Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This picture from IG makes me feel so secure for 2021.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 483

This picture from IG makes me feel so secure for 2021.

Nov 4, 2020, 10:52 PM

Dabo has figured out how to reload qbs.
Trust Streeter. Remember Cole Stoudt v. Oklahoma?
He looked like Tom Brady.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JgGvrOXKUeQ

I know we had to suffer KB2 and his band of backups, but even with that hodgepodge, we made the playoffs and gave Bama a challenging 1st half.
For some reason, I just see power under control in this pic:

The future is BRIGHT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2021 could be a really big year. We all can see why Dabo

Nov 4, 2020, 11:05 PM

said this is his maybe his most talented team. Next year they could be one of the most effective.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel good about ND, and I actually do trust Streeter.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:28 PM

I just hope Elliott can mix up the play calling to suit DJ's strengths. I give TE a lot of grief because I think he has a lot of room to grow with personnel adjustments (when a key player is out) and in-game adjustments, but I liked him and Scott together, and no matter what, I like him better than Chad Morris, who seemingly had nowhere to go once opposing DC's had figured out his scheme.

I trust Dabo on QB's too with rare exceptions:

1) Kyle Parker shouldn't have run down the hill on senior day and he wasn't ever NFL QB material Dabo, just no.

2) Willy Korn was ill-prepared to be the starter, and (IMHO) lost his position to Kyle Parker too quickly.

3) 2014 - We definitely beat FSU, and have a solid chance against Georgia if Deshaun starts instead of Stoudt.

Other than that, great decisions, and I think he learned from all of the above. I'm even fine with how the whole Kelly Bryant fiasco was handled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree on all points. Two thoughts:

Nov 5, 2020, 12:37 AM

1. We have lost enough defensive players for it to potentially be a problem, so I cant say I feel great about this game. Going in without Davis, Skalski and Jones is a bit of a worst case scenario. However, emotionally i'm like the BC game: whatever happens will be interesting for what we learn. It's why we love college football and why its a great to be a Clemson fan,

2. I think Dabo learned something from the Parker-down-the-hill thing. leaving to take another job before graduating is not something Dabo will honor again, imo. Not a big deal, I just dont thing he will do that again. A focused Parker could have been a very good QB. In this offense, he would have been amazing, I think. None of that is a negative on anyone - just people doing what they thought was best - but he had the 'it' at that position.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nevar forgit, we were the #1 seed in the CFP ... with KB

Nov 5, 2020, 7:44 AM

ND better prepare that anus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have a great day hotsawce, and go out

Nov 5, 2020, 8:06 AM

And be the best Kelly B you can be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 483
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic