophical differences with our coaching staff, this was not one of those games that you can point to and question Bowden's ability. The team was in position to win and just didn't make one of the 2 or 3 plays they had to have to win the game.

Excuse me..........but there is a kid named Tyler Grisham who is also kicking some major @$$ this season in the receiving corp! Give him some love also!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2007, 7:56 PM

I'm a big fan of Tyler's. He's gritty and as the year goes on his hands have improved dramatically.

He also has about 10 drops more than Kelly. One of which would have been a TD against Ga Tech, another which would've been a 1st down in the red zone against Ga Tech and a third that bounced into the waiting arms of a Va Tech defender that went for their 1st TD.

He has not dropped a ball in the last 23 quarters and has emerged as a consistant playmaker, but I was refering to the whole year and IMO he was not reliable early on. I'm sure you don't agree and I understand. I hope he torches the ##### Saturday and you can fire a misdirected "I told you so" in my direction.

Nov 19, 2007, 8:02 PM

No, I agree with you. I was just saying he has turned out pretty good and reliable also. The VT interception was a tough one to swallow for me. I think it was unfortunate for him and us, not a good way to start against VT. The worst part was I had just bought and set up our new 42" Panasonic Plasma and was stoked to watch the game.............but a minute and a half into it, I was not a happy camper!

Nov 19, 2007, 8:04 PM

well in that case we agree to agree. I hope the 42 incher brings all happy moments Saturday night.

Nov 19, 2007, 8:08 PM

It is sweet. The tv is 2-2. WF and Md wins and VT and BC losses. Hope to become 4-2!!!!!!!!

I wonder when DAN will get over Kelly's drop?

Nov 19, 2007, 7:41 PM

Here HE is bringing up Kelly's drop? I don't blame Kelly, there's guys making big $$$ on the sidelines to do better things than call six different versions of the f#$ing BUBBLE SCREEN!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 19, 2007, 7:44 PM

Just how many read, and approve of it will be the question. Those who think they are in the "Know" will say TB should go, and Clemson deserves better, but I disagree. Look around the NCAA this year, and look at what other teams have done this year. Can anyone point out a clear #1? Can our experts come up with a Top 25 that our friends from other conferences don't agree with? Sure I'd like to erase the losses, but we can't do that. We had our chances Saturday night, and didn't take advantage of it. It wasn't our coach's fault, it wasn't the player's fault, and it wasn't the fan's fault. It was just a game we didn't win.

There will be 6 BCS conference champs. Clemson won't be one.***

Nov 20, 2007, 3:16 AM

Nov 20, 2007, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Dan Scott Blog Extra: Time To Be Curious ]

Come on everyone
There is no reason Clemson shouldn't have scored more points than they did. It should have never come to Aaron Kelly. 1st and goal from the 3 should = 3 James Davis carries; The play calling there was terrible.
And there is no reason we score only 17 points when we started at the 40 or better I think 4 times.
REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 7...not 6...

Nov 19, 2007, 8:12 PM

Florida should be on that list too!

They just now...

Nov 19, 2007, 11:25 PM

got back into the top 25 for basketball. Besides if you are a fowl fan for the kiddies in Columbia, keep the lizards out of the conversation.

yes but we are the lowest ranked out of those 7 schools

Nov 19, 2007, 10:26 PM

not good at all.

Clemson Rugby is back on top.
Dailypaul.com

What about Florida?***

Nov 19, 2007, 11:16 PM

As always,
This has been clemsontiger07®. GO TIGERS!

I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence.

Nov 20, 2007, 3:42 AM

Clemson didn't lose just because some players failed to make a few plays. That happens in every game to every team-- even to undefeated national champions. BC dropped some balls too. But they won. The problem is that our offensive coordinator, Rob Spence called a poor game. A better OC would have won that game. I'm certain of that. As I've posted before...

BC had the #2 ranked rush defense and the #110 ranked pass defense. Clemson's QB had the highest pass efficiency rating in the league, and one of the highest in the country. So you would expect Clemson to pass early and often, using the pass to set up the run... unless Rob Spence is your OC.

Prior to Clemson's last desperation drive of 10 straight passes, Spence called 51% running plays, including 61% runs on 1st down-- even though Clemson averaged just 1.5 yards per carry, and 5.65 yards per pass attempt (6.7 yards per catch) with 67% completion ratio. Not only did Spence call to many runs, he sent CJ Spiller to dance between the tackles a few times for no yardage, even though Spiller hasn't run well between the tackles all season.

Even on that last desperation drive when BC knew for certain that Clemson would pass every single down, Clemson was still able to move the ball down the field, exactly as you might expect when you pit the most efficient QB in the ACC against the 110th ranked pass defense in the nation. So why didn't Spence rely on passing more earlier, when BC would have needed to respect the run?

And why didn't Spence call one of his two time-outs before the second-last play and remind his QB not to take a sack, or take the time to rethink calling a short-drop (easily sackable) pass play? Was he saving a time-out for the post-game party?

How can anyone say that the coaches did their job well but the players simply didn't make plays?

It's been apparent since at least last season that Clemson's defense is playing well enough to win the ACC, but that Spence is incompetent and needs to be fired. However, apparently Spence is best buddies with Bowden, and Bowden has more loyalty to Spence than Bowden has to the team, the university, and the fans. If Bowden won't fire Spence, then Bowden should be fired.

Now it's time for Clemson's athletic director to finish the job!

I had the EXACT same analysis--well said!!!!!***

Nov 20, 2007, 6:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really does need to happen

Nov 20, 2007, 8:40 AM [ in reply to I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

I totally agree. It just feels like Rob Spence just takes JD and CJ out of the game with scheme and play calling. He puts them in the worst position to make plays for the team and HELLO they are your 2 best players on offense. Their morale is destroyed any time we play a decent defense because we are simply out-coached.

You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats

Nov 20, 2007, 8:59 AM [ in reply to I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

since Spence has been here! What more do you want? I heard nothing about Spence in the last 5 weeks, now that we lose a game due to a couple of plays and it's Spence's fault.

We'll be lucky to keep him from other schools or NFL teams.

What is your offensive coordinating background?

Great....we've got a ton of numbers

Nov 20, 2007, 9:51 AM

and no offensive consistency. You can have that. I'd rather have 150 tough yards and 3 TDs than 300 yards and 1. Spence's offensive philosophy is that a completion for 0 yards is better than a incompletion. Hence the ton of bubble screens and swing routes and very few routes deeper than an 8 yard slant. He's competely numbers driven.

Besides, with Spence we only have about a dozen plays. We just run them out of 100 formations.

Great O-stats vs LaMon, Furman, CMich, Duke. But GT, VT, BC?

Nov 20, 2007, 12:49 PM [ in reply to You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats ]

Our overall offensive stats and our win-loss record (especially over the last two years) are inflated greatly by the large number of cupcakes that we play (LaMon, Furman, Central Michigan, & Duke this year). When you put up 70 points on C-Mich, it brings up your average quite a bit. (Heck even Ball St. put 58 points on C-Mich this year.) But when it comes to the good teams, Spence is out-classed. He does not adapt. For example, Spence only managed 3 points against GT.

In the Sagarin strength-of-schedule rankings, Clemson's schedule ranks 8th out of the 12 teams in the ACC, and 44th in the country. So when you tout Spence's offensive stats, don't forget the asterisk for the weak schedule. Our offensive stats would rank much lower if we played a stronger out-of-conference schedule like FSU plays this year (Alabama, Colorado, UAB, & Florida).

Clemson is 5-3 in the ACC and 1-3 so far against the good teams (FSU, GT, VT, BC, & SoCar). Those are the only stats that matter. The defense played well enough to win the ACC for the last two seasons. But Spence's poor play calling cost us the ACC title for a second straight year, in my opinion. Of course I'm not going complain about his play calling when he's beating up on clearly inferior teams. He only looks bad when he plays good teams-- and he USUALLY loses against the good teams.

In my previous post, I provide analysis and data to support my opinion. You simply poopoo me without any intelligent counterpoints to my analysis. I dare you to come up with intelligent counterpoints to the following. When you have the highest efficiency passer in the ACC, why call MORE runs than passes against the #2 ranked run defense and the #110 ranked pass defense-- especially considering that the running game generated 1.5 yards per carry while the passing game generated 5.65 yards per attempt? Why repeatedly send Spiller to dance between the tackles for no yardage when it hasn't been successful against lesser-ranked rush-defenses? Why not call a time out before the second last play?

No doubt that Rob Spence, Dennis Franchione, and Bill Callahan all know more about football than I do. But I know enough to know that their result stink and I don't want them coaching my alma mater. And that's why at least two of those three will be looking for new jobs in a month. If they fire Spence, he will not land a job at a decent BCS school. Nobody wants an OC that beats the cupcakes but gets outclassed by the good teams. Nobody is striving to be a notch below the good teams in their conference. On the other hand, Koenning would get picked up by a BCS team in no time.

Re: You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats

Nov 20, 2007, 1:41 PM [ in reply to You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats ]

Rob Spence equals BUBBLE SCREEN and NO POINTS!!!!!!!!! I'm sure every college team in the nation wants that.

Re: You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats

Nov 21, 2007, 10:31 AM [ in reply to You don't know what your talking about. Look at our O stats ]

you must be a gc fan talking about we would be lucky to keep spence.what games have you been watching?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence.

Nov 20, 2007, 10:24 AM [ in reply to I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

The Spence and other coach bashing has gone far enough. Bottom line is that every play he called had potential. He has to call running plays when you have two of the best backs in the nation. You would have nothing to say if Davis or Spiller had broken loose for a long touchdown or 50 yard play. Spence has taken this program in a much needed and appreciated new direction from the past. I think about every tiger fan on earth was sick and tired of the "up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt" of the Danny Ford era. The objective of Spence is two have a multi-dimensional offense rather than the same ole predictable methods of the past. Every pass play called had potential simply b/c of the possible run threat. It kept BC on their toes and allowed us to effectively move the ball. The loss happened...it sucks...get over it. Everyone is quick to bash the coaches and even Aaron Kelly, but not one post has mentioned the 6 bad snaps, or the 25 yards worth of pointless penalties on the punt return after stopping BC on a 3rd and 39. That play alone would have given us enough field position to have at least taken it to over time considering the first play after that was a 26 yard completion. The loss of Jacoby Ford has put a major dent in things, and he could have easilly made up the differece. So unless or until YOU plan on submitting your resume for the Offensive Coordinator position with the vast X-Box skills you may have, leave the coaches alone. They did everything they can do. They can't be on the field to snap the ball, block for the run, and catch the dropped passes. BC didn't beat us, we beat ourselves yet again with stupid mistakes.

Nov 20, 2007, 1:44 PM

Danny Ford won A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND SEVERAL ACC TITLES. I would gladly welcome that back and I dont care what kind of offense gets it for us.

BC had dropped balls, penalties, & injuries. But they won.

Nov 20, 2007, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

I didn't suggest that Spence should have called zero running plays. I said that his percentage of running plays was too high against the #2 ranked rush defense and #110th ranked pass defense. FSU beat BC with 60% passing plays, and FSU's passing game isn't nearly as good as Clemson's. Spence should have favored passing plays and used the pass to set up the run. He failed. The results are in.

I'm not competetent to be the OC of a chammpionship team, but the results show that Spence isn't either.

BC, GT, and VT had plenty of dropped balls, penalties, and missed plays against Clemson. That's going to happen to every team in every game. But they out-coached us and won. I can't imagine how you can defend Spence for favoring the run against the #2 ranked run-defense and the #110th ranked pass defense. You think that the coaches "did everything they can do"? How about failing to call one of your two time-outs before the second last play of the game? Was that doing everything they can do? How incompetent!

Nov 20, 2007, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

soooooo what you are trying to say is that the bubble screen and the Half back read every play is less predictable?........... I never thought of it that way....

Nov 21, 2007, 10:28 AM [ in reply to I'm curious if TDP will finish the job and fire Spence. ]

i could'nt have said better myself.i sit there waiting for the bombs to drop,and they were very few.spence must have been seeing Whitehusrt behind center and not Harper.all teams we play fear Davis and Spiller.and a real dum ### coach would know to play to stop them two.and what does spence do,he runs the ball right to the defence waiting for one of the two running backs to come thier way.(dum tha dum dum dum ###)if given a chance Harper would have won that game with his arm.and that is what BC defence was telling him to do but spence did'nt have a clue !!!!!!

Awsome article !!! DAN IS RIGHT ON!!***

Nov 20, 2007, 8:48 AM

http://americayouaskedforit.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/draft-herman-cain-for-president-2012-1024x293.jpg%253Fw%253D300

LOL Dan!!! Xbox does make great football coaches because

Nov 20, 2007, 8:55 AM

there sure are alot of people on Tigernet who think they can do a better job even though I'm willing to bet they are not in the coaching profession, so it must be the Xbox factor.

Nice one.

Go Tigers!! BEAT THE CHICKENS!!!

gimme just a small break dan...

Nov 20, 2007, 9:11 AM

- I wonder how many days into the week Clemson fans will get over their Bowden bashing and start focusing on the task at hand - beating a Gamecock team trying for two wins in a row in this series for the first time in about 30 years? IT'S NOT OUR JOB TO "FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND"; IT'S TOMMY BOWDEN'S JOB.

- Knowing what kind of kid Aaron Kelly is, I know he'll get over dropping the potential game-winning pass in the last minute vs. BC, and will come out of the adversity a better, stronger person. But I wonder how quickly the fans will get over it? NO ONE I'VE SEEN HAS BEEN BASHING ON KELLY. IT SUCKS HE DROPPED IT, BUT IT HAPPENS. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE COME DOWN TO A FRANTIC BOMB WITH MERE SECONDS ON THE CLOCK.

- Finally, I wonder if X-Box really makes a person a great football coach? DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE A FOOTBALL COACH TO HAVE AN OPINION? OR JUST A WRITER?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

I wonder if Dan Scott could work a real job, instead of ....

Nov 20, 2007, 10:05 AM

I wonder if Dan Scott could Cook at a restaurant, or operate a extruder at a rubber plant, maybe he be an accountant. Any of those jobs would require a little thought, skill, and tact---to be able to work side by side with 10-20 people and keep your mouth shut about everybody else--- sometimes you just have to humor people, and let them complain. Dan you were here to see Clemson colapse last year, you've been here to watch the same crap happen year after year, and Tommy be one game away, or one point away or one play away! But you sir, are the lowest of low--- You don't know from day to day weither you hate him or love him. The rest of us know, we chose, and we stick with it. Personally I hate him, but I understand why a lot of people like him. But you, I disliked your negative crap we had to read about after GT, and VT when you got on here and mis-quoted the heck out of what Bowden said, and almost had rioters in the streets!!!! So please pick a side, stop being wishy washy, and shut up about Tiger fans who want to be there.... Instead of one play short of there.... Good day....

Agreed

Nov 20, 2007, 10:36 AM

Right on, brother. I disliked him before this weekend and I still do. That doesn't mean I don't hope he wins games, but I am entitled to my opinion. Of course we can't coach football, but that doesn't mean we can't recognize someone who can't.

I wonder if WVA will ever play a single quality opponent.***

Nov 20, 2007, 9:10 PM

Re: I wonder if WVA will ever play a single quality opponent

Nov 20, 2007, 9:34 PM

West Virginia would most likely kill Clemson ( who i believe is a worthy opponent ) simply because they put points on the board no matter what and clemson cant put up points in big games... Clemson's defense would make it a reasonably tight game but it would come down to offenses and throughout the season it is apparent that Clemson loses the offensive battle in every close defensive game.

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic