Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF Coots,now whining about Amari
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,687

FGF Coots,now whining about Amari

Feb 4, 2017, 11:24 AM

Someone that can still post over there, inform that if Clemson doesn't get Amari, the Coots don't get Shi Smith .

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/son-of-tee-martin.220097/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF Coots,now whining about Amari

Feb 4, 2017, 11:28 AM

Not only is that fan base dumb but also are hypocrites. They forget about the bagman in Rock Hill who paid their players which was proven.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With ZERO evidence they continue

Feb 4, 2017, 11:34 AM

to proclaim that Clemson pays it's players.
Maybe this is what their grief counselors told them to do in order to cope?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With ZERO evidence they continue

Feb 4, 2017, 12:23 PM

If we're paying our players, then we are getting back natty appearance and natty trophy for our investment??

I enjoy perpetuating this rumor as much as anyone

Feb 4, 2017, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF Coots,now whining about Amari ]

But where exactly have you seen proof? And why exactly have we not seen ncaa action?

Re: I enjoy perpetuating this rumor as much as anyone

Feb 4, 2017, 4:40 PM

100% agree. That is something coot fans do and Tiger fans should avoid. If you want to talk about some cheating where there is proof, bring up Ole Missus and UNCheat.

Here's your proof and picture (link) of him doing it

Feb 5, 2017, 8:42 AM [ in reply to I enjoy perpetuating this rumor as much as anyone ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20056953

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=10185403

Coots talking about how the Shovel pass inflated our stats..

Feb 4, 2017, 11:36 AM

yep, it definitely put 7 more points on the board for us against the coots......a failed shovel pass on their part, followed up by a failed fake punt....

Re: Coots talking about how the Shovel pass inflated our stats..

Feb 4, 2017, 11:39 AM

They really are a bunch of whiny beotches aren't they?

dayum rabbit holes! fell in again!***

Feb 4, 2017, 2:31 PM

GoTiguhs!!

Re: FGF Coots,now whining about Amari

Feb 4, 2017, 5:26 PM

Again and again and AGAIN...where are the disproportionate recruiting classes?

If you're not winning, and you're still recruiting's big, it's a red flag. I see no indication of that...in fact, Clemson consistently recruits in the teens nationally with a couple of exceptions...but somehow we keep finishing Top-10 and just won the natty? And hey...we just won the natty, but out of the other side of their mouths, the Gamecocks are crowing about how they just "beat us in recruiting"? How's that square up again? If we're cheating, man, we stink at it, we really do.

Another indicator is a climate of indiscipline and entitlement. Guys who you broke the rules to get know the rules don't apply to them...because, again, you broke the rules to get them. Plenty of places seem like the inmates are running the asylum. Actually there are plenty of allegations by such guys that Muschamp himself has paid players in the past:
http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2013/4/3/4180404/mike-mcneil-will-muschamp-paid-player-2007

The last guy who got kicked off Clemson's team was DB Kaleb Chalmers for drug charges in March of 2016. He's now at Carolina, by the way.

Another indicator is that the guys who have their hands out are usually from at-risk or broken homes, often have "handlers" instead of actual fathers, and are often from impoverished neighborhoods or regions. That's not to say everybody who has a nuclear family is clean and everybody from a broken or single-parent family is dirty (hardly the case!), but a substantial number of Clemson's players seem to be from either solid or very religious families. Most of Clemson's guys just plain seem like "good" kids...I definitely would not categorize them as angels, but there seems to be an absence of thugs and psychopaths in the group. It really doesn't surprise me, for instance, about some of the stuff that's coming out about Baylor...if you watched and listened to some of Briles' guys, there was a distinctly rough, aggressive, almost glittering anger to a lot of his guys. What it tells me is that Briles was a psychopath with Woman Issues and he recruited a lot of guys of the same ilk. At the end of the day Dabo is a Momma's Boy to the core - he'd cheerfully admit it himself - who stepped up and became the provider when his father lapsed into alcoholism...and so it's really not surprising that Dabo in turn recruits guys who remind him of himself.

Clemson simply shows no red flags. I doubt we're clean as the driven snow - anybody who's been around any kind of athletics knows there's no such #### fool thing, as Mark Twain would say - but we look like a largely uncomplicated program built around a family culture and commitment to academics because that's exactly what we are right now. There wasn't much to do in Clemson except football and school; Dabo embraced it and made it our ethos and the #1 selling point.

Well Put***

Feb 4, 2017, 8:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whiners whine.***

Feb 4, 2017, 7:46 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic