Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's on the Verge of Exploding on reporters again...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,080

Dabo's on the Verge of Exploding on reporters again...

Oct 10, 2019, 8:03 AM

He plays the "disrespecting Clemson" card like a maestro and now the "treating Trevor Lawrence unfairly" card is growing and growing...

The Tiger Nation always gets fired up when Dabo explodes on reporters...The "clemsoning" moment was I think a huge moment.

The Lugubrious comment, while not exactly going off on the media, was another...

The going off on Spurrier comment when he finished when he said "Tweet that"...

I think if Clemson smokes FSU and some dipshiit reporter asks him about Trevor Arm, his performance or some other topic that projects an air of direct for Clemson or the ACC is when Dabo will go off...

You could tell in yesterday's post practice interview he was projecting a sense of aggravation.

I hope he does go off...It's time for the sports media to get a Dabo attitude adjustment

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Dabo's on the Verge of Exploding on reporters again...

Oct 10, 2019, 8:09 AM

TLs MRI was mentioned on Packer and Durham show first thing this morning!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2019, 8:34 AM

It's probably because it leaked out and to me its all football strategy. If someone thinks TL's arm is hurt just a little bit then they might start blitzing him more and/or stopping the run more. Dabo and Scott have mentioned that they have to run the ball better. Not trying to add to the conspiracy because I'm with Dabo. TL's medical stuff should not be out there unless he did not play. However he was, what I thought, pulled earlier than I can ever remember a QB being pulled for backups in the Charlotte game, which I think hurt his timing in the UNC game. Just my less than any cents worth. The coaches know best!

Oct 10, 2019, 8:39 AM

It's just like wrasslin'. If you think the opponents arm is hurting, where are you going to hit him when you tackle him? Right on that shoulder if at all possible. That is why Dabo is pissed about this info leaking out, it has made Trevor's shoulder a distinct target.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with the game strategy part, BUT.......

Oct 10, 2019, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's on the Verge of Exploding on reporters again... ]

you can't hide things anymore. And once it's "OUT" you either face it head on or deflect as much as you can and soon lose credibility. Now with all the legal HIPPA stuff nowadays (which i'm not familiar w/ all the details of that) most coaches are stuck with deflecting (fibbing to a certain extent, etc...), but can't blame the reporter for picking up on TL being at an MRI office and asking a question.

I dunno about that....

Oct 10, 2019, 2:43 PM

If he's not careful, he'll become more and more like Sa(t)an at Clemson West, and I wouldn't want this in a million years. Better to let stuff roll and don't give it media press and it'll go away. When you address things like this, it dignifies the topic and reinforces the stupidity and keeps it coming.

NO Clemson fan should EVER refer to or

Oct 10, 2019, 2:46 PM

acknowledge or MOST IMPORTANTLY type that word.

EVER.

TD and may Dabo have mercy on your soul.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,080
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic