Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't understand why gamecock fans just don't get that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I don't understand why gamecock fans just don't get that

Jul 29, 2016, 5:31 PM

Steve Spurrier doesn't give two shi-- about them. I don't even know that they should take it personally. The man, obviously, OBVIOUSLY, has only cared about one thing and one thing only when it comes to coaching -- STEVE SPURRIER. Were they that brainwashed by his coming there and winning? The man quit on them in the middle of the season when the signs were first obvious that the dumpster was on fire. What did so many of them do? Defend and thank him. He just bailed on them again. At what point will they get it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't understand why gamecock fans just don't get that

Jul 29, 2016, 5:43 PM

They need to realize that he didn't really ever care about them. They were a rebound fling for him. Here is what I always thought. He got the ax from the Skins, then he drunk dialed Florida's AD for a booty call and was shut down, they had the in guy in Urban. So scorned, his ego said that if he could win at Duke, beating Florida with Lowly SC would shown them all he was still the Ol Ball Sac.. errr..Coach. eventually the smell of chicken poop burned him out and he decided it was time to kiss and make up with the hot girl that scorned him, even if he is now just in friends mode. Sound about right?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Exactly...

Jul 29, 2016, 10:00 PM

OBS only showed up in cootville for money and a way to build his narcissistic ego. Glad to see him go but would have loved for him to stay and take his medicine last November. No guts there though...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ Exactly...

Jul 29, 2016, 10:18 PM

The way Clemson played last November he might just have won........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ Exactly...

Jul 30, 2016, 12:00 AM

This coot here .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic