Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I for one, thought jack should have been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I for one, thought jack should have been

Jun 5, 2015, 11:57 PM

Gone 5 years ago. The last good team he has had was kyle parkers last year and he had nothing to do with getting kyle to clemson. Kyle was also the last great player he has had.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I for one, thought jack should have been

Jun 6, 2015, 12:40 AM

IF 'me, myself and I'= x
THEN x + for(4) + one
5 + x = 5yrs + yrs you thought

Ok drunk math. This must be Waffle House chat

Jun 6, 2015, 2:29 AM

board now. I hear this is where e=mc2 came from.

I kid . ### were you trying to say now?***

Jun 6, 2015, 2:32 AM

Jun 6, 2015, 8:00 AM

Brad Miller says hi DA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of BM

Jun 6, 2015, 9:00 AM

he was an error making machine, lazy footwork, and lack of effort. I was chastised for asking if he had to wash his own uniform, since he never dived for balls. Then he played for the USA team one summer and came back a different fielder. Why didn't he learn to play SS at Clemson?

Re: Speaking of BM

Jun 6, 2015, 11:06 AM

Yes, I'm sure that his one summer with USA baseball is what shaped him into a proper shortstop. They played exactly 14 games. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Clemson or just simply getting better the longer he was at the college level - like he did in every other measurable stat other than home runs (new bats in 2011). If it was about USA coaches demanding more (nice job calling one of our greats lazy) then wouldn't he have reverted to his lackadaisical ways when he got back to our good for nothing staff. I love you guys who think you deserve brownie points for dogging out our athletes and coaches. But I get trashed for pointing out the terrible track record of a pencil pusher we're paying $750,000 a year to ruin our programs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What terrible track record?***

Jun 6, 2015, 1:09 PM

Re: What terrible track record?***

Jun 6, 2015, 2:33 PM

DRads? seriously? It's been posted over and over. everything about the financially crippled GT athletic department and terrible baseball and basketball coaches. USC colonial life arena. smoke Laval at LSU. Clemson's women's basketball (worst power 5 program in the nation) and equally bad women's volleyball hire. Like him or not, Brownells $5 million dollar buyout was completely unnecessary.

Re: Speaking of BM

Jun 6, 2015, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Speaking of BM ]

It was just mental focus issue. His errors were on the easy plays, but he could stay make plays deep in the hole or on a slow ground ball with a quick throw. He simply had to focus on every play. His fielding was never a coaching problem.

crownover is acc pitcher of the year & 1st team AA...

Jun 6, 2015, 8:04 AM

do you follow the baseball team?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2015, 10:39 AM

About five years ago is when the decline began, the same time bb core bats were introduced in college baseball. Coaches now have to be a to manage a game of small ball, so you better have a team that can bunt runners over, know how to properly run the bases, be able to steal bases etc.Leggett's teams are some of the worst fundamental teams i have ever seen in D-1 the last few years, its sad to watch at times. Jack can't teach these things because he doesn't know himself, the game has changed over the 5 years and has passed him by. D-Rad made the right move, Clemson has been loaded with talent throughout Leggett's tenure as coach and this years team will probably have 6 guys drafted on a team that basically finished 500. Clemson also led the Acc in errors and one of the worst power hitting teams in the league, those are a recipe for losing folks and its been happening for a while now, It was time to send Jack packing, no question about it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic