Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't think Mond can beat us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,488

I don't think Mond can beat us

Sep 4, 2018, 6:45 PM

Stop the run and make him throw it. Pressure him and it's gonna be pick city for our D. Their D has great size so it will be interesting to see how we run against them. I think we get a lot of one on one chances downfield. We have to take advantage and I believe we will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think Mond can beat us

Sep 4, 2018, 6:51 PM

Their primary RB Williams is definitely a quality RB, so that will be the biggest problem we face. Unfortunately for TAM, our D is extremely good at stopping the run. I'm pretty sure that CBV will force Mond to throw to beat us. If TAM is able to make huge runs, then it will indeed be a long night for our guys.

Sep 4, 2018, 7:12 PM

That is one thing that has me worried but I believe Wallace and Muse are better at run support than back when we played Cook at FSU. Cook killed us on some powers and counters and I look for Jimbo to try and do the same but Williams is no Cook and our D is improved from 16.

Sep 4, 2018, 6:52 PM

Later...Right now we are concerned with Nike and Copernicus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 7:01 PM

that syracuse QB wasn't suppose to beat us either.....don't overlook anyone! It's still college football.

Sep 4, 2018, 7:14 PM

That kid is dang good tho. I watched many A&M games last year and Mond isn't even their best QB imo. He can run pretty good but he is not on Dungeys level in my eyes.

Sep 4, 2018, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think Mond can beat us ]

That said A&M has the size and talent to match up with anyone if they play well and coach well. I like Sumlin but Jimbo is a much better coach.

Re: I didn’t think Syracuse or Pitt could beat us

Sep 4, 2018, 7:16 PM

I hear what your saying, but until we consistently beat every team we are suppose to beat I will count no win before it happens.

Re: I didn’t think Syracuse or Pitt could beat us

Sep 4, 2018, 7:21 PM

Oh I am not counting it a win. I think their D has the players to be great tho at times last year they looked pretty bad. They have a great RB and TE. Some solid WRs too. It is not going to be easy at their place with the size and talent they have along with a great coach. Mond has a decent arm and it's gonna be scary if he can get out of the pocket because running qbs have been know to hurt us at times but I just don't think he is all that good. I think our D will get to him and he will fold.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic