Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone feel nervous, restless, excited...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Anyone feel nervous, restless, excited...

Jan 10, 2016, 2:52 PM

anxious, not getting any sleep or productive work done this week? All I can think about is Clemson football this past week. It's like tomorrow night is the one we've been waiting for all of our lives!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like I should be drinking.

Jan 10, 2016, 2:53 PM

Take some of the edge off. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel different than I ever have

Jan 10, 2016, 2:55 PM

Normally before EVERY game this season I have felt nervous and anxious with my stomach in knots, but right now I feel just as calm as ever!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel different than I ever have

Jan 10, 2016, 3:50 PM

Likewise! Maybe tomorrow will be different but that win against Oklahoma 10 days ago was like a shot of Xanax to my soul. :)

Re: I feel different than I ever have

Jan 10, 2016, 4:01 PM [ in reply to I feel different than I ever have ]

just wait 'til tomorrow! It'll kick in.
GO TIGERS!!!!

yep...and it gets more exacerbated as gametime draws closer***

Jan 10, 2016, 2:55 PM

and not from lack of confidence---just anxious to get the game underway!

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel different

Jan 10, 2016, 3:07 PM

I feel different than I have in the past weeks. I periodically have a flash of nerves and reflection, but I'm much more calm and relaxed for this game.

I believe in my Tigers and I'm beyond excited for the future of this program

Re: Anyone feel nervous, restless, excited...

Jan 10, 2016, 3:08 PM

I feel all of the above. Hands won't stop sweating

Jan 10, 2016, 3:10 PM

All of the above. But deep down I feel less nervous than when we played OU. Just glad to be a Tiger.

Jan 10, 2016, 3:20 PM

A bit nervous,obviously,but excited,and feeling good that Clemson pulls it off tomorrow night,

Antsy***

Jan 10, 2016, 3:30 PM

Jan 10, 2016, 3:33 PM

I feel pretty zen actually. I agree with the poster above who says he was more antsy for the past few games but now has a sense of calmness. That's where I am right now.

(Of course this doesn't mean I won't need a Xanax and a beer immediately before kickoff, but....)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know how I am going to feel if the Tigers lose...

Jan 10, 2016, 3:43 PM

...The entire season has been like something out of a dream. I've expected on several occasions waking up and finding out that Tommy West was still the head coach at Clemson.

It will be hard to swallow the "what ifs" that will certainly inundate this board if the Tigers lose. It is just so hard to get to this final game, unlike Alabama, to which this championship game seems to be a birthright, that I feel the Tigers MUST win this game lest this magical season comes to an end, and we never see the likes of it again.

Just win Tigers...and all will be well. I will be able to talk about the greatness of this team with pride throughout the rest of this year and beyond.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

I haven't been nervous since the ACC Championship

Jan 10, 2016, 3:48 PM

I knew the guys played alot of games from Oct 3rd to ACC. (10)

After they had the rest I have been looking forward to the games. My mom has Cancer, I'm worried but not this team. We played the toughest game already.
Bama seems to be very tight. They have the pressure on them, our guys know what they can do.

I can't wait, win or lose we should all be proud of this team. Our program is in great shape. Look at our rival Bama fans program trying to get on top of the elephant.

Dabo and crew have put together a great team. When we win tomorrow night we will be the greatest College football team ever at 15-0.

Go Tigers 45 Tide 21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Best of luck to your Mom.....the Notre Dame game

Jan 10, 2016, 4:07 PM

got my attention because all the factors were there: weather, legendary opponent, big media buildup, etc, but by george, even though I thought they went conservative a little early, they withstood that frenzied ND comback run and stuffed their a$$ on the EP....FlaSt opened up like our old nemesis was back, but the Tigers just dominated the last 3 & 1/2 quarters.....and then....what convinced me this team had a chance to be really special, was their performance against Miami----that total humiliation (on their home field) of a program that was supposed to be competitive and rebuilding presaged what the Tigers really were capable of. The defense was BACK almost as if there'd been no drop-off from all the NFL talent that left last season. The offense---even WITHOUT Mike Williams could be unstoppable. IT was both a beautiful sight and a revelation

You knew there'd be challenges and off-days and miserable officiating into the future, but I never watched any Clemson game since the Miami game that I thought we were gonna lose.....and I pretty much feel the same level of confidence about tomorrows game

BEAT BAMA!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tbh, I don't think I've ever been this calm for a big game

Jan 10, 2016, 3:52 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely ready for the game but just having the season we did and knowing this team won't lay down for anybody and that we'll be contending for Natty's for years takes a little of the edge off. We're really in a no lose situation.

Not nervous... just anxious....***

Jan 10, 2016, 4:02 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

confident and excited***

Jan 10, 2016, 4:19 PM

We've had a lot of fun all season!

Jan 10, 2016, 4:35 PM

...but I'm not gonna lie...
I've been nervous since August.
I love the Tigers and it's been a great experience seeing this group of guys grow and develop.
I'm not sure how I'll feel on Tuesday morning since there won't be another football game for me to worry about for 8+ months, but I'll be proud to be a Tiger!
I'm looking forward to wearing a championship t-shirt!
Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2016, 4:57 PM

I'm confident and positive that the Tigers will beat Alabama.We've come this far so I don't see the momentum stopping any time soon.I just can't wait to get this show on the road and for the game to get started.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic