Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our toughest game this year will be Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Our toughest game this year will be Boston College

Jul 13, 2018, 5:00 PM

I believe that we roll through the season into November when we travel to Chestnut Hill. They will be good with the only O-Line that can play our D-Line to a stalemate. Their RB is good, and that stadium is strange. I was there the first time we played up there when we had 1st and goal from the 5 to win the game, and CJ ran directly out of bounds at the 10 on the play. Ended up losing. Heading up there again this year with the family to see us win it in a close one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe our toughest regular season game............

Jul 13, 2018, 5:14 PM

but I think our toughest game overall will be the title game against Alabama. They're predicted to have it all so it's going to be tough.

Yes, OP misspelled Alabama.***

Jul 13, 2018, 5:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe our toughest regular season game............

Jul 13, 2018, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Maybe our toughest regular season game............ ]

Maybe. I think there's also an equal chance it's like 2016 up there and we smoke them because they can't keep up on the outside. Their D always plays schematically sound but Landry is gone and he was the one that did a lot of damage to us last year.

Dillon is good no doubt but he also had 300 carries last season while not being the guy for the entire stretch. At some point they're probably going to run him into the ground if they give him that many carries every week.

Re: Our toughest game this year will be Boston College

Jul 13, 2018, 5:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2018, 6:08 PM

I think BC will be tough but I think their ceiling will be 8-4. Louisville will probably be down this year but aside from that they have: @ NC State, vs Miami, @ Virginia Tech, vs Clemson, @ Florida State. Getting both VT and Miami in the cross-division is rough.

I don't think BC will challenge us for the Atlantic, but

Jul 13, 2018, 7:31 PM

I do agree w/ that being the toughest game on the schedule and the most likely L if we have one this year.

BC's lack of depth will not be able to keep up with our

Jul 13, 2018, 8:03 PM

Tigers!! Close early, maybe, but we'll pull away and win comfortably!

Go Tigers!!!

Jul 13, 2018, 8:44 PM

I think y’all getting way ahead of yourself. Every team is going to try and challenge our safeties. We got some tough games way before BC. aTm will be tough, wake, cuse and FSU will be a huge challenge. By the time we play them, they’ll start learning their new system. FSU still has skilled players and no one is really going to have much film on them.

We should be able to dominate every team on our schedule but, we’re going to have to play and be dialed in. 2016 we had these same expectations but we had a weapon that knew what it took and how to motivate team members.

It’s up to the coaches to decide what kind of year we’re going to have. The correct personnel has to play and the correct calls have to be made on said personnel. I remember the media and everyone else had already anointed a can’t miss FSU team, and another year where the media and fans alike annointed tosu as the champions and they flopped. Just saying. It’s going to be a tough season. We ain’t won a game yet.

Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2018, 9:36 PM

Beginning of last year BC was considered the weakest team in the ACC and now I keep reading statements like this. The talent gap is absolutely massive and to consider their OL able to hold 4 future first round DL to a stalemate is over shooting their abilities intensely. They had a running back that did good for one year, I don't expect much of a struggle out of them.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Jul 13, 2018, 9:43 PM

Coot!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic