Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 23, 2020, 8:00 AM

Friday night, went for a few beers at Shoeless, good times.

Saturday, woke up to see FSU is a bunch of chickenshits, watched some of Indiana v Ohio St, then some yard work. Attempted to build a little table to go by my fire pit but drill died.

Sunday, major sleeping in, then off to the good taco place for lunch. Hit Brewery 85 and Thomas Creek to get some passport stamps, then home to watch the Raiders blow it with poor clock manament around the 2 minute warning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers got screwed but I didn't die.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:03 AM

Friday - not much.....

Sattidy - Watched the Tigers whoop up on the Chicken-noles, oh, wait...The Tigers did win, it's just it was Mizzou....

Sunday - Drove to Sugar Mountain to hang for the week.

-1 brazillion/10 cuz, chicken-noles

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Very busy and tiring

Nov 23, 2020, 8:07 AM

Friday: Spent all evening cleaning the house getting ready for son of's party

Saturday: Son of's party. Ended up with WAAAAAY more people than we invited. Had to get more food etc. Very tired

Sunday: Was suppose to be relaxing, but my niece who was spending the night with my daughter decided to wake up at 6 am and she woke up LOUD. So I'm up. Help sister in law move stuff. Of course I should have known that instead of moving in a tv stand I would have to move out the other one, move in the new one, and then unpack and set up the new TV before I could leave. Great.

Also bought a new gun.

Rossi 357 magnum. Very nice gun. Easily 300 dollar gun I got for 100 because the guy didn't like the way it shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nice and long, but never long enough.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:15 AM

Thursday, slept in, played a bunch of bass, hung out with Joonyer in the afternoon and rode to Cabela's to see if I could spend gift cards but they didn't have anything I needed. REALLY low inventory on guns and ammo.

Friday, slept in, played a bunch of bass, long hike trailblazing through the woods with the pup, made portabello & swiss burgers for supper, watched some TV.

Saturday, got all settled in for the game that never happened, so Mrs. and I got busy cleaning out a couple of rooms getting ready to fix the ceilings where we had water damage a few years ago. Hung out with Mom watching the worst slate of Saturday football matchups ever, then back home to make pizza, brab bass, and head to MEDIUM volume acoustic jam session. Worked on a couple of new tunes and had a blast.

Sunday, routine chores, grocery run, Mrs. made chicken bacon ranch pasta for dinner, watched Walking Deads.

18.5/19 Covids, with a full half point deduction for FSU dodging an epic asswhoopin'.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 23, 2020, 8:16 AM

Friday: tried to order a pizza from Labrasca Pizza to help them out but they were still over crowded. Order Chinese from a local place instead.

Saturday: drove to Hollywood, SC to play Stono Ferry. Had a great time. Had a few Green Door IPAs after the round. Very good.

Sunday: laid around the house doing nothing.

9.5/10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not terrible

Nov 23, 2020, 8:18 AM

Fri night: Wings and Movie night, kids to bed and cashed in on wife text

Sat: Stayed around home until after lunch, went to in-laws, boat ride, caught a couple Hartwell bass, Lasagna for dinner and drove home

Sun: Church in the morning, Thanksgiving lunch with Mom and fam, easy weekend but fat

Friday night gonna be......

Nov 23, 2020, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh......

Nov 23, 2020, 8:18 AM

Went to the lake and bought mom's groceries, and all the other normal stuff. As I was heading home realized the game was cancelled. So dictated a report and did some work. Wife's potty training 3yo. That's going swimmingly. Grilled some awesome BBQ chicken because wife and 3yo bailed, allowing me to cook it right for the oldest two who somehow did not starve to death, or die from sleep deprivation, by eating superior BBQ chicken at 8pm.

Washed a bunch of laundry. Raked out camping area by the creek, split some wood, and an old kindling stump I found. Just waiting for cold weather on a weekend night now. Weed ate the back 40 going down to the creek for the last time until spring.

Did the weekly leaf blowing (will be glad when fall finishes, hopefully by February). Bought our own groceries no Sunday. Spent 2+ hours and $700+ in two grocery stores this weekend, and during packed times. Found out MIL is now inviting her welfare cousin, cousin's drug-addict/felon son, and 4 other cousins and their families who we rarely see, and the other normal 12 people ALL for a big Thanksgiving meal at her house. Almost as bad an idea as BIL's hunting trip to SD and we saw how that turned out, but I digress. I ate leftovers last night while wife and kids had Wayback. So more leftovers for lunch today (I live on their leftovers).

Sexytyme? Aintnobodygottimeforthat kawz aintnobodymadetimeforthat.

Overall 7/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOSDD.....

Nov 23, 2020, 8:22 AM

Friday watched Louisville play feetball.

Sattidy woke up thinking Hollow Creek Shots and Clemson feetball. Click u FSU. Bunch a losers.

Sunday watched NFL feetball. Ordered bike from Academy Sperts Aiken. 50% off.

Monday posting on Tnet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friday, nothing of note most likely.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:22 AM

Saturday up for a decent run, 7.5 miles, then back to the house to watch the CLemson...then out to lunch with kids. Back to house to cut grass and clean up house, photographer came over to take Family Photos, then she watched the kids while wife and I went on "date" for first time in 8+ months. Restaurant #1 too crowded to feel completely comfartable so we moved to the old faithful. Had Calabrian Torch pizza which I warned wife was hot, she said it would be fine, it wasn't for her. I like Millstone's Calabrian Torch. Ordered a Foothills Sexual Chocolate but the keg kicked right before mine. Settled for a Stone Russian Imperial Stout. Home but kids were still awake and babysitter chatted with wife for a good hour. Put kids to bed and thus.

Sunday up for another run, 5 miles on the nose. Back home to see Clemson clinch the ACC, then tie dye setup for Christmas presents. Did 11 hoodies and 5 t-shirts. Should be some good ones. Hopefully the nieces and nephews like them, if not, fuggg em. Bought a fire pit last night, picking it up today.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ain't did nothin'.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:30 AM

Played some tennis on Friday evening. Left shoulder still sore from dislocating it one week prior...playing tennis? Who does that? Fortunately, right-handed, so tennis elbow is the worst thing happening in that arm. Also, getting old sucks.

Saturday: woke up to text messages about game being canceled, was Rage Against The Machine before feet hit floor, really sets the tone for the day. Was supposed to go watch some feetball at a buddy's house in his outdoor-ish socially distanced mancave, but his wife decided Saturday was a perfect day to be in a bad mood, so he didn't even bother bringing it up again. And really, she has every right to be in a bad mood, what with her kids being in school all week (and not at home like ours), and being a stay at home non-working mom...with kids in school, unlike ours.

Sunday: fuggin' nothin. Nice twist at the end of The Undoing E5.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty sheetty

Nov 23, 2020, 8:42 AM

drove down to G-vegas on Thursday to see my grand dad in Hospice. sat in hospice friday

went w/ buddy to hunt camp and sat in woods until Sunday. didn't see a deer but walked around in woods for 36 hours which was helpful

grandpa is still holding on. hoping and praying he can ease on out quickly. mom's been sitting beside him whole time

i focking hate holidays

oh yeah - fucck florida state

Sorry to hear about your Granddad.***

Nov 23, 2020, 8:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prayers for you family!***

Nov 23, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to pretty sheetty ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mixed bag

Nov 23, 2020, 8:52 AM

Friday: training after work, beautiful weather. Can't complain

Saturday: up early, headed to Cootlumbia for some track and field action. Saw my girls compete, did very well. Met up with stubborn_tiger® for lunch at 1801 Grille. As I arrived I saw the Clemson game was called off. I released approximately 4 tons of aerozeptallica rage. I even dropped the F word several times....."forfeit."

Anywho, ate a delicious lunch had captivating conversations regarding ryanadidas®, went to Whole Foods, came home and watched feetsball.

Sunday: Slept in, was gong downstairs, took a bad step and fell down 15 feet or so of stairs. Was sore af, but you gotta play hurt, right coach ? Went got some groceries, and I broke my almost two year streak of having not gone into a Wal-Mart. Bad things come in threes, right ? Watched CLemson United, LFC and some NFL.

In summary

The Good:
Seeing daughters compete
Lunch on Saturday

The bad:
Went to Wal-Mart
Fell down stairs

The ugly:
Florida Scared University

Currently sore af today, will play through it because I didn't go to FSU

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It makes me happy to know that when you came across

Nov 23, 2020, 8:56 AM

stubborn_tiger®, you were thinking about me.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I feel your Walmart pain.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Mixed bag ]

Went yesterday and felt like I was returning home from war with PTSD when I left there.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice, filets, brisket,& booze

Nov 23, 2020, 8:54 AM

Iniated a workplace coup on Friday....

Great

Nov 23, 2020, 8:55 AM

Bought Boat on Friday. C/L seller was a clemson guy. A forestry major that graduated in '17, I think. Nice dude. Nice boat. Put the boat in on Friday at my dad's and took the kids out for an evening jaunt around. It's a 2007 1652 G3 with a 2012 Evinrude Etech 40 tiller.

Saturday, the kids and I woke up early and hopped on the boat. Went to Sandy Beach and did some metal detecting. Found a dime and a hand full of beer can pull tabs... couple of bottle caps. Ran across the lake to Big Man's, up the Little Saluda a ways and then came back. We stopped on about 8 or so islands along the way. All in all we ran the boat from about 9:30AM until dark.

Sunday, morningsex, hit up Waffle House with the fam, did some brief window shopping around town, took a nap, took the boat out with my daughter. Did some fishing. Caught nothing. Watched Knocked Up. Went to bed.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: Great

Nov 23, 2020, 9:17 AM

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 23, 2020, 8:58 AM

https://youtu.be/hbn6o5tiPds

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Twas good.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:07 AM

Friday night, hit up Hendrix rooftop for some Kentucky mules and to enjoy the good weather. Also, best brussels sprouts and beef birria tacos I've ever had.

Saturday, had a meatup with MauldinT®. Hes good people as always. Had a couple more mules and a TASTY BURGER. Tried to get ryanadidas® and robertn® to join but they had a (self) bean-flicking competition to attend.

Went home, took a nap, got up and went to Midwood for MORE mules. Then went to Whole Foods and sold my soul for 2 meals worth of seafood /steak. Drank some good beers and watched the LOLgamecocks.

Sunday, recovered and finished season 1 of The Boys. What a great show. On season 2 now.

Now I'm here. The end.

Pretty good

Nov 23, 2020, 9:15 AM

Friday: Threw football with son. Cooked, watched tv and read.

Saturday: Worked a little. Became pissed off. Watched some CFB, threw football, hunted, grilled by fire, read and bed.

Sunday: Worked very little, ate with MfOjr. and mom, went to pond, threw football, watched Clemson Soccer kick some Pitt tail, took MfOjr. back to mom's, went to a pretty young lady's house, ate, walked, talked and went home to bed. She planned another date!! :)

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:19 AM

No need to say what made it the worst of times.

OTOH, lil'APM is home from college and it's the first time we've seen the boy since August.

APM now gets why the grandmas get so excited about having everybody in the home at one time during the holidays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson mens soccer are national champs!

Nov 23, 2020, 9:28 AM

we were #2 and we beat #1 so Clemson should claim it

Wakulla Springs was pretty cool, Deep Brewing in Tallahassee was good

the drive for the hot mess fish dip and smoked fish at Mineral Springs seafood was totally worth it

the game was dumb though, I was ready to see a win in that stadium

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Fair

Nov 23, 2020, 10:38 AM

Fri - wife worked and got home late so just stayed home and chilled

Sat - watched feetsball, drank some beers. Date night with wife to celebrate her birthday. Went to the Whitney, blackened mahi-mahi was incredible, and avoided the $18 old fashioned. Next door for a few more beers. Wife overserved so no redhead things.

Sun - Ran a few errands with the daughters. Watched Kisner smoke the last round only to lose playoff on second hole. Got up to 24th in OWGR however, so maybe there is hope for the Ryder Cup. In-laws house for pizza and cake for wife’s birthday. Drank a couple beers and shut it down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic