Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not another shoe question, however
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 305

Not another shoe question, however

Apr 23, 2019, 11:27 AM

Which line do you prefer and why:
Kuhl or Mountain Khaki?

Thanks for playing along!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MK makes shoes? They promote Lems usually

Apr 23, 2019, 11:34 AM

which I have 1 pair and 1 in the mail to me.

Lems FTW

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wearing the Lems Boulder Boot (Leather) now and the

Apr 23, 2019, 11:37 AM

Mariner should be delivered Thursday. They came last week but they sent the wrong size so I had to get another pair. Small company, bad packaging QC I guess. Sent size 47 in a size 45 box.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

47? Wat TF Greenr

Apr 23, 2019, 11:38 AM

I thought my size 13 was big.

I don't know wat TF Kuhl is Butt

Apr 23, 2019, 11:37 AM

MK all day. All of my pants are MK. Work pants, jeans, shorts. All. #### just fits right yo, and it holds up. They gots that 36L pants and it's fire. Plus they always have a huge sale after the winter, which probably doesn't help you, but it helps me. Got a rain jacket for $50, 2 button up work shirts for $25 a piece, and a thicc flannel for $25.

big fan of Kuhl, but never tried MK anything

Apr 23, 2019, 11:44 AM

I've only got a pair of the Revolvr pants...I like them, but have a few small nit-picky issues w/ them

have a couple of shirts & a jacket of sorts. Long sleeve shirts, the sleeves are a both too short AND 'slim' for deez guns. Usually wear XL, and the XL Kuhl tops are pushing that a bit

also, not that I mind, but I AM curious what you're doing

Apr 23, 2019, 11:45 AM

with this info....like we're your own lil' focus group or something ;)

He's gonna stock his store with stuff

Apr 23, 2019, 11:50 AM

that will never sell based on our opinions.

What he needs to do is find out what all the little faggotboys in college wear now from those type of stores and stock that ####. They got lots of disposable daddy income to waste on stuff.

Re: also, not that I mind, but I AM curious what you're doing

Apr 23, 2019, 12:46 PM [ in reply to also, not that I mind, but I AM curious what you're doing ]

I'm exploring opening a retail running/ hiking shop. Lot of ideas, but a long way to go.

I lied...they're Kuhl Rydr pants

Apr 23, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to big fan of Kuhl, but never tried MK anything ]

very heavy-duty. Seem to be of similar heft as MK pants I've seen

I don't think I have any Kuhl in the closet, but I can say

that I have been to the MK warehouse sale a couple of times and never really found anything that I thought fit too good to pass up. Joonyer swears by MK pants and wears them every day, but the cut isn't quite right for me. As of late, I've found Under Armour pants to be the best fit and most comfortable.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sumbitch...read that as ANOTHER SHOE QUESTION...

MK all day. Got about 10 pairs of their pants. Shirts are sized weird though. Wanted to try Kuhl, but why go against what you like?

They've redone their shirts lately

Apr 23, 2019, 11:54 AM

Now have a relaxed fit and a classic fit. Didn't use to have "fits". The Classic fit is a slightly looser than slim fit cut which is purrfect for a buff stud like myself. Also, the sleeves are longer than other brands so I finally have some that cover my watch. The relaxed fits are pretty big in the arms and by pretty big I mean real pretty big. It's mostly for the flannels and whatnot which they make for keeping warm and yous probably sposed to be wearing stuff under them anyways.

Old fit was baggy AF as were the pants. I lost weight and

Apr 23, 2019, 12:01 PM

started with that Broadway fit on pants (now called slim and slim-something) where you can see the outline of my donger. Nice to know the shirts will be the same. My larges looked like the Seinfeld puffy shirt and my Mediums looked like my tattys were going to pull the buttons apart.

#BuffLife

not familiar with either

Apr 23, 2019, 12:56 PM

Not sure I go to stores that sell the two brands you mention. I haven't been in a mall in probably 15 years.

Wranglers and Levis make up 90% of my daily wear. Jeans and khakis.

I do have one pair of insulated Columbia pants for frigid wear, and one pair of Carhartts with the Lunge fashion-fauxpas cargo pockets. Got both of those pair from the geriatrics mall - Hamricks, where the octogenarians go to loiter and socialize just like teens do to the mall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not familiar with either

Apr 23, 2019, 4:51 PM

And FacebookCoach thought I was 60 years old....

Replies: 15
| visibility 305
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic