Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many of you think Biden will show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 778

How many of you think Biden will show

Sep 15, 2020, 10:09 AM

up for the 3 debates?

How many think the debates are important?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why wouldn't he?***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why wouldn't he?***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:18 AM

Seriously? You're really asking that question....?

Why do you think Biden won't sit down with Chris Wallace? And why did Pelosi say he shouldn't debate Trump? And why is everyone on the left holding their breath every time he speaks? Why do you think he has to answer pre-written questions with a teleprompter?

Hey, try harder....you're making me LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's said he's going to the debates.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:23 AM

There's no indication otherwise, that I have seen.

Re: He's said he's going to the debates.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:41 AM

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON? GOOD GRIEF, WHERE YA BEEN?

Re: He's said he's going to the debates.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to He's said he's going to the debates. ]

How do you think Biden will do without a teleprompter, flash cards, hand signals and NO pre-prepared notes on stage?

I didn't say I thought he would do well.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:57 AM

I said I have no reason to think there won't be debates.

The "LMAO" is understandable considering proximity and all.***

Sep 16, 2020, 5:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Why wouldn't he?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why wouldn't he?***

Sep 16, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Why wouldn't he?*** ]

Here is why he will not show up.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306025265290674177

I don't think any of them will happen.***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:10 AM

I agree. Joe will pull out***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s what Hillary said***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. Joe will pull out***

Sep 15, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to I agree. Joe will pull out*** ]

He will fall 'ill' just before each debate. Mark it down.

O B S

Sep 15, 2020, 10:46 AM

E S S E D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: O B S

Sep 15, 2020, 10:51 AM

For the future of our country? Yep! Biden is incapable of carrying out the duties of the presidency. Sadly, he's 'blessed' with the classic signs of early to moderate Alzheimer's disease.

my prediction has been he'll get "covid" magically before

Sep 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

the first debate. The MSM will cover for him. Gives him the perfect out to get out of the debate without ridicule

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden participated in ten primary debates.

Sep 15, 2020, 11:39 AM

He's agreed to the three debates with Trump. Where are you guys getting this stuff? It's a rhetorical question because I know the answer is "wingut newsy media" but doesn't your own common sense tell you that Biden's not trying to get out of debates with Trump?

Also, you guys are setting the bar so low for Biden that by merely showing up he'll appear surprisingly capable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure if you've seen, but he seems a LOT worse than

Sep 15, 2020, 12:15 PM

he was in the primaries imo.

But hey, i hope your right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hell do one. It will go badly for him

Sep 15, 2020, 11:49 AM

Hell back out of the last 2 for “coronavirus concerns”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many of you think Biden will show

Sep 15, 2020, 1:45 AM

No way he shows up. Trump will eat him alive and they know it.

Sep 15, 2020, 10:03 PM

Miura,

Do you have ANY evidence that will support your claims ??

The RNC had some scientists analyze

Sep 16, 2020, 8:24 AM

Some ice cores from Antarctica and yes, the data came back that joe Biden is senile

Please don’t challenge science ... you’ll just make yourself look silly

Re: The RNC had some scientists analyze

Sep 16, 2020, 8:48 AM

Ouch that one hurt.

Sep 16, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: How many of you think Biden will show ]

As an MD, I've seen my share of Alzheimer's and advanced dementia. It's truly sad.

The simple truth of this matter (about Biden) is horrible: Alzheimer's. They're keeping him in his basement to conceal it, video-editing his public appearances (including the acceptance speech) and giving questions to be asked to reporters, with Joe's answers on his cheat sheet or his teleprompter.

To anyone whose family has been touched by this horrible scourge, the symptoms are instantly recognizable: aphasia (loss of ability to understand or express speech), choosing the wrong but similar-sounding word, long lapses, unfocused eyes, emotional (sometimes belligerent outbursts), confusion and anger at his frustrations, defensive stature.

His recent pressers are telling. He sometimes loses to his TelePrompTer. He has to refer to his prepared notes incessantly, not only for his narrative but for his answers to pre-arranged soft questions from 'reporters' who have these questions on their phones before hand! It's incredibly sad to watch. It's not fair to Joe. It's democrat dishonesty attempting to literally FOOL Americans. And it must be addressed!!

He looks tired, exhausted and barely awake. It’s really sad to watch him have to stop in the middle of his sentences, stare down at his notes or off into space as he collects his thoughts, then ramble on with the Talking Points he's been told to keep repeating, over and over.

Senior citizen abuse is real and on display in these humiliating appearances.
The Dems should be ashamed to trot him out like that!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

I don't think he'll make the first one.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:29 AM

The only reason he hasn't announce he's pulling out of the debates is that his people haven't come up with any reasonable excuse yet.

Dems have this perversion which causes them to think that Joe, or any other vegetable is inherently qualified to represent the democrat party. They happen to be right about this but are sorely wrong about America needing or wanting a carrot or beet for POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think he'll make the first one.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:47 AM

You mean a Chinese cucumber.

Replies: 25
| visibility 778
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic