»
Topic: I finally have a glimpse of what it’s like to be a Gamecock football fan.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 3, 2019 9:10 AM by: GWPTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

I finally have a glimpse of what it’s like to be a Gamecock football fan.

[8]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:06 AM

1). Fall into trap of blindly supporting a coach because he’s your coach
2). You get to where you don’t want to watch games anymore but you still force yourself to for the players.
3). You finally succumb to the losing and think, well at least I watch some really good teams play us and see what may end up being the national championship team and a lot of future nba players—as opponents

I will eat my crow and admit I’m wrong later when Brad Brownell pulls this program together and finally wins the NIT. But until then, my orange colored shades have to come off. I’m done.

military_donation.jpg

MANAFOLD..

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:08 AM

of FGF says: HellO!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: I finally have a glimpse of what it’s like to be a Gamecock football fan.

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:09 AM

coot

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:10 AM

^^^Did not learn lesson from the Larry Shyatt era. Welcome to reality.

[2]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:12 AM

Shyatt just needed more time.

2020 white level member

Don't forget that Brad Brownell is the

[3]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:27 AM

Will Muschamp of ACC Basketball. He makes progress without accomplishing anything, and then when no other school in the country is trying to hire him away from us, D-Rad gives him a contract extension with a raise and increased buyout.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

There are some comparisons perhaps, but

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 8:56 AM

At least I don’t want to punch Brad Brownell in the face

military_donation.jpg

Re: There are some comparisons perhaps, but

[2]
Posted: Dec 3, 2019 9:10 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Season tickets for 2020 season. 4 in UE 1600 each, 2 in UE 1600 each, 4 in UO 1500 each, 4 in UO...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1207 people have read this post